Louisville’s Akoy Agau thinks you’re immature

247Sports

Louisville’s Akoy Agau was a special guest on a sports radio show in Omaha this morning and the freshman center had some interesting comments about the Kentucky-Louisville rivalry. Agau believes UofL fans are more mature than UK fans and he hopes UK fans don’t find out he said that:

“It’s literally, if you win, you have exactly 365 days until the next game you play each other to brag and talk all the crap they want,” he said. “It’s literally all they do. It’s red and blue just going back at each other. If a Louisville player does something, all the Kentucky fans want to … publicize it or get it out.

“I personally feel like our fans are more mature. I hope there’s not any Kentucky fans listening.”

“We could be in the national championship playing against someone else, or we could have like 10 more games before playing that game, but that’s the only game anybody’s talking about down there,” Agau said of U of L-UK, before adding, “I’ve never been a part of something so crazy – amazing.”

He’s right about the 365 between games, though. Crazy and amazing, couldn’t agree more.

[Card Chronicle]

Article written by Drew Franklin

247 Comments for Louisville’s Akoy Agau thinks you’re immature

1. rizzy
    12:05 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

What a tool, he’s just mad because he won’t beat us in the next 4 years

12:19 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Well, I agree with him… You inbred redneck sheep effing hillbillies act like uncivilized heathens. Please take a bath before you come to our city.

• ognaD
      12:29 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

“our city” — I’m sorry Mr. Dango, I didn’t realize every UofL fan owned a share of the city of Louisville. Come to think of it, I didn’t realize every UofL fan owned a house. huh.

12:34 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Biggest city in Kentucky loser… Studies have been done, Uofl fans make more
      Money and go farther

• ognaD
      12:42 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Well sure, statistically, more people in a sample of 1000 are going to be successful than in a sample of 100… that doesn’t prove anything about what school is better. That’s high school level statistics class… but I guess that’s all you have to work with.

• Allison
      12:43 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Right Dango…and you are the mature one here? Trolling UK sites? Are you that bored or not have a life? Get it together and quite being a nuisance.

• Hayley's quadriceps
      12:48 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Guess what Dango, I can tell by your posts that you don’t make much money. Also, 6 out of 7.

• Mo money
      1:00 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

I didn’t realize jizzmopping at the local Adult store had become such a lucrative career in Louisville? Someday you might be a cashier Dango.

• Dan
      1:04 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Looking at McDonalds profits in Louisville vs. Lexington does not constitute a legitimate study, Dango.

1:42 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Lexington isn’t even a city

• bluemanchew
      1:56 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Dango (or what ever name you choose to use today) only 50% of louisville residents are UL fans the rest are UK fans who also pay 85% of the taxes in said city. Go back to the UL fan board. Oh wait there isn’t one.

2:06 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Hahahahahaha nice made up numbers… ACTUALLY there was an official study done. 85% are UL fans… And only a fraction of the remaining are UK

2:08 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

The city supports its team… The reason the mayor made an official cardinal red day.. Also there happens to be 5 Louisville boards smart one

• NotFirst
      2:48 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

I live in Louisville, but I’m a UK fan. I own a house in Louisville. It’s a nice house. I work in Louisville. It’s a good job. The only UofL fan at work is a member of the custodial staff. Good guy. Of course, he went to UofL, so I can understand.

How old are you Dango? Judging from your posts, I’m going to put the over/under at 12.

Do you know what an over/under is Dango?

2:56 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Not first, I highly doubt everything you just said. Go back to school because I believe the reality is you work at McDonald’s

• NotFirst
      3:13 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Dango, you’re right! I made it all up.

In fact, your mama came in to McDonalds the other day. She’s so poor she had to put a milkshake on layaway. She’s so dumb she put a quarter in each ear and thought she was listening to 50 Cent. She’s so fat her cereal bowl comes with its own lifeguard.

3:41 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

I’m back from my break as toilet cleaner at White Castle. Anyone want to argue?

• Lil brudder at it again
      3:44 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

If there is one thing Dango is correct on, they (Loogieville) do make a lot of more money that UK grads. The GOVERNMENTS money. With section 8 housing, food stamps, free phones.
      Just wondering how they can trade food stamps for all those tats?

2. J-Dub421
    12:07 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Obviously Agau hasn’t paid very much attention to his own obnoxious fan base. U of L is the only opposing arena I’ve been to where I was cursed and had obscenities screamed at me for being a fan of the opposing team…

• bluemanchew
      2:02 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Try to tailgate at the pizza palace with kids. Its not safe. Not only was there a 55 year old lady dancing on a stripper pole in the back of a truck. My kids asked questions like daddy what does fu*k mean. Whats a bi**h. What is sh*t. That guys cigarette smells funny.

3. rizzy
    12:08 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Yea if more mature means getting blackout drunk and and L1C4 tattoos, then they got us

12:21 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

You really want to talk about tacky tattoos when you do it best? Remember that championship one? Oh yea! Hahahahaha

12:28 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Lol remember how we beat your team on the way to almost making that guy a psychic? Yeah, that was awesome.

12:31 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Well… You can fix anything with money friend. UL lead 38 out of the 40 minutes of play. You only came close after the refs helped you

12:33 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

I must be one of those “mature” fans right?

12:33 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

>that was awesome
      >lost to uconn
      >can’t follow through

12:39 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

“Boohooohooohoooo the refs beat us, it couldn’t possibly be that we lost because we aren’t as good as UK!! I’m going to go cry my paper hat while I serve UK fans their burgers.” – Dango

12:40 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Actually at UL we like to break the game down into 15 Second “Pitino Baby Minutes” So we actually lead the game 152 Pitino Baby Minutes, but we got aborted for last 8.

• double trouble
      12:43 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

We beat Louisville twice last year. It’s not like the tourney win was a fluke.

• To Dango
      12:45 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

“Pitino Baby Minutes”….15 seconds eh? Sounds about right.

• absolute9145
      1:04 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Yeah, count all the baby minutes you want, the only important count is the final tally. What was that score again; in both games? Who had the most points despite the combined baby minutes?

And now you wanna cry, “The refs did it.”

1:44 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

There are reports done by objective sources… That game was one of the most cooked in tournament history. Look it up. Three made up calls on Harrell I would agree with you that the refs did “do it”

• L1C6
      3:40 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Reports done by objective sources… LOL Louisville fans are so pathetic. Hey we didn’t beat them, they just ran out of time, Kansas style. L1C6 there’s your objective stat.

