LSU’s Emmitt Williams’ short shorts make their Rupp Arena debut tomorrow

@LSUBasketball

@LSUBasketball

Who wears short shorts? LSU’s Emmitt Williams wears short shorts. The LSU freshman has become an internet sensation in recent weeks for his rolled up shorts, which will make their Rupp Arena debut tomorrow night.

Short shorts are a trend in college basketball this season, but no one hitches them up higher than Williams, a 6’7″ freshman who averages 7.8 points and 5.8 rebounds per game. They make Brad Calipari’s tucked in shorts look like capris:

Why does Williams wear them like that? To show off a new tattoo of his favorite Nickelodeon cartoon characters and rapper Kodak Black.

Also, he thinks he has nice legs:

The SEC Network even did a feature on Williams’ shorts, which included Dane Bradshaw showing off his thighs, a sight I’m not sure I can ever unsee:

Short shorts aren’t Williams’ only move. He also has started doing this dance in recent games:

There will be none of that tomorrow night.

[mobile_ad]

31 Comments for LSU’s Emmitt Williams’ short shorts make their Rupp Arena debut tomorrow

1. Mc12
    1:17 pm February 11, 2019 Permalink

My prediction is he picks up 2 loose ball fouls but hopefully doesn’t commit any hard fouls

2. Bobbum Man
    1:20 pm February 11, 2019 Permalink

Sorry but wearing short shorts and being different isn’t gonna get you to the next level lol

3. Wade
    1:52 pm February 11, 2019 Permalink

This will be a tough game we struggle with athletes and lsu has plenty! If we don’t play a complete game it will be tough but I think Reid pj ej and nick all contribute!

• henderblue
      2:26 pm February 11, 2019 Permalink

Statement game coming tomorrow night. We will pound them

4. bigbluebanana
    2:00 pm February 11, 2019 Permalink

Edwards committed to Georgia.

• Mrs. Tyler Thompson
      2:08 pm February 11, 2019 Permalink

That pertains to this post how?

• Alex90
      2:22 pm February 11, 2019 Permalink

Just another day in the life of a sad troll

• bigbluebanana
      2:53 pm February 11, 2019 Permalink

Alex, I’m far from a troll buddy. I just didn’t see it anywhere on here.

• Kentuckybbnfan01
      3:58 pm February 11, 2019 Permalink

People knew to this site won’t realize how much you have taking up for this team while bigolblue and others have hated banana is one of the loyal fans

• catsarerunnin
      4:18 pm February 11, 2019 Permalink

I’m not very “knew” but I knew the banana isn’t a troll but BigolBlew/Slater is. Plus he’s a tool.

• bigbluebanana
      2:59 pm February 11, 2019 Permalink

Tyler, I know you’re salty since bulk of your readers came at you and Nick Roush for manufacturing clicks, but if you knew anything about the state of the KSR app these days, many responses do not get posted where they are intended to go. But I’m flattered this is twice now you’ve cane at me full of salt. No one on here takes up for UK, or your site, or your personal writings more than I do. But please, keep alienating your base.

• 4everUKblue
      2:25 pm February 11, 2019 Permalink

If you kept up on here you’d know that banana is not a troll.

• Headhurts
      2:26 pm February 11, 2019 Permalink

Cards gonna make the tourney this year? I see more losses on the horizon. LOL # littlebro

• runningunnin.454
      2:28 pm February 11, 2019 Permalink

Emmitt and Edwards have a lot in common; they”ll both be big men on campus, right after a quarterback, a couple of running backs, a couple of receivers, a couple of linebackers, a tight end, a punter, and a field goal kicker.

• RealCatsFan
      3:24 pm February 11, 2019 Permalink

Headhurts, Louisville will make the tourney because they have a couple of good wins – particularly the UNCheat win. Unless they completely implode down the stretch. They will probably end up in the 4-6 range of seeding.

• RealCatsFan
      3:30 pm February 11, 2019 Permalink

rg, at least Emmitt will have a chance to sniff the NCAA Tournament. The odds that Edwards gets to play in the Dance are slim and none. But he might get some good mouth kissing lessons to use on the ladies. 🙂

• RealCatsFan
      3:31 pm February 11, 2019 Permalink

BBbanana, I would ditch the app and just bring the site up in a browser. And you might be able to use some ad blocking software to filter those down.

• 4everUKblue
      3:46 pm February 11, 2019 Permalink

Use adblock plus then search adblock plus for subscriptions list and add needed filters.

• BBB, what RCF said. You’ve got to use an ad blocker on your browser, or use a browser called Adblock that has it built in (it’s from the same folks that do the Adblock Plus extension for PC browsers). It’s on ios. I don’t know about Android, but it works really well.

The KSR app just does not work well, and there were 2 posts this morning about Edwards.

• runningunnin.454
      5:00 pm February 11, 2019 Permalink

BBBanana is a good guy; true blue.
      RCF, french lessons. Ha ha ha ha.

5. RealCatsFan
    3:24 pm February 11, 2019 Permalink

The look on the face of the white dude standing there as Williams does his happy dance is priceless. 🙂

6. RealCatsFan
    3:26 pm February 11, 2019 Permalink

This game worries me. Even under the legendary (or notorious) Johnny Jones, LSU had a knack for giving us trouble. They always find a way to recruit extremely athletic players, but they get absolutely UP to play the Cats. It’s like the “Everybody’s Superbowl” thing on steroids.

• J-Dub421
      4:08 pm February 11, 2019 Permalink

I’m not too worried about us overlooking the 19th ranked team in the country.

7. playmorezeppelin
    3:49 pm February 11, 2019 Permalink

Another “look at me” player.

8. J-Dub421
    4:06 pm February 11, 2019 Permalink

I really don’t understand the rolling up and tucking in of the shorts. Just have them hemmed if you want shorter shorts. Duh.