Kentucky/Michigan State tickets go on sale October 1st

14449_10151548972150754_1864761778_n

Planning on going to Chicago to see the Cats play Michigan State in the Champions Classic on November 12th? It was just announced that tickets will go on sale October 1st. More detail will be announced soon.

See you there. We’ll have some deep dish pizza.

14 Comments for Kentucky/Michigan State tickets go on sale October 1st

1. connecticut chris
    12:37 pm September 25, 2013 Permalink

Where is this game being played?

2. Jeremy
    12:39 pm September 25, 2013 Permalink

This is going to be amazing at the UC in Chicago!… I was born in Kentucky and love the Cats… or I wouldnt create all the highlight videos… but I lived in Chicago for 20 plus years of my life.
    The United Center is one of the best venues to watch a basketball game. Period. I have seen Jordan play there, all the way to D Rose, its a loud, loud building.

Lets fill the UC! I would love to see it packed in Blue, because Michigan State is a closer drive, and they are starting to develop a steady fan base…

BBN!

3. Picture caption
    12:46 pm September 25, 2013 Permalink

Cal: He stole my pudding!
    Izzo: XD

4. Micah
    1:32 pm September 25, 2013 Permalink

I’ll be there, was in Atlanta for the game last year and it was great, despite the loss to Duke 🙁 , but this years game at the United Center is going to be amazing for several reasons I don’t have time to mention. Hope to see some of you there, Go Cats!!!

5. Brent
    1:42 pm September 25, 2013 Permalink

Can anyone give me a price range on tickets? I can’t find any information on them.

6. bbr
    1:56 pm September 25, 2013 Permalink

can’t believe I’m saying this but, go kansas

7. Jeremy
    1:57 pm September 25, 2013 Permalink

They said between $40 and $400.

8. What time will Uvel play? Oh wait……that’s right they’ll be playing Cambellsville Community College in the Bucket at that week

9. ryan
    2:22 pm September 25, 2013 Permalink

Did any season ticket holders hear anything about tickets to this game yet? I’ve got an order in and haven’t heard anything yet. My Dad’s the ticket holder and he placed the order, so forgive me if this information was in the application that I didn’t see.

10. NoLuck
    2:49 pm September 25, 2013 Permalink

Hard to get tickets to this event in past. Anybody have any luck with ticketmaster?

11. Alex
    3:04 pm September 25, 2013 Permalink

Anyone know if the UC will serve alcohol during a college sporting event?

12. Student
    3:45 pm September 25, 2013 Permalink

Great thing about being a student? Already got tickets!

13. jo3
    6:45 pm September 25, 2013 Permalink

You being a student didn’t get you tickets, Alumni Association possibly but dont lie to the peopl

14. ChiefedCat
    8:05 pm September 25, 2013 Permalink

Anyone with a valid student ID can, or at least could until today, purchase up to 4 tickets in the 300 level ($65 for first 5 rows, $49 otherwise) by going to or calling the ticket office at the Craft Center. I did it earlier today.