Nick Richards: “Always and forever L’s down”

Soon after Nick Richards got to his phone, he opened the Twitter app to spread the gospel: “As always and forever L’s Down.”

Richards’ equally-talented girlfriend, UK volleyball star Leah Edmond, wrote, “Nick Richards bandwagon/fan club is closed been closed and we’re not accepting any new people should’ve rolled with us from the beginning.” As a couple, they’re now 7-0 against the Cards in their respective sports.

From this day forward, you WILL put some respect on Nick Richards’ name.

And like he said, it’s always and forever L’s down.

Now let’s watch that celebration video again:

Article written by Drew Franklin

9 Comments for Nick Richards: “Always and forever L’s down”

1. 4everUKBlue
    8:14 pm December 28, 2019 Permalink

Somewhere in Louisville Satterfield is whining about the L’s down. I love it. Come see about it! Go Cats!

• 4everUKBlue
      8:18 pm December 28, 2019 Permalink

Love Leah’s comment about the bandwagon/fan club. I’m with you Leah, stand by your man!

2. StillBP
    8:41 pm December 28, 2019 Permalink

Dear Dan1968 or whatever his name was. John1968? Lol this article is for whatever1968

3. cats646
    8:41 pm December 28, 2019 Permalink

“It’s L’s down forever” -Lynn Bowden
    These boys might not be from here but they’re definitely Kentuckians in my book! GO CATS!!

4. damage_control
    9:24 pm December 28, 2019 Permalink

I love reading CardChronical after yet another big UK win. My favorite comment was a guy who said he wished Richards tore his ACL and then 2 comments later he was saying how unclassy Richards was. LMAO!!

• cats646
      10:43 pm December 28, 2019 Permalink

Lol. They’re pathetic

• 4everUKBlue
      10:13 am December 29, 2019 Permalink

I told you Nick was going to hurt some feelings. Keep throwing up L’s down forever Nick!

5. makeitstop
    9:06 am December 29, 2019 Permalink

I like his girlfriend’s attitude. Don’t blame her a bit. And when Nick plays like that we are a different team. But last week he had 7 points and 4 boards in 2 games, so I think u can be forgiven for doubting whether he was going to put it together in time to help this team. When he plays his tail off, he owns the glass. Cal should tell him when he graduates he can take one of those backboards w him as a graduation gift if he gets 10 a game, bc he owns them. But as Cal has said, it should be an expectation. He’s that good. And he ought to view every big man who pushes him around, every guard who fakes him off his feet and into a needless foul as stealing from his family bc they are – they are knocking him down the draft board. Nick, play with an edge. The scouts will be in the bandwagon in paying seats if u play with an edge like yesterday.

6. ClutchCargo
    4:00 pm December 29, 2019 Permalink

I remember how pissed off I was that time opposing fans mocked our goofy hand signal… oh, wait, we don’t have a goofy hand signal!