LOOK: NBA practice courts are being installed in Orlando

@NBA

@NBA

The NBA is set to return to action later this month, and the league is preparing for the teams’ arrivals in Orlando.

Creating a makeshift bubble at Disney’s ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, the team-specific practice floors are already being laid down.

The NBA released a few photos of the Indianapolis Pacers and Miami Heat floors they shipped in from their respective cities/arenas. The full photo can be seen above, with some of the process images shown below:

@NBA

@NBA

@NBA

I have no idea if this is all going to work, but goodness, behind-the-scenes looks of the Heat practicing next to the Pacers in a convention center is going to be must-see TV.

Sign me up. Roll the balls out.

Article written by Jack Pilgrim

Follow me on Twitter: @JackPilgrimKSR

9 Comments for LOOK: NBA practice courts are being installed in Orlando

1. lexslamman
    1:26 pm July 2, 2020 Permalink

I have zero interest in sports without live crowds. Either do it right or don’t bother, this can’t be a half measure.

2. UK_fac_boi
    3:06 pm July 2, 2020 Permalink

Well, us sports lovers disagree.

3. bigblue98
    3:29 pm July 2, 2020 Permalink

I would love to know how many people bitching about live crowds at NBA games or NFL had season tickets? If they didn’t go without the pandemic and are complaining now shut the hell up.

• mashburnfan1
      4:34 pm July 2, 2020 Permalink

As a UK and Bengals season tix holder I am use to games with little to no fans. Bengals games are especially bad and have been for years. UK games should always be sold out. Only 6 or 7 games a year so no reason 60,000 people should not be there cheering for these guys that work so hard to represent UK and BBN. Upsets me to see a half empty stadium for 3 or do of these games. I drive almost 4 hours each way but get there every Saturday. Sadly I have to miss the first game this season as I work during the week, should have moved the horse race to Thursday not the game

• bigblue98
      5:24 pm July 2, 2020 Permalink

Very much respect your opinion based on your comments above. The people who don’t go at all and complain irritate me. They are paper fans at the core.

• bigblue98
      5:24 pm July 2, 2020 Permalink

Forgot to mention – with Burrow you guys are definitely going to be better!

4. east-ky-boy
    3:52 pm July 2, 2020 Permalink

Right now, I’ll take sports in a middle school gym or high school field. Anything is better than nothing

5. Eddiemcwildcat
    5:13 pm July 2, 2020 Permalink

Garbage

6. TPACAT
    5:13 pm July 2, 2020 Permalink

Wonder if their putting “Black Lives Matter” on the frickin’ practice courts too?