Kentucky Stole My Fish: 10 Best Worst Opposing Fans of the Week

ukstolemyfish

The Kentucky basketball program has always had its detractors. It comes with the territory when you’re the winningest program in the history of ever. However, there are a few fans of rival programs who have taken that hate to a whole new level. For a collection of all the salt, shade, envy, awe, and downright stupidity offered up by opposing fans on message boards, Facebook, etc., follow UK Stole My Fish. As a reminder, these are actual posts from actual people. For real.

10.

creanksr

pitino-and-cardinal-cryksr

Article written by UKStoleMyFish

7 Comments for Kentucky Stole My Fish: 10 Best Worst Opposing Fans of the Week

1. UK Big Board Update
    9:05 pm December 12, 2014 Permalink

I love how #3 prefaces his ridiculously absurd post with “I’m very logical…” LMAO.

2. .Leuther
    9:11 pm December 12, 2014 Permalink

cats paw November 12, 2014 at 4:07 pm | Permalink
    Like It (0)
    The question needs to be asked…..why did the potential best forward of all time only rank #5 in shots per game for Kentucky? Much like Dean Smith was the only man who could keep Jordan under 20 points a game, any big man is limited to garbage dunks in the dribble drive offense.

3. .Leuther
    9:13 pm December 12, 2014 Permalink

cats paw December 10, 2014 at 9:37 pm | Permalink
    Like It (0)
    I would argue its a team of freakish athletes with NO shooters. The one great shooter they had was ran off. Wiltjer

4. .Leuther
    9:15 pm December 12, 2014 Permalink

cats paw November 13, 2014 at 6:04 pm | Permalink
    Like It (0)
    I’m basing it on the fact that you say he can’t play defense because of his skin color while I think he is more fundamentally sound and smarter than most of our other players.

5. jrdh13
    9:20 pm December 12, 2014 Permalink

Anthony Davis out of game with chest pains hope all is well for the young man. Tomorrows game is pretty important although I think were much better I’m a little worried hopefully cats play some inspired ball. GO CAYYYUUUTTTSSSS

6. yargamel
    9:34 pm December 12, 2014 Permalink

I had kind of forgotten about it this year, but are refs still calling the hand check fouls they did last year? These games seem like they’re still getting tons of foul calls in the big games, but they don’t seem like free-throw shooting contests like they were last season.

7. Katya
    12:35 am December 13, 2014 Permalink

Yes, we understand. Cats paw is a Tardinal fan who is trolling this site. Welfare life must suck.