• Lil brudder at it again
      3:48 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Good Lord, here we go again with the “REFS” cheated for you crap. Man you guys just can’t stand when it gets handed to you.
      Show you piss poor you played, Your Mr. EVERYTHING blew a WIDE OPEN, UNCONTESTED DUNK in the waning moments of the game. But I guess you’d probably say the “REFS” held his feet ha ha ha Loser!!!!!!!

4. Blue Biscuit
    12:17 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

I think he got the words mature and manure mixed up.

12:22 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

On the contrary… We city folk don’t worry about cow sh!t like you country folk seem to

12:36 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Dango doesn’t understand where his food comes from. Then again, he strikes me as the type that eats mostly Cheetos and those really don’t require any fertilizer.

12:50 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

>doesn’t understand where food comes from
      >KFC and papa johns based in Louisville

1:04 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Well, you certainly have me there. And those Star Trek replicators they use to make all of the food are made in Louisville too right?

• raccoon
      1:34 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

If your answer to where your food comes from is “KFC and Papa Johns” then you have more problems than being a fan of City College.

1:46 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

At least I’m not an inbred redneck raccoon… And UL Is the first city funded university in the nation. Lot to be proud of there …bandwagoner

• uk
      1:52 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Dango- there are more uk fans than ul fans in Louisville.. so your point has no value

• bluemanchew
      2:06 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Dango I live in the same city as you what are you talking about. Could be the same neighborhood. But there aren’t any UL fans in my neighborhood.

2:11 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Hahahaha firstly… You all are retarded. Official study said 85% of Louisville residents were Uofl fans. Secondly.. I highly doubt, given those numbers that there are no UL fans in your neighborhood…

• raccoon
      2:20 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Dango, no one here gives two craps about the history of UL. I went to UK from out of state and moved to the east coast after college. I can promise you this, no one outside of Louisville is even aware of UL as an academic school. It literally has no reputation. I mean UK’s reputation is basically based on the correct assumption that it is the “main” school in the state, just like University of Tennessee or Ohio State. If you think UL is anything more than an unknown commuter school you are mistaken. And your alumni network sucks.

• Why?
      2:46 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Dango why won’t you post links to your supposed facts? Any study that shows 85% of Louisviile residents are UL would have serious flaws that could be easily torn apart. I guess that’s why you won’t post links. Surveys can be written to get the results you are looking for, ask any pollster.

• Rhea
      2:56 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

UL did not produce Kentucky’s only Supreme Court justice. Chief Justice Fred M. Vinson graduated from Centre College, including its law school back when that existed.

3:00 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Rhea… Your statement has a main flaw. He was born in kentucky and attended centre for undergrad. He went elsewhere for law school… So UL is technically only law school to produce a Supreme Court justice. Centre never had a law school

• Rhea
      3:03 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Actually no. Until 1912 Centre had a law school. Vinson attended.

• Rhea
      3:06 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Here is a picture from the Centre College archives of the 1905 graduating law school class.

5. twnky
    12:20 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

A guy I work with, who is a ul fan, just walked in and said why is he running his mouth? he sucks.

6. Jughead
    12:21 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Most UL fans do not graduate from high school until they are 24, so they are more mature.

12:24 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Well…. Considering your name is jughead, I’d be willing to bet you have made some pretty horrible life decisions.

12:29 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Not mention how mature both our Basketball and Football coaches have been in regards to their marriages. Cheating on their wives were impeccable life decisions. #L1C4 fo’ life!!!

12:35 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Wanna talk football? XD bahahahahahahha

12:44 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

I spend most evenings watching young boys at the downtown skate park sniffing bath salts and touching myself.

7. Magnum's Mustache
    12:25 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

How did Agau forget that there were only about three months between losses this year and not a full year? That also means that there will only be 9 months between the NCAA loss and this year’s game. UL students are not very good at math (much better with meth).

12:28 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Considering the fact that UL academics blow UK academics out of the water… I’d say you never got that much of an education. (UL 75 fulbrights and 1 rhode scholar in last decade…. UK less than 9 fulbrights in last decade and zero Rhodes scholars EVER)… Suck it. Also, our math is quite good. Only duel accredited engineering program in the country.

12:30 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

And I’m really good at using the Google machine!!! #L1C4 Til’ I die!!!

12:31 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Apparently your math/engineering program is fantastic, it teaches you how to kill each other in single combat. Either that or your English program sucks and didn’t teach you the difference between duel and dual.

UL Academic rankings are a joke. The school is inferior to UK in every way, regardless of how many individually smart people go there. UK programs outrank UL programs nationally in almost every category they compete (except Social Work, congrats on that I guess). Go check out US News and World Reports’ most recent rankings if you don’t believe it.

• Catgrad7072
      12:32 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

duel???? You mean like a gunfight. I’m guessing you weren’t one of the Fulbrights.

• hahahahaha
      12:33 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Yeah a guy who has a doctorate uses duel for dual. So dooes that engineering program use pistols in its “duels?”

12:38 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Hahahahahaha you are funny. Autocorrect losers… Guess what, that too was invented by a UL grad. But anyways…
      >UK ranked high
      >biggest joke ever
      ULs business school, social work, engineering, med school, and law school all trump UK every way shape and form.
      Keep dreaming

• UK all the way
      12:44 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Do you realize UofL’s med school is on probation with the accreditation board?

12:45 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Research:
      UK – #64
      UL – #78

Law:
      UK – #58
      UL – #87

My count on your own list – UK 4, UL 1. You were saying?

12:46 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

and before you start, I was being generous and combined the med schools.

• hahahahaha
      12:53 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

• ognaD
      12:54 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

No no no, Reality, don’t you see? You can’t win. Those schools don’t count because UofL isn’t beating UK. The only one that counts is Social Work, so the real score is 1-0 Louisville.

12:56 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Obviously the refs were paid off to make it so UK’s academics also beat UL’s.

• hahahahaha
      12:58 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

By the way Dango, I don’t believe you have a doctorate. Anyone can type anything they want in a comment section, it doesn’t make it true, just like your claims about UL superiority. Let me guess, you write political ads for a living. No one with any sense believes them either.

