LIVE: John Calipari after the loss to Tennessee

John Calipari is about to address reporters about Kentucky’s loss to Tennessee. Tune in below courtesy of KyWildcatsTV:

15 Comments for LIVE: John Calipari after the loss to Tennessee

1. CatBlue in LR
    9:20 pm February 6, 2018 Permalink

“If this is who we are, I feel good…”

Cal is frantically trying the reverse psychology, just like after Florida.

2. FACTS
    9:21 pm February 6, 2018 Permalink

We suck

3. BigBlueNationDude
    9:27 pm February 6, 2018 Permalink

Hey cal for once come to the podium and say you need to coach better and you need to learn offense. Hes gonna blame the players and youth.

4. Thom4505
    9:27 pm February 6, 2018 Permalink

Cal was right, He dropped the ball, NOW LEAVE!

5. upandunder
    9:30 pm February 6, 2018 Permalink

I was laughed at on this site two days ago when I said Cal needs 5-10 set plays he can go to for a bucket when needed. I even said he could watch tape of Izzo who is the best out of a timeout or in general at getting a layup bucket when his team needed it. What say you now KSR geniuses? The screen and roll for Shai will not always get it done and he needs to be able to coach a 1-2 possession game. Cal’s seat needs to get warm in a hurry. All his final fours don’t mean shit when we are looking at a second NIT season.

• justaguyinthebackrow
      11:03 pm February 6, 2018 Permalink

People often laugh at idiots.

• Solidtilt1
      2:30 am February 7, 2018 Permalink

Lol on the shoes… I love cal and I love the cats!! I think we beat lol bro by 29 tard fans so maybe you all should go suck ass on tard chronical and leave us big dogs alone.. we will see who has a shot at the end! Guarentee loserville doesn’t lol torched by 29 hahahaha

6. upandunder
    9:32 pm February 6, 2018 Permalink

If Diallo plays another minute this season it’s on Cal.

7. big cat
    9:38 pm February 6, 2018 Permalink

COACHING STAFF should run sprints til they puke!!!

8. KYjellyRoll
    9:46 pm February 6, 2018 Permalink

So…if you dislike cal so much go root for another team? I don’t understand the “fire cal” junk. And who exactly would replace him? Be careful what you wish for, you might get it all.

• EdC
      9:48 pm February 6, 2018 Permalink

Because some of us get that the PROGRAM is bigger than the coach. It is bigger than putting players in the NBA. I am under ZERO obligation to cheer for a coach and all you frustrated, blind, deaf and dumb cheerleaders in the cult of Cal trying to squelch differing opinions aren’t going to change that.

• justaguyinthebackrow
      11:06 pm February 6, 2018 Permalink

All of you know-nothing-about-college-basketball “fans” should shut up before you drive Cal and every decent future coach away.

9. KYjellyRoll
    9:46 pm February 6, 2018 Permalink

Go cats.

10. Blueballz
    9:46 pm February 6, 2018 Permalink

It’s a good time for Jack Pilgrim to bring up what shoes everyone was wearing tonight

11. KYjellyRoll
    10:07 pm February 6, 2018 Permalink

Get them to the NBA. Let them make millions, don’t drag them through college for years when they could be professional, entertaining, competitive athletes.