Kentucky vs. Duke will be the late game at the Champions Classic

Here’s some news that won’t surprise you: Kentucky vs. Duke will be the late game at the Champions Classic.

UK just announced that the game will tip off at 9:30 PM ET on November 6 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis following Kansas vs. Michigan State at 7 p.m. Judging by years past, this means the game will start closer to 10 p.m. Both games will be broadcast on ESPN.

And no, I still don’t know how you can get tickets. Sorry!

[mobile_ad]

13 Comments for Kentucky vs. Duke will be the late game at the Champions Classic

1. I’ve got my popcorn and Coke ready!!!

2. Swizzle
    11:27 am September 6, 2018 Permalink

In other news the sun came up this morning.

3. TheAssman
    11:50 am September 6, 2018 Permalink

Giddy up!!

4. catsfan27
    12:04 pm September 6, 2018 Permalink

Early October for tickets. I emailed the people listed on the website.

5. Ridge Runner
    1:22 pm September 6, 2018 Permalink

Got this feeling more like 10pm but.. even if it’s later, I will be there in front of my idiot-box. Can’t wait!!

6. Jiminy Crickets
    1:37 pm September 6, 2018 Permalink

1. The late game is always whoever is NOT playing Mich st
    2. If you don’t have the app, you can’t even view the comments due to all the pop up click bait “this picture has not been edited” crap

7. J. Did
    5:17 pm September 6, 2018 Permalink

Looking forward to it. One of my buddies, who I will argue, is not only arrogant as hurl, he is equally smart – and he’s a DUKE fan. He has a picture on his wall with paint color “number” (yes, the one they stole from UK). Can’t wait for the game. We talk about going….or just watching…..but I don’t think either of us will survive in a room together with the game in play.