1:06 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Anyone can make up numbers dude… Need sources loser. Louisville med school invented so much mre

1:10 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

UL invented the emergency room in 1911 and has developed the first cervical cancer cure, double hand transplant, artificial heart transplant, and spinal trauma… What as UK med ever created?

1:14 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

UL law school produced a supreme court justice.. What has Uk ever done?

• hahahahaha
      1:14 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Do you mean sources like the links I posted? Where are your sources? It does not matter what UL Med School invented if they are on probation, or are you so stupid you don’t even understand that? Something I really have to hand it to UL though is how good they are at hiring embezzlers. They are world class in that area.

1:17 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

UK rankings by program:

Anything else? Or are you tired of being proven stupid?

1:22 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

>be UK fan
      >UL leads in actual school performance
      >believe arbitrary rankings from uncredible source

Only inbred UK fans

1:25 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Also.. Now I know your numbers are made up… UL business school in known for being one of the highest rated in the country.. Always in the Princeton top 25…
      Keep Making up more numbers friend. May get you somewhere someday

1:30 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

“Uncredible”? (not a word by the way, but congrats on that UL doctorate and the BK Employee of the month award)

That’s the same report every high school guidance counselor in the country uses when they’re advising kids on where to go to college. Not that you’d know about that since you didn’t graduate.

Only a pathetic, deluded, UL true believer could disbelieve what’s right in front of them. Dango drank the red Kool-Aid, and now his mind has been torn apart. Not to worry though, your social worker is probably a UL grad so they’ll know what they’re doing. It’s all City College is actually good at, after all.

1:52 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Baahahahaha nice facts you made up but literally ZERO people use that. MOST people choose a place with history and tradition… How does it feel knowing your school was founded 67 years late? Bahahaha. UL invented the first emergency room and ambulance, and produced the first double hand transplant and artificial heart. Law school produced the only supreme court justice from Kentucky. And engineering school is only dual accredited in the nation.. Keep hiding behind your arbitrary and false numbers.

• Magnum's Mustache
      2:02 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

UL medical school is one of only two programs in the nation that are on probation. UL law school is the worst rated in the region. UL’s engineering program is one of the worst rated in the nation. UL is the only major school in the region without a Phi Beta Kappa chapter (they were rejected again last year). Academics have gone out the window at UL in favor of trying to build up its sports teams. How is that working out with that 1-6 record versus big brother? UL remains an inner-city commuter school with low academic standing.

2:07 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

UL sure does rank very differently in Princeton Review vs US News and World’s rankings. Maybe that’s because the Princeton Review bases their rankings on student opinion surveys instead of objective, quantified data? After all, when you’re an enrolled student you probably already have a very high opinion of the college you chose even if the facts tell another story.

By the way, any business major worth a damn knows that the only numbers that matter are objective.

• bluemanchew
      2:12 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Just like a UL fan to throw around false facts. Oh a UL fan discovered America, our basketball team gets better grades. Oh that UK basketball apr is perfect. Well UL invented apr

2:14 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Magnum… Why don’t you pull some more arbitrary statements out of your butt since you are on a roll? And we have phi thank you very much… Have for years. Look it up loser. Also, 1798 makes us big brother.
      And reality… That statement couldn’t be farther from
      The truth. It is objective. Go back and try research for once

2:25 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

At what point does “UL Fanboy” become a recognized cult/religion? Because Dango’s really aiming for it. That or a disability check for mental impairment. He literally calls everything that proves he’s wrong “arbitrary” (I don’t think that word means what he thinks it does) or false, even when it’s an objective source.

He’s doing the classic politician dance – “I’ve been proven wrong… quick! Sling manure until something kinda sticks, then beat the dead horse that made it until everyone believes me!”

2:32 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Positive. That is three years old. We have since acquired one

2:53 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

…That story is a week old. Thanks for playing, try again.

• Rhea
      2:57 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

3:01 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Reality… The story is a week old… About something that happened 3 years ago. Read the comments and do more research. Thank you. Try again.

Rhea… You are wrong. He went to undergrad at centre. Centre has never had a law school

• Rhea
      3:08 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Here is a picture from Centre College of Justice Vinson’s 1911 law school graduating class.

• OH MY GOSH!!!!
      3:13 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

It’s 2017? Do you mean I’ve lost 3 years of my life without knowing it? That article is dated May 13, 2014. By the way, an alumni chapter is not the same as having a real chapter resident on campus. The alums can come from any other university that has a chapter. I guess you don’t understand simple concepts like that. Do you have any other time travel hallucinations?

3:19 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

What, you suck his dick too? That is his undergrad class.. He went for law in New England

3:21 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

That is undergrad

3:25 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

“As we were putting together our series on U of L, one topic seemed to pop up apropos of nothing with faculty and staff: “What ever happened to our effort to get a Phi Betta Kappa chapter?”

The answer is, U of L remains the only comparable regional university without a chapter.”

I’m assuming you take remedial reading classes at UL? How’s that going for you? Did you get past the red fish and on to the blue fish yet? The next part will blow your mind.

• Hey guys
      3:26 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

We really need to feel sorry for Dango. He’s off his meds and has become very delusional. UL is not listed anywhere on Phi Beta Kappa’s directory:

• Rhea
      3:43 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

It specifically says “Law School” at the top of the page, not undergrad. The school closed in 1912, but it still existed. Law was studied differently back then, and to be honest in a more efficient manner, but it was still a legal education. I’m not sure if you even needed an undergraduate degree beforehand; my great great grandfather was a judge and merely studied for the bar on his own.

He got his legal degree at Centre, unless you think Centre College would lie in their archives.

Anyway, you said originally, “the only Supreme Court justice from Kentucky.” You didn’t specify that the Justice graduated from a modern Kentucky law school. Vinson was a Supreme Court Justice, and he was from Kentucky.

• Blind justice
      12:21 am May 21, 2014 Permalink

Chief Justice Vinson’s bio from The Supreme Court Historical Society http://www.supremecourthistory.org/history-of-the-court/chief-justices/fred-vinson-1946-1953/

8. 9 in 2015
    12:27 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

While I like our fans passion, we do have a large portion that seem to only have UK sports. That is all that matters to some. Heck, Tyler, Drew and Matt seen like their entire lives are measured by UK basketball.

9. Pistol Pete
    12:28 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Dango, leaving juvenile remarks on our website only shows your immaturity. I suppose I should cut you some slack for being a 12 year old but your words are not clever even for one so young.

12:29 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

It isn’t juvenile if they are facts… And also, I have my doctorate, so you can suck it.. Bet you never finished high school loser

12:32 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

I got my PHD… A Playa Hata’s Degree!! Don’t hate the Playa hate the game knucka!!! #L1C4 to infinity and beyond!!!

12:33 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

It IS juvenile if they’re libelous statements, and I’m betting you stopped reading this long enough to go Google “libelous”.

• Pistol Pete
      12:58 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Dango, you are proving our point that UL fans are immature. If someone with obviously little intelligence like yourself can get a doctorate from UL it just goes to show what a joke the school is. No person with intelligence or maturity goes onto another school’s website and leaves insults. It is EXTREMELY juvenile.

10. You can tell
    12:30 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

When school is out. The UL kiddie trolls abound on this site.

1:22 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

It’s kind of adorable in a weird way. Remember those little troll dolls with the crazy hair from back in the 90’s? They kind of remind me of those, except trashier.

11. Mc
    12:32 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

I would guess that over 90% of UK fans don’t go online to any comments section or website to speak their opinion or talk trash in any way. They may discuss the team with their family, or maybe on Facebook, but that’s about it. Granted those that do talk trash are the loudest. Those that have small brains, and think this is a representation as to the beliefs of everyone in the fan base are clueless. So Agau now falls into that boat.

Personally, I don’t care about UL. I think about their team for a few days leading up to the game and that’s about it. They have a poor record against UK, and are 1-6 vs. Calapari’s Cats so they’re not a threat.

I was at the Sweet 16 game and believe me, there were not a lot of “mature” UL fans near me. However, just because most of the people in my section had line beards, flat-bill hats, and acted gangsta, doesn’t mean they’re all that way.

12:36 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

I’m that way.

12:45 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

That’s here you are wrong… They do loser

• Mc
      12:52 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

All of UL fans do act that way? Thanks for clarifying.

1:06 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

It must be true. Dango claims to have a doctorate from UL so he’s definitely qualified to make judgement calls about the quality of UL’s fans and whether the french fries are done or need a minute or two.

1:54 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

At least UL pages don’t spend all their time posting about what UK players are saying… Obsessed with big brother much?

• bluemanchew
      2:25 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

What UL pages? And they are called message BOARDS. DR.DANGO. as if I believe a french symbol wearing, tramp stamp having, crown royal drinking, line beard trimming, flat bill ironing, gang sign throwing, 15 second lasting, ncaa show causing, wife cheating, hair brush throwing, booster car driving, speeding ticket ditching, disorderly conducting, drug test failing, securities and exchange Iinvestigating. Junk bond unloading, tuition raising person like you

12. Reality
    12:34 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Akoy would realize his team’s fans are at least as bad as UK’s if they ever beat us at a sport we pay much attention to, based on recent trends that’ll happen sometime around 2018.

13. Dango
    12:37 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Also, does anyone know why I keep getting ads to barely legal boys magazine on my screen?

• bluemanchew
      2:27 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

It picks ads by your recent browser history

14. Duuuuuude
    12:37 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Wow….just checked in. Looks like Little Brother has taken over the joint.

12:40 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

You spelled big brother wrong..
      UL- founded 1798
      UK- founded 1865

1:09 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Older, bigger, and better are different things. Of course, if that weren’t true then UNC-Chapel Hill (1795) would be a better school than UL by Dango’s logic.

• Seriously?
      2:24 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Since UK was part of Transy (which was founded in 1780) before splitting off (it wasn’t completely split until 1915) it could be argued that UK is older than UL. UK gives 1865 as its beginning because that is when the Agricultural and Mechanical College of Kentucky University was established and merged with Transy. However you cannot ignore that the two were one for many years and their history is intertwined. You don’t even want to compare a who’s who of distinguished graduates from that school.

• bluemanchew
      2:29 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Actually it was UKL at that time [email protected]

2:35 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Where did you take your history? because that is total BS. I went to transy for a year and NO such thing ever happened. UK was not “SPLIT” as you say.. it was formed out of the blue in 1865

3:15 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Umm… yes, UK did separate from Transy in 1865. Second paragraph, line 6:

“A&M separated from Kentucky University, which is now Transylvania University.”

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand owned.

3:19 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Yes, UK did split off from Transy. Second Paragraph, line 6… “A&M separated from Kentucky University, which is now Transylvania University.”

3:22 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

If by “out of the blue” you mean “out of a college within Kentucky University,” which, a former Transylvania student will recognize, is the original name of Transylvania University.

I imagine your reaction looks something like when Luke found out Darth Vader was his father – “NO! THAT CAN’T BE TRUE, IT’S NOT POSSIBLE!!” Please feel free to fall down a giant cooling shaft while you’re at it.

4:58 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

firstly, IT JUST ISNT THAT SIMPLE. are you as old as your mom because you “split” from her? your logic is just plain silly. It makes zero sense. so somebody read a book before UK was founded so they are older somehow? get a clue fool. a lot of things stem from other ideas.. it is still only founded in 1865

15. Duuuuuude
    12:40 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Dango…. because you visit barely legal boy web sites. Because that is in your web surfing history, display adds advertising such things are re-directed to you when you troll KSR and visit other web sites. I get AT&T adds on mine.

16. To Dango
    12:40 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

You, sir, are a moron. A walking, talking, and typing contradiction.

17. kyle heavy
    12:44 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

People who talk about this rivalry all year long simply do not have a life. Get a grip and find other things to do–Work, hobbies, and philanthropy and such. It always amazes me at the obsession of the UK/UL rivalry, and I grew up and still live in KY. I’ve been a true blue fan all my life, but as I’ve gotten older, naturally, other priorities take the place of CRAZY obsessions that only children/teenagers/college students should have.

• PhilUK18
      12:57 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Agreed. Most of the time I couldn’t really care less about Louisville. I mean, sure, I enjoy mocking their fans for their line beards and proclivity for receiving government checks and crime, but outside of that they really don’t matter to me. Their program has never measured up to UK, aside from one brief stretch in the 80s, and they still don’t today. So, no big deal really.

18. DB11
    12:45 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

So when is the lifetime ban coming for the Dango POS with no life?

19. Dango
    12:47 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

I have Kevin Ware and Chane Behanan posters on the ceiling above my bed. I enjoy them almost every night!

• Mc
      12:54 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

I had to put them on my ceiling because my pp kept getting paper cuts.

• Mc
      12:54 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

U left that part off lol.

20. BillyBob
    12:50 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

But… For it to be a rivalry the other team needs to win sometimes right?

• Morehead Cat
      12:56 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

They win once in every seven games, but for it to happen, Kentucky has to have an NIT-caliber team playing Louisville at the Chum Bucket. And then they only win by three.

21. chef peezy
    12:50 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Dango please… UK has beaten Louisville every time it mattered which is the tourney..we are dominating you right now..those are facts..even when u did win the title you were very beatable..but when we did we smoked Louisville twice..but argue academics stick to that just let the “real” keep winning with freshmen lmao..freshmen…lol

• PhilUK18
      12:59 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

The great part is that he isn’t even right about academics haha. UK is ranked higher at almost everything. Social Work is the only thing where City College is even marginally better.

3:24 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

What?! Hahaha you are hilarious? Wanna talk about football or baseball or academics? We own you. And basketball too when you aren’t cheating

3:44 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

We beat Louisville twice in baseball this year, but thanks again. And we’ve already proven your academics are crap by objective measures.

And when did Louisville own UK in basketball? For like a year in the 80’s? All time series is Kentucky 32, Louisville 15. Longest UL winning streak head to head is 2. TWO.

22. huck
    12:52 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

I listened to the interview. Seems like a great young man…. except he is one of those red ones, but great interview. His opinion in one sentence was questionable, especially to us, but look at our boards…. not only are we nuts – we have plenty of idiots as well.

Just listen to this:

He starts at 5 mins and UK at 12 – I think.

Good stuff

23. Morehead Cat
    12:52 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

I’m a Kentucky fan and Morehead student… So what that basically means is I can’t be beaten either way by Louisville in the NCAA tournament right?

• Spock
      1:01 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

The logic here is sound.

• Bobbum man
      1:05 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar

24. Iggy
    12:53 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

And who is he again??? Better have your big boy pants on lil brother

25. Akoy Agau's Future
    1:05 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

If he thinks UK fans are immature? Wait till he gets abused for the color of his skin in Europe, bc he sure as hell isn’t ever going to be in the NBA, given that even if he has a chance at being a first rounder Pitino will hold him back (like he did with Russ Smith). Good luck freezing in Kazakhstan, Akoy!

26. YoDANGO
    1:11 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Dango-you’re a tool. go climb back under your Rock sweetie!!

27. Dango's birth mom
    1:17 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Dango my son, your comments are exactly why we gave you up for adoption. You turned out the way we thought.

• Rick Pitino
      2:28 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Is that you, Karen? I thought we just tossed him in a dumpster? How did he get to be old enough to type already?

Oh God, did we make a hyper intelligent mutant baby and then leave him in a dumpster? Oh wait, he’s a UL fan, that can’t be it.

28. bill
    1:19 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Aren’t uofl fans the ones who had a moral celebration when uk lost bc they beat uconn. …even tho uk beat the cards twice

29. Mary S.
    1:29 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

OK, why should we care what he thinks?

30. Well then...
    1:46 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Haven’t seen a good ole nerd fight on this site in long, long, long time! This has been entertaining to say the least. Thanks for laugh!

31. Patrick Quinn
    1:48 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Cutting him some slack..he’s a Freshman

32. Phil
    1:48 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

When I read Dango’s comments, I can’t help but picture leslie chow from hangover.

• Seriously?
      1:55 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

I’m like Reality, I see a troll doll wearing a wife beater with bright red hair, a line beard and tatoos all over its body.

33. Phil
    2:01 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Dango- there are more uk fans than ul fans in Louisville.. kinda sad, so your point has no value

3:08 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Why don’t you make up more lies? You are good at it. 85% of residents root for UL

6:03 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

I meant that 85% of fans at the YUM! Center cheer for UofL…the other 15% cheer for the opposition.

34. Dango's Missing Chromosome
    2:09 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Dango is the epitome of a TARD fan. Time for him to go back to his Michael Sam fan club site.

• Wow
      2:24 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Wow man, this type of crap really doesn’t help make our fans seem more mature than UofL fans.

3:00 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Yeah… this commenter is probably the UL message board equivalent of Dango.

35. yargamel
    2:16 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

I’d probably say that some of the responses to an 18-19 year kid on here warrant the dig. Not planning on reading this nonsense.

36. theWilkman
    2:33 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Dango’s KSR posting process:
    1. Make absurd claims with no factual basis
    2. Call UK fans names when they respond to prior claims with actual proof
    3. Create false statistic in reply, say “Look it up.” Provide no link
    4. Talk about how UofL invented ambulances

3:07 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Try some research buddy. Everything I have said is true. Look up the history of the emergency room. Completely invented by UL. Ambulances were a part of that process as the first police and firefighters ever were given medical training in louisville to support the new design

3:08 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Citing sources isn’t part of the UL academic program. It’s not really all that necessary there, everyone already knows who first discovered that Sam I Am does not like green eggs and ham.

• theWilkman
      3:25 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

I did some research when I clicked the links provided by numerous UK fans. I’ve yet to see anything supporting your claims. You claim to have done “A LOT” of research, why don’t you provide one supporting link? So far the only claim you’ve made that has any legitimate statistical backing is that UofL was founded before UK.

By the way, I’m not your buddy, guy. If you’re like this in real life, I don’t think I’m going out too far on a limb when I say you probably don’t have many friends

3:32 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

In fairness to Dango, the first ER and ambulance services in the country were at UL Hospital according to Wikipedia. Things have really gone downhill there since though. Except for staph infections, those are through the roof.

37. Tim
    2:36 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Can we please get this Dango idiot removed from the board?

2:59 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

I’d rather not, he’s hilariously reinforcing our opinion of UL fans. Part of me hopes it’s a Stephen Colbert style satire. If so, he deserves an award for “Best Writing on a Message Board” or “Most Likely To Be Quoted By Pat Forde”

3:32 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

You guys can shuck it long and hard

4:29 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

It all makes sense now… he just quoted a sketch from SNL circa 1995. He hasn’t been allowed to have contact with the outside world in almost 20 years, I’m amazed he’s not barking at people on the street.

38. Jewish
    2:57 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Most of those medical accomplishments that Dango mentioned should be acreditted to the Jewish Hospital, not UL.

