Kentucky basketball’s top visitors for Big Blue Madness have arrived in Lexington.
Starting late last night, Kentucky’s long list of recruits began announcing their arrivals in the Bluegrass State, headlined by 2020 No. 2 overall prospect Cade Cunningham.
The 6-foot-7 guard out of Arlington, TX posted on his Instagram story that he was in his hotel room in Lexington on Thursday evening.
Cunningham was the first domino to fall in terms of uncommitted prospects, as 2021 top-three recruit Paolo Banchero posted a picture from his Lexington hotel room on his story not long after.
Unlike Cunningham, though, Banchero was sure to show off the treasure chest of snacks and drinks the hotel staff laid out for him upon arrival.
As for committed prospects, 2020 top-five prospect Terrence Clarke showed off the Kentucky-themed cookie cake that was waiting for him when he got to his hotel in Lexington.
As for 2020 four-star forward Lance Ware, he couldn’t even wait to get to his hotel before announcing his arrival on campus.
Here is the entire list of confirmed visitors for Big Blue Madness this evening:
- 2020 No. 4 prospect and five-star commitment Terrence Clarke (official)
- 2020 No. 2 prospect and five-star guard Cade Cunningham (official)
- 2020 four-star forward and Bardstown, KY product JJ Traynor (unofficial)
- 2020 four-star forward and UK commit, Lance Ware (unofficial)
- 2021 top-five prospect and five-star forward Paolo Banchero (official)
- 2021 top-ten prospect and five-star forward Moussa Cisse (unofficial)
- 2021 top-30 prospect and four-star forward Trey Kaufman (unofficial)
- 2022 top-15 prospect and five-star forward Brandon Miller (unofficial)
- 2022 Top-35 prospect and four-star point guard Paul McMillan IV (unofficial)
- 2022 unranked forward and Louisville, KY product James Jewell (unofficial)
Time to roll out the blue carpet.