Kentucky Wildcats TV: “Welcome Back”

Kentucky Wildcats TV is back with another video from last night’s festivities in Rupp Arena. Watch your favorite former Wildcats do what they do, set to the tune of Ma$e’s “Welcome Back.”

Article written by Drew Franklin

10 Comments for Kentucky Wildcats TV: “Welcome Back”

1. Cats, Cats, Cats
    6:06 pm September 10, 2013 Permalink

Love!

2. RahRah
    6:11 pm September 10, 2013 Permalink

Great stuff!

3. John
    6:17 pm September 10, 2013 Permalink

I cannot tell you how thoroughly disappointed I am in KSR so far this week! The football team is playing FREAKING LOUISVILLE this Sarurday, and all you guys can write about us basketball! I love basketball as much as anyone, but it’s FOOTBALL season guys! Coming soon to KSR – an article entitled “Why Can’t Kentucky Compete in Football?” Answer, in part, because media like KSR won’t give ample coverage and in turn show the program some love. By doing so, you communicate that we suck, and always will suck. I used to love KSR, but I find myself growing tired of it…

4. Torpedo vegans
    6:28 pm September 10, 2013 Permalink

Yeah, boo ksr for writing an article about the basketball game last night. I mean it’s almost been 24 whole hours since the game. Move on already.

5. Cat Fan in Georgia
    6:29 pm September 10, 2013 Permalink

@John – I’m with you 100%. Guess we are what Card fans and the rest of the SEC say we are – “Just A Basketball School” (a darn good one, of course).

6. Cowboy
    6:43 pm September 10, 2013 Permalink

3,4 and 5 – You people are morons.. When enough current and former NBA players to floor two complete basketballs teams come back to their school to give back to the community that helped get them where they are happens, its a big damn deal and should be written about. Its a long week and plenty of time to look forward to a (hopefully) Louisville thumping on Sat. Basketball news and football news can peacefully coexist on the same website as things happen.

7. lexslamman
    6:57 pm September 10, 2013 Permalink

American football sucks. Keep up the good work on the basketball side of things.

8. bigcatstanding
    7:00 pm September 10, 2013 Permalink

I think I speak for most Kentucky fans, I’m sure I will get corrections on this, but the basketball team almost always seems to hold up their end of the deal. Football over the past 40 years I’ve been watching them seems not hold up their end of the deal, always somehow seems to pull the rug out from under us fans. so excuse me for supporting the basketball team, even when it’s not basketball season, because guess what they will leave blood sweat and tears on that court, to achieve their goal, year in and year out. BBN RULES IN CBB ILF#9

9. SECtvdeal
    7:47 pm September 10, 2013 Permalink

We get it KSR loves them some Alumni game. Can we move on now. Seems KSR is already growing tired of football coverage.

10. Cat267
    8:12 pm September 10, 2013 Permalink

Cowboy, number 4 is clearly being sarcastic.