Last night’s KSR Minute had some nice scenery

You know, in case you weren’t jealous enough of Matt, Drew, and the rest of the crew in the Bahamas.

13 Comments for Last night’s KSR Minute had some nice scenery

1. CatBlue in LR
    11:53 am August 11, 2014 Permalink

Tipoff, not kickoff, as in, “The Cats got their TIPOFF to a ninth title…”

In basketball, we have a specific way to start things, and it’s not with a kickoff. I’ll keep correcting until you get it. At this point, you’re just intentionally trying to annoy me, aren’t you?

2. UKGrad93
    11:54 am August 11, 2014 Permalink

Can’t see anything TT

• Mrs. Tyler Thompson
      11:56 am August 11, 2014 Permalink

Try refreshing, the WKYT embedded player is tricky. Sometimes you have to just reload and give it a minute.

3. IYamAKentuckyFan
    12:07 pm August 11, 2014 Permalink

So, el douchebag, Matt is in the Bahamas, which is a good excuse for him to take pictures with a bunch of attractive girls, which he doesn’t have a chance with. KSR would be great if they had a good personality to run to show. Anyone else notice how much better the show is every year when Matt is on vacation, man needs to take a permanent vacation. I love KSR, including most of the personalities especially Ryan and Drew, but Matt makes the show unlistenable. He’s a jerk, enjoys talking down to people, and got lucky enough to have a the idea for KSR when there wasn’t anything like that at the time. If it hand;t been for luck, he would be be sitting in a law firm, taking someone else’s notes and listening to them talk about their sex lives. Oh and make sure you don’t criticize Calipari, because if you do your calls will be conveniently dropped every time you call. Someone, not me this is not a threat, needs to punch this douch in the face.

• CatBlue in LR
      12:15 pm August 11, 2014 Permalink

Bitter much?

You must have had a grand on Mickelson to win the PGA or something…

• TheHeadshrinker
      12:31 pm August 11, 2014 Permalink

You might want to actually see the video before commenting…no girls, just good plays. I personally am an avid reader of KSR but do not listen to the show very often so I cannot comment whether the show is better or worse with Matt at the helm, but I will go out on a limb and assert that “Luck” had nothing to do with KSR’s success….that was all due to a lot of very hard work that was not compensated for at least a year or two. Saying that it was just luck only shows your ignorance of what it takes to build a business and make/keep it successful.

• The Bull
      12:36 pm August 11, 2014 Permalink

Headshrinkers wife has HIV and is a slut.

• Get Over Yourself
      12:59 pm August 11, 2014 Permalink

You must be one of those types of people that likes to get upset over stupid things. If you really are a UK fan, you probably read Louisville or other rival’s message boards just to get mad over what they write about UK. If you don’t like the show, don’t listen to it. Just read the posts/articles and if you hate Matt Jones so much, ignore his posts. Don’t go through life being so negative and try to bring others with you.

4. BillDozer
    12:35 pm August 11, 2014 Permalink

Looks they edited out the “scenery” that Matt was discussing.

• manlySmell
      9:47 pm August 11, 2014 Permalink

Yeah what the hell? Our maybe scenery in girl speak means “scenery” cause where I am from, scenery means “boobs”.

5. OldUKFan
    12:45 pm August 11, 2014 Permalink

it takes a minute for the video to show up. Some good action by the cats. I hope someone charts dunks this year because we are going to see plenty. Dakari definitely looks slimmed down….good for him! I don’t expect us to win them all but you better bring your A game for this group.
    GO CATS!!

6. Orney
    5:05 pm August 11, 2014 Permalink

Bet they all sleep in the same bed. : o

7. Bob
    8:04 am August 12, 2014 Permalink

I think an exorcism is in order for The Bull !