3:05 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

And how so exactly?? Last I checked… And I have researched this A LOT UL was entirely responsible for all of them.

39. Truth
    3:23 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

One of UL’s trustees (who is from the family of its largest donors) wants to know why UL’s academic programs are so bad. Try reading that Dango.

3:40 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Read the article… Not “bad” but there is always room to become better. We are elite and he wants more.. So what?
      We already lead UK in fulbrights and Rhodes scholars
      UL-75 fulbrights and 1 Rhodes scholar in last decade
      UK-less than 9 fulbrights in last decade and zero rhode scholars ever

40. Dango sit down
    3:25 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Dango,

Your facts are wrong. I know, must be shocking. But….it turns out that Jewish Hospital had those accomplishments, not UL. So I tell you what, just go sit in the corner for about 30 minutes and give me 45 push ups and we’ll call it even.

Good try though. Keep up the good work pal, it’ll eventually work out for you.

3:33 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Good sources dumbsh!t my facts are right and you can’t prove otherwise. Also, funny you think you can make anyone give you push-ups loser

• Sit down son
      3:41 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

It’s *push-ups, loser*

You need a comma because it push ups loser doesn’t make sense. I’ve never heard of push-ups losers, what are they? Anyways, give me 20 more push ups or push ups loser, whichever you prefer.

• sit down loser
      4:21 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Where is the comma in your name… and like you can tell me to sit down. I was actually in the military.. please, have a seat

41. Magnum's Mustache
    3:27 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Dango, here is the proof that UL is the only comparable regional university without a Phi Beta Kappa chapter.

42. Magnum's Mustache
    3:33 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Dango, here is proof that your medical school is on probation since you didn’t believe me.

3:38 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

It isn’t you loser… If you read they article they got a warning because of what ONE guy did… Like what your basketball program is about to get with Cal. The med school has a rich history, that guy is being removed and this will all go away

• Magnum's Mustache
      4:00 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Dango, you have reading deficiencies. It wasn’t one person that got UL on probation. It is a list of systematic problems. Read em and weep.

“As it is, the deficiencies that were identified are fundamental to the basic mission of a medical school: teaching facilities were inadequate, the method of teaching was behind the times, the curriculum needed review, evaluation of students was uneven without appropriate feedback to the students, cooperation among different medical and scientific disciplines was not sufficient, faculty integration with off-campus teaching sites was sub-optimal, and academic affiliations with hospitals were not clear.” In other words, your medical school is sub-sub-standard.”

• Ahhem
      4:07 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

A quote from the link provided by Magnum’s Mustache: “As it is, the deficiencies that were identified are fundamental to the basic mission of a medical school: teaching facilities were inadequate, the method of teaching was behind the times, the curriculum needed review, evaluation of students was uneven without appropriate feedback to the students, cooperation among different medical and scientific disciplines was not sufficient, faculty integration with off-campus teaching sites was sub-optimal, and academic affiliations with hospitals were not clear.”

• Magnum's Mustache
      4:10 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Dango, here is another article about UL’s medical school probation. I love this quote from it…..

“Here’s what wasn’t reported. This probation essentially places U of L’s medical school in the same company as the absolute bottom tier of American medical schools. Why? Because exactly two other schools out of more than 140 medical schools in the United States (Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory) are on LCME probation:
      – San Juan Bautista School of Medicine in San Juan, Puerto Rico
      – Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in North Chicago”

• sit down loser
      4:22 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Way to link to a VERY biased source. Try an objective article next time. You just linked me to a Kentucky BLOG!!! hahahahah clean yourself up kid

• Magnum's Mustache
      4:48 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

“Sit Down Loser” I linked several sites. One was Insider Louisville which is a bunch of people who used to work at Business First. You know, the cheer-leading business newspaper of Louisville. Hardly a source biased against UL.

43. J-Dub421
    3:34 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

From a 2012 article on ESPN:

Officially, it’s a much more one-sided city. In 2005, the Courier-Journal polled fans on their sports loyalties and 53.7 percent within the city counted themselves as UL fans compared to just 33 percent who identified themselves as Cats fans. And according to the two schools’ alumni associations, Louisville understandably has a far greater base in Jefferson County (54,872 living alumni) than Lexington (16,112).

But here’s the catch: There are just 22,160 living Louisville alumni in the rest of the state and other than Fayette County (where Lexington sits), none of Kentucky’s 120 counties boasts more UK grads than Jefferson.

Dango, you’re wrong.

3:36 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Based on what you just said, I am right. Of course Jefferson country will have more than any other county.. Half the states population lives In louisville. But there are still way more UL fans than UK. Thanks for proving my point

3:40 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

What that quote says to me is that a UL diploma is worth pretty much nothing anywhere outside of Jefferson County, so they don’t leave the city. I have enough friends in Louisville to know it’s a crappy place to live, and no one wants to stay who has other options.

• L1C6
      3:54 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Yeah you definitely proved dango’s point that 85% are UofL fab bc that’s exactly what your comment says.

• L1C6
      3:55 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

*fans

• L1C6
      3:56 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

In case you don’t catch on dango (judging by your posts I’m sure you are clueless) that was sarcasm above. Please get off KSR and go get an education. Even a GED, just something that will help your self esteem.

• sit down loser
      4:26 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Reality… are you even coherent? bahahahaha… nothing you say is credible AT ALL. yea, Louisville is a crappy place… and that is why it was ranked the NUMBER 1 TOURIST DESTINATION IN THE COUNTRY by LONELY PLANET for 2013?? Louisville has been referred to as the “New Portland” for a LONG time.. Louisville currently has the largest ratio of young professionals moving in than any other city in the NATION.. you OBVIOUSLY are completely lost.
      Louisville is a very historical major US city with a lot of fun hip things in the social spectrum. but you wouldnt know anything about that since you probably live in a trailer.

• Magnum's Mustache
      4:33 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Dango, half if the state’s population does not live in Louisville. Less than 20% of the state’s population of 4.3 million live in Jefferson County. You can throw in surrounding counties and you still don’t get close to 50%. Oh, clueless product of UL.

4:34 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

“Tourist”… as in “come in for a little while, then leave before you get shot.” I guess that’s something? I don’t know anyone who really loves living there, but a lot who’ve happily left.

4:50 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Magnum, firstly… nice try… but not even close… Louisville’s metro statistical area is 1.5 million people… the population of KY is 4 million… thats a pretty large chunk that is way more than your “20%”… in comparison.. Lexington isnt even a fraction.

Reality.. notice how I also mentioned the ration of young professionals moving in? smart one. Louisville beats san fran, portland, seattle, and EVERY other hip city in the county when it comes to young professionals (aged 20-39 with at least a bachelors) that transplant and stay for a considerable amount of time. Louisville is not ONLY the best tourist destination as a major midwest city… but It is leading the way with young people looking to start a life (and business). Lexington is a small town that cant even dream of coming close. maybe you should travel out of your small town sometime because if you actually visit the ville once you may find you like its rich neighborhoods. and you are either making up experiences or you know a lot of fools. everyone I know LOVES louisville and I can’t think of anyone who would move… especially for anywhere else in this backwards state

• Magnum's Mustache
      5:14 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Dango there you go again with bad UL math. First you rounded Kentucky’s 4.3 million population down to 4.0 million. Then you are trying to count the entire Louisville MSA which includes four INDIANA counties and multiple Kentucky counties outside of Jefferson. All of Metro Louisville resides in Jefferson County only. Even if I used your very faulty numbers, you are not close to having half of the state’s population in Louisville.

• Someone with Sense
      5:45 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Dango, “Louisville metro statistical area” may be 1.5 million, but half of that isn’t Louisville. Louisville-Jefferson County (as is listed in the Census) is only roughly 600,000. Not even close to your 50%, in fact less than 20%. Nice try, though. (In comparison, Lexington-Fayette is 6.5% of KY)

Also, I’ve lived in Louisville for two months (went to a summer program at Bellarmine). I actually don’t hate the city, it’s a really beautiful city. But I go to UK, and a lot of people who I know from Louisville PASSED on UL because they wanted out of Louisville. Lexington is a great smaller city, and Louisville is becoming a great metropolitan area. That’s all the comparing I will do

• dango
      6:26 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Magnum…You need to try reading a book sometime because INDIANA COUNTIES DO COUNT IN THE METRO DATA… just like lexington tries to count other counties.. same thing. it isnt cut off by governments it is dictated by who accesses that area. southern indiana, whether you like it or not… is part of Louisville culture and economy. grow up and learn stats.

someone with sense… a little advice.. EVERYONE wants to leave their hometown. people born in NYC dream of moving elsewhere. that is normal. just cause not everyone born in louisville wants to stay there doesnt mean it isnt a great place. same thing goes for lexington. and EVERYWHERE. that happens. but that fact remains that Louisville has the highest ratio of incoming young professionals that stick around.

44. Angelina Jolie
    3:35 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

I would like to adopt Dango, he’s clearly in need of a lot of help and I need a handicapped kid to complete my set.

45. Craig Warren
    3:58 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

What is so amazing is all the Louisville fans trolling on the Kentucky Sports Network.

46. Magnum's Mustache
    4:22 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Dango, UL’s law school is not the worst in the region but it is the second worst. You can say thanks to IUPUI.

4:44 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

The Bottom line is that it is cute that you are trying to compare two institutions neither of which are at the top of their field. By saying “HAHA you are ranked 100th and we are 99th” no matter how unreliable the rankings are.. (We both know that UL is on the up and up, it has a VERY rich history and only started getting state funding in the mid-70’s.. it was entirely city funded for years.. and yes, you read that right.. we did WAY MORE with WAY LESS for years). It remains that we have a VERY rich history (First ER, First Hand Transplant, First cervical cancer treatment.. Louis Brandeis.. did I mention first High five?) entering the ACC it is projected that we start getting tons more funding and start reaching our potential… UL has been a great instituiton for years and will be better as time goes on. Meanwhile, the truth remains that no real changes are occuring at UK there is no upward trajectory…
      besides, I am fighting a battle that isnt quite fair.. you are using SOLEY Louisville blog sources that make a living self criticizing to draw attention to things to make progress.. sadly, there is no such blog for Lexington because it is just a smaller city with a smaller economy. Keep on friend. In a decade UL will be so far ahead in this state it wont even be close. after all… we did just land net worth billion dollar research facility grant which we are currently in the process of building said facility.
      cheers.

• Magnum's Mustache
      5:00 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Dango, I have used several sources to point out that UL has become a second rate academic school. Insider Louisville is the most critical because they do not rely on UL’s ad spending like other media outlets. However, you will note that their readership is almost entirely Louisville based. I will give you three other sources that are critical of UL and mention their medical school probation. One is the largest local paper, one is the largest local business paper (UL is their largest advertizer), and the other is a Louisville TV station. It is possible that UL’s trajectory is up because there is no where to go when you are at the bottom.

• And
      5:17 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

First cow milked, first person to breath air, first women to drive, Beat the USSR into space and the US to the moon, first program to not terminate an assistant football coach after being put under show cause penalty. Name it, UL “rich history” has done it first. anything that can be named first, they claim it

• And
      5:20 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

U of L first ones in on the assassination of Caesar

• And
      5:25 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

U of L Law students invented the Bar association

• Magnum's Mustache
      5:37 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

I could totally believe Dango’s statement that UL’s invention of the “High Five” was one of their greatest accomplishments.

• And
      5:47 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

U of L must have invented invalid arguments. #ThingsULMustHaveInvented

6:41 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Why dont you get over yourself?
      if you would read the SAME articles that you post you would see that Louisville is FAR from the bottom. we are doing VERY well for a school that just got state funding like 30 years ago. We operated better with city funding than UK ever has with state funding. DID WAY LESS WITH MORE.
      Louisville is roughly comparable to UK on many fronts and that is just with having the same level of funding for half of the time… we are on the up and up from about the middle of the pack. and it seems UK is slacking and in the middle of the pack… this argument wont even take place in a decade. UL will be so far ahead it wont even be funny.
      so you can go weep in your corner full. Louisville couldnt be doing better.
      your lesser program in your smaller city will just be a thing of the past in a few years.
      ALSO, all that probation crap… we are still accredited loser. there are just a couple road bumps. some things we need to make better. the same articles you posted quoted that millions are already being spent to upgrade facilities and methods. in 2 years, UL med will once again be at the top… as we always have been.
      and for the record… I know someone who chose UL med over UK… that says it all.,.. loser

• Dango hit the nail on the head there
      7:42 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

“DID WAY LESS WITH MORE.” Yes, yes you did. Haha, you can’t make this stuff up.

