Following a 126-122 victory by the Portland Trail Blazers on Saturday afternoon, the 2020 NBA Playoffs Bracket is officially set.
With the win, Portland has secured the No. 8 seed, setting up a date with the one-seed Los Angeles Lakers in the first round.
From there in the West, the No. 2 seed Los Angeles Clippers will take on the No. 7 seed Dallas Mavericks, the No. 3 seed Denver Nuggets will take on the No. 6 seed Utah Jazz, and the No. 4 seed Houston Rockets will take on the No. 5 seed Oklahoma City Thunder.
Over in the East, the No. 1 seed Milwaukee Bucks will take on the No. 8 seed Orlando Magic in the opening round. From there, the No. 2 seed Toronto Raptors will take on the No. 7 seed Brooklyn Nets, the No. 3 seed Boston Celtics will take on the No. 6 seed Philadelphia 76ers, and the No. 4 seed Indiana Pacers will take on the No. 5 seed Miami Heat.
Here is a look at the former Kentucky Wildcats still in contention:
- (1) Los Angeles Lakers – Anthony Davis, Rajon Rondo
- (2) Los Angeles Clippers – Patrick Patterson
- (3) Denver Nuggets – Jamal Murray
- (5) Oklahoma City Thunder – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Nerlens Noel, Hamidou Diallo
- (7) Dallas Mavericks – Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
- (8) Portland Trail Blazers – Wenyen Gabriel
- (1) Milwaukee Bucks – Eric Bledsoe
- (3) Boston Celtics – Enes Kanter
- (5) Miami Heat – Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro
Need to know when to have your TV on and on what channel? Check out the full first-round playoff schedule below: