The 2020 NBA Draft is scheduled for October 16 and this morning, The Athletic’s Sam Vecenie released his updated Big Board of the top 100 prospects. There was some movement among Kentucky’s hopefuls, with Tyrese Maxey slipping a few spots and Immanuel Quickley, Nick Richards, Ashton Hagans, and former Cat Kahlil Whitney all climbing.
- 17. Tyrese Maxey (Previously No. 15)
- 43. Immanuel Quickley (Previously No. 45)
- 62. Nick Richards (Previously No. 65)
- 73. Ashton Hagans (Previously No. 80)
- 92. Kahlil Whitney (Previously NR)
Once again, EJ Montgomery was not included. Following the Draft Lottery on August 20, Vecenie released a new mock draft, which has Maxey going No. 20 to the Miami Heat, Quickley No. 42 to the New Orleans Pelicans, and Richards No. 53 to the OKC Thunder.
It feels like ages since we’ve seen footage of the guys preparing for the draft, so here’s a quick roundup from Instagram: