LOOK: Tyler Herro’s new haircut will blow your mind

@PlayoffJimmyB

@PlayoffJimmyB

Former Kentucky star Tyler Herro has had an eventful last few months.

With the NBA season coming to a screeching halt due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Miami Heat rookie started quarantine by shooting his shot with Instagram model Katya Elise Henry on Twitter, an opportunity she took him up on.

In fact, Elise Henry – who has 7.5 million followers, mind you – posted the following video with Herro on her Instagram story just yesterday.

To add to his interesting and, uh, busy quarantine season, Herro also decided to get one hell of a haircut.

@PlayoffJimmyB

After the photo of his new haircut went viral, Herro took to Twitter to let his followers know it’s just temporary.

“Relax,” he said. “It’s just for now lol.”

We don’t know if and when Herro will be able to return to the floor this season. What we do know, though, is that the former Wildcat is enjoying his time as a 20-year old in Miami.

Article written by Jack Pilgrim

Follow me on Twitter: @JackPilgrimKSR

24 Comments for LOOK: Tyler Herro’s new haircut will blow your mind

1. UKFanSC
    3:16 pm May 9, 2020 Permalink

Well……… eh, OK.

2. Bluehender
    4:06 pm May 9, 2020 Permalink

What’s he thinking??

• UKFanSC
      4:17 pm May 9, 2020 Permalink

Let’s just say he’s being true to his “cultural preferences” and leave it at that.

• nocode96
      6:47 pm May 9, 2020 Permalink

What? What is that supposed to mean? Why would you say something like that without explaining, because to me, kinda looks like you’re being pretty racist here. TF you mean by hitting the words cultural preferences with “ “ ? And what does “leave it at that” mean?

Guys like you are going to be pretty upset in about 50 years when the entirety of this country, and probably this planet is just going to be one big caramel colored group of people, because that is where we are going to be and that is just fine.

• UKFanSC
      10:20 pm May 9, 2020 Permalink

Guys like me are going to be dead in 50 years.

3. Bruce Dickinson
    4:52 pm May 9, 2020 Permalink

I guess do that with your hair while you can.

4. DavidP19
    4:55 pm May 9, 2020 Permalink

I see that he can palm more than just basketballs.

5. ukkatzfan
    5:33 pm May 9, 2020 Permalink

NBA in Miami. He is living the life. Enjoy Bucket.

6. ukkatzfan
    5:34 pm May 9, 2020 Permalink

You opened the can up RacistSC. I call you out now.

• UKFanSC
      7:27 am May 10, 2020 Permalink

See below

7. Cousins Fake Tooth
    5:47 pm May 9, 2020 Permalink

Thats horrible.

8. slam212121
    7:48 pm May 9, 2020 Permalink

Good work nocode, well done. You beat me to the punch! What a loser.

• ukbradstith
      8:31 pm May 9, 2020 Permalink

I believe he was saying that he enjoys black culture. Not sure how that’s racist, please enlighten. He acts black at times. I have a black friend that at times seems “white”. That’s not racist either by the way.

• BallDontLie
      1:29 am May 10, 2020 Permalink

Its stereotypical. It’s also ignorant and is usually said with certain connotations implied. Be better than that.

• WildcatCam
      9:26 pm May 9, 2020 Permalink

Bro, there is no acting black or white. He shouldn’t have said that, period.

• UKFanSC
      10:25 pm May 9, 2020 Permalink

Look. He has adopted a culture that is black. His hair, music, girlfriend, dress, is black. That’s not racist, it’s a fact. I didn’t pass judgment on him or degrade him. I didn’t say it as directly as this because I assumed one or two sensitive-woke weenies like you would prance out and lecture me. I was right. But if you need it in plainer language, there it is.

9. ukbradstith
    9:46 pm May 9, 2020 Permalink

Eddie Murphy? Dave Chapelle? Wayans Bros? They all have known comedy bits where they act white. So yes there certainly is acting white and black. And again, it’s okay to be different and acknowledge that.

10. Hot Stuff Eddie Gilbert
    10:04 pm May 9, 2020 Permalink

Embarrassing. Just imagine what the reaction would be if he went to puke or u6. Would be quite different. Probably be some references to him liking Crown Royal and things like that. And you know I’m right.

11. Voice of Reason
    10:12 pm May 9, 2020 Permalink

That haircut looks as good as his defense vs Auburn.

12. KatsKlaws
    10:23 pm May 9, 2020 Permalink

Honestly, I have been surprised this topic hasn’t come up before now concerning Herro….I was shocked the BBN accepted him so well considering that he is a “wegro” but I guess if you can shoot a basketball it suddenly doesn’t matter to some…..

• wesmorgan1
      1:02 am May 10, 2020 Permalink

Why should it matter to anyone, hm? Seriously, tell us why this “shocked” you so badly…

13. BallDontLie
    1:19 am May 10, 2020 Permalink

Living his best life. Not a better city in this country to do it in than Miami.

• satcheluk
      7:37 am May 10, 2020 Permalink

Speaking form experience, you could also say it’s the worst city to do it in too. I barely made it out intact and my first marriage didn’t. My ex-wife couldn’t keep up. Life in the fast lane…

14. KyZoneBlitz
    4:01 am May 10, 2020 Permalink

Why does it have to be black OR white? Because plain and simple, Herro is a WHITE kid from wiscy…. SO WHAT, it’s a hair cut… anybody can have any hair cut… the short bald fade has been used by the military since forever…. so what…. yall got too much time on your hands.