Mychal Mulder’s on his way to Lexington

The JuCo sharpshooter just posted this update on Twitter:

Actually, all of the basketball players should be en route to Lexington to start the summer session. Let the Instagram pictures and tweets start rolling in…

14 Comments for Mychal Mulder’s on his way to Lexington

1. nets on nets on nets
    1:38 pm June 9, 2015 Permalink

I am very happy that we were able to get Mulder when it seemed like all hope was doomed. With that being said, I just don’t see how we can compete with the likes of Duke with the roster we currently have. Unless we get Murray, I believe our November Duke game will be a huge mismatch. They have 9 McDonalds All Americans on the roster, and I believe that 8 of them (all but Plumlee) are a notch above everyone on our roster excluding Skal and Isaiah. Hope I am wrong, but thats how I see it.
    Maybe this is just a way to vent since they are kicking our butt on the recruiting trail, and 2016 could get even uglier when they land Tatum, Giles, and maybe DS Jr.

• Brian
      2:18 pm June 9, 2015 Permalink

Duke fan trolling a Kentucky site. How sad.

• KySportsFan
      2:34 pm June 9, 2015 Permalink

Well Said Brian! Nets On Nets On Nets needs to craw back to tobacco row and recount those banners at Duke.

• nets on nets on nets
      2:44 pm June 9, 2015 Permalink

@KySportsFan Do you mean tobacco ROAD???? Because the only tobacco row is most likely in your mothers trailer park in Eastern KY.

• TrollDar
      3:27 pm June 9, 2015 Permalink

“I believe that 8 of them (…) are a notch above everyone on our roster excluding Skal and Isaiah

Ha ha. So better than us except for maybe the two most important positions on the floor? You forgot about Ulis, who’s tougher than your squad of floor-slappers combined.

Oh, and your mothers a wh*re. 😉

• nets on nets on nets
      3:53 pm June 9, 2015 Permalink

@TrollDar you mad bro? Or were you more mad on April 4, 2015 at approximately 11:50 PM????????

• TrollDar
      6:39 pm June 9, 2015 Permalink

Not mad at all. Didn’t watch. 🙂

Your mother’s still a wh*re.

2. CatsBy80
    1:50 pm June 9, 2015 Permalink

back away from the ledge, man… We’ve been to 4 final fours in 6 years. I understand that it’s all about championships, but you’ve gotta get to the final 4 to have a shot at the ‘ship. Just back away from the ledge and let the chips fall where they may…. You can have all the talent in the world… That doesn’t get you a championship… By my count, 3 of the last 6 champions weren’t the best team in the country… Maybe not even top 5 in the country.

• J-Dub421
      2:05 pm June 9, 2015 Permalink

If I remember correctly, I think I recently read that the top overall seed in the NCAA tournament (theoretically the best team in the country over the course of a season) has only won the tournament 3 out of the last 20 years. The best team rarely wins the tournament.

3. daville502
    3:56 pm June 9, 2015 Permalink

Actually, Louisville was the best team in the country in 2013, as well as the number 1 seed & they won the title 👌

• L1C7
      6:44 pm June 9, 2015 Permalink

Awww. The trolls never left. Thanks for visiting.

• CardFan502
      8:22 pm June 9, 2015 Permalink

So was the 2012 Kentucky team.

4. daville502
    1:21 pm June 10, 2015 Permalink

Not trolling, just stating facts. Go home & keep riding Cal’s dick while he promises yet another championship that doesn’t happen. Oh & fyi we have the same number of championships since we started playing each other.. Hate to burst your bubble, but I don’t have to troll anyone to prove a point.

5. ChadB
    6:33 pm June 10, 2015 Permalink

How sad must a persons life be to troll on an opposing schools website? Not only troll but actually think he could get away with fronting as a UK fan. I know it feels good to pretend to be the best every now n then but man its just too sad to let people know about it. Give it up “guy with amazing life on life on life”