Yesterday, Twitter announced it is discontinuing Vine, the looping video app that was all the rage on social media a few years back. For a while, Vine was the easiest way to get video clips on Twitter, so I have a huge library of Vines, which I spent some time going through them yesterday. It was mostly a fun exercise (most of them are from the 2015 season, so sometimes it got a little sad), so to honor Vine’s passing, I thought I’d share my ten favorite with you.
1. Calipari’s “Mmmmm, I don’t care!”
This could be used for so many things!
2. Willie on UK’s wolfpack
Wait for it…
3. Marcus Lee interrupting Karl’s interview
4. Karl’s “Well, MEOW!”
5. UK assistant coach reacting to Blake McClain’s hit
6. Karl Towns reacting to the confetti drop after the SEC Tournament
7. This dog walking on its hind legs
This video has 6,000 loops, and I’m pretty sure I account for 5,994 of them.
8. Bourbonade recipe
And now I want bourbonade.
9. Devin Booker explaining the three-shotgun
10. Calipari’s slow-motion laugh
I’m pretty sure this is what Rick Pitino sees every night when he goes to bed.