• Yikes.....
      9:57 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

“so you can go weep in your corner full

Wow.

Apparently you can get a doctorate from UofLoL on Groupon.

10:18 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Nail on the head, I was talking about your crummy program smart one.
      Yikes, that was autocorrect you fool. Get over yourself

47. ClicksFor$
    5:01 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Thanks, Dango, you made us a lot of money today.

48. Tom Tom Cats fan
    5:10 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Immature? When did he get out of jail? Has Pitino permanently kicked him off the team yet for that arrest? You know, right before he gets reinstated for doing all the right stuff about 4 hours later??

49. dont forget...
    5:10 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Once again, lets see your source for the grant you listed

50. Dango
    5:11 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Welcome baby

51. pseudonym
    5:40 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Dango, What sane, normal person would go to a hostile website and pick a fight? You are truly disturbed and full of hate. You should really get some therapy. Such bitterness is not good for your physical and mental health. You have spent an entire day being a complete ass. Just cheer for UL and don’t worry about what the BBN is doing.

• dango
      6:21 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

why dont you mind your own business?

• Hey Seuss
      6:53 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

And this guy has a “doctorate”……

Right.

And I’m Jesus.

52. Moonshine Nate
    5:54 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

It’s been some time since a good nerd fight

53. Bobby's Neck Brace
    6:42 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Dango would you like a good hug? I think you need it, lots of built up tension. I’m here for you big guy whenever you need it.

54. CardFan502
    6:56 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

this dango dude make us look bad . 4 real cool it kid

55. Yahoo
    7:06 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Look people neither uk nor uofl are exceptional when compared to other universities across the country. They are good schools though. In terms of medical and dental school I give louisville the edge. The clinical experience is much better at uofl bc louisville is a much larger city with larger hospitals and you see a larger variety of surgies and trauma. As for the other grad programs I can’t say.

• Pardon?
      7:19 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

I’m not sure I follow your logic. Being in a larger city may mean that you see MORE injuries, surgeries, trauma but you won’t see a larger variety necessarily. UK hospital doesn’t just cover Lexington, for the record. Unless people in Louisville are the only ones who have trauma and need surgery, I’m pretty sure UK students will see the same things as Louisville students.

• Hmmm...
      7:21 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Kentucky School of Medicine – 63rd

Louisville School of Medicine – 117th

——

UK Medical Research – 64th
      Primary Care – 61st

UofL Medical Research – 78th
      Primary Care – Rank not published

Unfortunately, your opinion doesn’t matter.

56. Matthew
    7:06 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

I’d comment on what an idiot this guy is…..but since I never heard of him I’ll let it go.

57. Correct me if I'm wrong....
    7:26 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Hey, django or whatever…..

Um, doesn’t coming to a Big Brother site, trying to convince everyone that your team is the Big Brother, and to get Big Brother fans’ approval, automatically define you as Little Brother?

Please, share with me a link to a Louisville board. I know of none. (I’m kidding, I really don’t give a sh*t)

58. UKJonny=====HEY DANGO
    7:49 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

You said UK has never had a Rhodes Scholar…….ever heard of Mark Pope who played for UK’s 96 Championship team….I think but am not sure because I haven’t looked it up but I think UK has had 3/4 others in it’s history…..for you to say EVER…..what a jackass you are….

10:22 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Hahahahhaah do you even know what a rhode scholar is, loser? Lolz.. Mark pope DEFINiTELY wasn’t one. So yes UK HAS NEVER had one

59. UK Fulbright and Rhodes Scholars
    8:36 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

UK has 15 Fulbright Scholars in the last 2 years alone and has at least 9 Rhodes Scholars. UL total # of Rhodes Scholars is 4. Total number of UL Fulbright Scholars in the last 2 years is 4. These statistics are from the Fulbright and Rhodes Scholars websites.

10:20 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

I’m sorry buddy but you obviously need to learn to read… Those numbers couldn’t be more wrong. UK has had about 4 in the last 3 years and HAS NEVER had a rhode scholar. UL has had 75 in the last 10 years and a rhode scholar… Which UK has never accomplished

60. cardsp
    8:44 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

n 10, 2010 … KENTUCKY/GEORGIA A LITTLE PERSPECTIVE … To be a Rhodes Scholar, you have to be nominated by your university (one per year at UK … Mark Pope missed being UK’s nomination for the Rhodes Scholarship

When UofL students compete for academic accolades, they finish near the top in the nation
    For nearly a decade, UofL has excelled in producing some of the nation’s most prestigious scholars. In 2009, UofL graduate Monica Marks was named a Rhodes Scholar and in 2010 and 2011 the university placed among the nation’s top 20 institutions for producing winners of the prominent Fulbright award. Since 2003, UofL has had 75 Fulbright winners–more than all other colleges in Kentucky combined.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

61. Leslie Anderson
    9:10 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

It shows how mature he is by saying these comments…. It has nothing to do with maturity but everything to do with rivalry between 2 schools. Talk about a whiner!!!!!!

62. Mature Adult
    9:34 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

KSR does to Louisville athletes, as the Daily Bugle tries to do Spider-Man. Painting the heroes out to be menaces.

63. rainman
    9:42 pm May 20, 2014 Permalink

Let’s see, DANGO,

G O N A D! That sounds about right!

64. TD
    9:03 am May 21, 2014 Permalink

Dango, most of what you are blathering on and on and on about has nothing to do with basketball. UK still has the upper-hand on UofL in wins… and of course there are the 8 banners.

65. reality
    12:00 pm May 21, 2014 Permalink

UofL and UK aren’t even the best academic schools in the state. For undergrad Centre trumps all by a wide margin, followed by transy.

66. UL fan but not Dango
    3:27 pm May 21, 2014 Permalink

I am a resident of Louisville and love our Cardinals. …however Dango is not typical of all of UL fans. Please don’t judge us all by this misinformed idiot….he obviously does not know his facts or history and is really making us all look really bad. All UK fans please don’t hold his comments against all of us because most of us have respect for UK and all they have accomplished. We all share this great state and sports rivalries do not define who we are. As for you, Dango, go back under your rock and quit stirring up more sh*t than you can handle……Louisville would love nothing more than for you to “Get the HELL out!”