LIVE: John Calipari’s postgame comments

ksr-live

Before Kentucky hits the road after its tough loss in Knoxville tonight, John Calipari and players have a few things to say about the game.

Tune in to the KSR live feed below:

Article written by Drew Franklin

11 Comments for LIVE: John Calipari’s postgame comments

1. Rixter
    11:44 pm January 24, 2017 Permalink

This could be the first loss in UK history that’s on the student managers.

• One Man Gang
      12:03 am January 25, 2017 Permalink

Cal saw the puddle of sweat. He wasn’t doing anything productive the whole night. He could have wiped it up himself.

• Luether
      12:13 am January 25, 2017 Permalink

So would you wipe me off when I’m done with you?

• AGSlater
      12:25 am January 25, 2017 Permalink

If he won’t, I will.

• Luether
      9:04 pm January 25, 2017 Permalink

Deal.

2. Andry534
    11:50 pm January 24, 2017 Permalink

What is Cal going to do about Fox on defense. He is so athletic….. the only way he can be that bad is a lack of effort.

3. AGSlater
    12:22 am January 25, 2017 Permalink

This is simple. All cal has to say is ” we are young” and “we needed this” . He should be saying ” I need to actually coach this year. I have been bouncing around the country doing this and that all season. I even post my pictures on twitter. I have had a bad coaching season and need to spend more time with my guys instead of jerking around and letting my assistants do all the work. I do make over 5 million/year”

• WeareBBN
      1:49 am January 25, 2017 Permalink

Tenn starts 3 FR and a SO so they are young as well but I agree with you, he will use that as an excuse. Solution:recruit very good players that will stay 3 to 4 years and develop their game and bodies and we would have more titles and actually get to know the players and grow with them like the good old days. I would take a very good JR or SR over a great FR any day. Not bashing our kids, at least it seems all the kids he has brought in are great young men, we just need experience and maybe 1 or 2 one and dones.

4. WeareBBN
    1:45 am January 25, 2017 Permalink

Come June he will get what he is after, another 5 draft picks and we will still be without a title. He has had, by far, the most talent in the Country the last 15-20 years and got 1 title. He almost coached away that title in the 2nd half and did not learn and lost to Wisc doing the same thing. Kind of agree with Slater, maybe he should just do his job, here is a hint Cal: start with teaching team defense and rotating to help and help the helper.

• THE William Hill
      11:36 am January 25, 2017 Permalink

15-20 years? He’s only been at UK for 8…. You truly are the dumbest of asses.

• THE William Hill
      12:08 pm January 25, 2017 Permalink

He’s gotten the most talent in the country only 6 of the last 7 years and has 4 final fours and 1 championship to show for it.