Kentucky vs. Tennessee State point spread released

Vegas has spoken and Kentucky is a 28.5-point favorite over Tennessee State in tonight’s game at Rupp Arena.

While the Cats are looking better offensively, the smart money is probably still on the Tigers. Not only is Kentucky 1-4 against the spread so far this season, Tennessee State is fifth nationally in three-pointers with 12.2 per game. As the last two games have shown, this Kentucky team’s perimeter defense is woeful; in fact, the Cats are 346th in three-point defense through five games. Ouch.

Nowhere to go but up!

[mobile_ad]

11 Comments for Kentucky vs. Tennessee State point spread released

1. maximumscott
    11:56 am November 23, 2018 Permalink

Whats up with all the crappy teams who can shoot 3 pointers?

• JusSayin
      12:04 pm November 23, 2018 Permalink

Crappy teams shoot a lot because its the only way they can win against better talent.

2. michaelb
    12:01 pm November 23, 2018 Permalink

Over or Under, Tennessee State hits 10 3’s on us ?

• TheAssman
      12:11 pm November 23, 2018 Permalink

I’m taking the under (and not because of UK’s 3-point defense).

• michaelb
      2:16 pm November 23, 2018 Permalink

I’m goin over assman!

• TheAssman
      3:51 pm November 23, 2018 Permalink

OK cool…this is for an icy cold adult becerage, lol

• michaelb
      5:11 pm November 23, 2018 Permalink

Lol right on

3. Kat4Life
    12:05 pm November 23, 2018 Permalink

Love my team…..but underwhelmed so far. Saw the Louisville- Tennessee game and came away convinced both would wear us out. Time to start showing why the world had us in the top 3 only a month ago.

4. KYjellyRoll
    1:35 pm November 23, 2018 Permalink

I still say this team is top 4 in a couple weeks, before Christmas at least. And I do believe they should be heavy favorites to make final four by Christmas

5. wyatts1
    3:18 pm November 23, 2018 Permalink

I bleed blue, more so with basketball since growing up that’s how me and my father was able to connect, with that said I’ve never questioned his coaching abilities like I have this season:(.
    I know the professional teams in the Bahamas was more then likely distracted by the atmosphere off the court and may have not been taking this team serious, but how did we look so dominate against 1-2 descent pro teams without hardly any practice time?? Now that we’ve entered the season and coach Cal has had adequate time to polish and address any issues that the team may (or may not) have shown in those games without much tutorial-age. They seemingly have taken two steps back and besides the puke game it seems the team was much, much better, before coach started working on them. I wonder since the rest of college basketball has or is catching up with him in recruiting battles and being able to get those top guys if we’ve seen the best coach Cal has to offer?? Cause if he’s not getting those revered one and dones that he and us have benefitted from in the past then the obvious question is does he have the actual coaching ability to be competitive in those final fourish type games without those Anthony Davis, or Karl-Anthony towns type players? I don’t know the answer but for our UK wildcats program I hope coach Cal can prove he can coach just as good as he can recruit. I believe he can, so hopefully this season, with these players he shows everyone why he is a HOF coach.

• WildcatCam