Miami danced in the locker room after beating Duke

Screen Shot 2016-01-26 at 12.01.53 PM

Duke lost to Miami 80-69 last night, the Blue Devil’s fourth loss in five games. Duke’s off to their worst start in the ACC in 20 years, but beating them is still really, really fun. So fun the Miami players danced to Plies’ “Ritz Carlton” in the locker room after their win:

Don’t lie, you wanted to do the same thing when you saw the news Duke lost again last night…even if it’s hurting our tournament resume.

10 Comments for Miami danced in the locker room after beating Duke

1. Wildfelinebeeline
    1:44 pm January 26, 2016 Permalink

I noticed that the world wide leader didn’t put up an article about this loss! But, they did about the Kansas loss! I think there may be some truth in some of the comments that the world wide leader is a heavy Duke supporter (see Coach K commercial)! Kudos to KSR for writing a story! I can’t wait to see next week’s poll and wonder if the Dukies will be out of the top 25.

2. Sentient Third Eye
    1:53 pm January 26, 2016 Permalink

I wonder if any Duke fans are complaining that Coach K finds time to do seemingly endless ESPN commercials while his team is tanking?

3. Sentient Third Eye
    1:54 pm January 26, 2016 Permalink

At this rate, Coach K’s “back” is going to go out again so the rest of the season’s losses will count against his assistant instead of him.

4. morristown wildcat
    2:12 pm January 26, 2016 Permalink

If I were Miami, I wouldn’t want to be Duke like the article headline states.

5. ukwildcat89
    2:14 pm January 26, 2016 Permalink

ESPN didn’t put anything up because Miami beats Duke at home almost every year. No big deal. Also UK now has NO quality wins, not sure why the celebration of Duke losing is so awesome. Besides them being Duke, which noone likes anyways.

6. Mathlete
    2:16 pm January 26, 2016 Permalink

You made your bed, Mike Krzy… Krze……. Coach K. Now lie in it.

– Pat Forde in an alternate universe

7. TJY
    3:02 pm January 26, 2016 Permalink

I understand not liking Duke, but if they aren’t playing us who cares if they win or lose? My only issue with Duke is that they stayed in the top 25 after losing 3 of 4 and how in years past, they have stayed in the top 10 when others with similar rankings have not.

I’m more upset that Kansas lost because now they will be more focused when playing us Saturday. They didn’t need any more motivation since we spanked them last year, and the previous 2 other times we have played them in the Cal era.

Maybe I have gotten too old…no time for hate…GO CATS!

• Sentient Third Eye
      3:43 pm January 26, 2016 Permalink

Sports hate isn’t real hate. It’s not wanting anyone to get cancer or have a heart attack. Not even a broken bone. Wishing high ankle sprains or turf toe on enemies is about as bad as it ever gets.