Matt’s appearance on “SportsCenter”

Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 9.26.44 PM

If you missed it, here’s Matt’s appearance on “SportsCenter” earlier tonight:

Shoutout to our buddies at UKBasketballLive.com for the upload. You the real MVP.

10 Comments for Matt’s appearance on “SportsCenter”

1. BigBlueFan
    9:37 pm April 2, 2015 Permalink

Thanks for the shoutout. Matt’s getting better at these. He’s learned where to look too. 🙂

2. plumloopy
    9:53 pm April 2, 2015 Permalink

Might be moving from cherubic to ruddy.

March Madness is always in the spring, unfortunately.

• plumloopy
      10:00 pm April 2, 2015 Permalink

Always represents BBN well, thank you.

3. BTownUKFan
    10:04 pm April 2, 2015 Permalink

Very nice, I don’t see how any fan base would not consider the season to be a disappointment at some level if their team got this far and didn’t win. The media acts like Kentucky fans are the only ones. You think UNLV fans weren’t disappointed in 1991 or Wichita State fans last year. Please cut us some slack. I greatly appreciate what this team has done and my esteem for this team will not diminish with a season ending loss.

It’s like Cal says, we don’t expect to win every year but we want to be in the conversation and that’s where he has us today.

Matt finished off with one of Jeff Foxworthy’s “you might be a redneck if ” words.
    GO CATS !!

4. Ridge Runner
    10:53 pm April 2, 2015 Permalink

Excellent job! Solid insight to BBN.

5. PinkUKfan
    11:11 pm April 2, 2015 Permalink

Wow – moving to the big time! Very good, Mr. Jones. And I think both cherubic and ruddy. Neither are a bad thing.

6. CPACAT
    11:37 pm April 2, 2015 Permalink

Great representation of the BBN, thanks Matt! However, I was way too distracted trying to figure out how your forehead is a “Geography forehead”…LOL:))

7. jonthes
    11:59 pm April 2, 2015 Permalink

Are you still cutting your own hair with a bowl and a pair of scissors?

• kyle heavy
      9:58 am April 3, 2015 Permalink

I seriously want to know who cuts his hair. The dude needs a new hairstyle.

8. absolute9145
    12:00 am April 3, 2015 Permalink

These guys, especially the “one and done” guys that came back, are so beloved because they rewarded our loyalty to them, with loyalty to us and our team. They came back to finish unfinished business, and that’s what we will all be out to do Saturday night.

Great repping Matt, as always. I think we like Matt so much because we can tell he’s a fan first and a reporter second.