Kentucky Stole My Fish: The Top 5 Louisville Comments of the Week

0zESF3bQ

The Kentucky basketball program has always its detractors. It comes with the territory when you’re the winningest program in the history of ever. However, there are a few fans of rival programs who have taken that hate to a whole new level. For a collection of all the salt, shade, envy, awe, and downright stupidity offered up by opposing fans on message boards, Facebook, etc., follow Kentucky Stole My Fish. As a reminder, these are actual posts from actual people. For real.

*******

Article written by UKStoleMyFish

8 Comments for Kentucky Stole My Fish: The Top 5 Louisville Comments of the Week

1. RexRox
    9:06 pm December 26, 2014 Permalink

“The two best players on the court Saturday in terms of talent and experience will be playing on our team, not Kentucky’s.”

Ooooookayyyy. Let’s let the NBA decide this one. These are the same people who say the football SEC is simply hyped by ESPN, yet every year the NFL jumps onboard on draft day.

2. eyebleedblue
    9:36 pm December 26, 2014 Permalink

#4 has to be a UK fan trolling UL doesn’t it? Nobody is that stupid and hilarious.

• HanOfTheBluegrass
      11:34 pm December 26, 2014 Permalink

Look to any UNC board for many, many examples of people that stupid and hilariously hypocritical.

3. CATandMONKEY
    10:37 pm December 26, 2014 Permalink

Some two decades ago, in my early twenties I made a conscious decision not to use the word “retarded ” in a derogatory manner. These UofL posts make me seriously consider going back on that decision.

4. UK Big Board Update
    10:59 pm December 26, 2014 Permalink

“UK has yet to play anybody of consequence. They definitely have a better schedule that us but that’s not the point I’m trying to make.” #UL

5. UK Big Board Update
    11:26 pm December 26, 2014 Permalink

“I agree that we’re long overdue for beating UK head to head. Still, the overall numbers show we are the number one team in the State” #UofL

6. HanOfTheBluegrass
    11:33 pm December 26, 2014 Permalink

I love the last one because when trying to justify it, they can only reconcile what it means by claiming the refs stole all those games for our mercenary players that do what they want and ignore Cal.

Really, how can you slam your own coach so much as to suggest the guy who beat him 6 of the last 7 times can’t coach?

Also, just once I’d like to see a Louisville fan admit that Rick’s style, similar to the way he coached at UK when UL fans hated him, dares the refs to call everything. If they do, his teams aren’t talented enough (compared to his UK teams) to adjust and overcome it. If Rick could recruit to UL like he did at UK, he’d probably have a couple more rings at UL. Since he can’t, he has to play the game a little more rough and tumble.

7. Dave Ball
    12:24 pm December 27, 2014 Permalink

please, someone remind me to not drink while reading these…confused delusional illusions of imagined superiority always make me laugh, but it takes something wholly and wildly unique to make my coffee shoot out my nose; not only do Louisville fans have a distorted view on life and basketball, but apparently view being banished from their team due to continued rules violations as a scholarly achievement (who can forget Chane being suspended then reinstated for the UK game before getting the boot again)… but then what else can be expected from a University that employs a genocide denier (Justin McCarthy) as professor and a morally bankrupt head coach for each of their two highest profile sports teams (you know who they are). Vapidity is alive and well in Louisville…too bad morality isn’t