Kentucky opens up as the favorite at Georgia

The college basketball masterminds hiding out in the Caribbean have set the spread for tomorrow night’s game and Kentucky sees itself as a seven-point road favorite at Georgia. The total on the game is 145.

So you know, Kentucky has failed to cover in its first three games of SEC play after covering the spread in five of six games to end the non-conference slate. It’s been an up-and-down year against the spread for the Wildcats, in part because the team is so unpredictable. I encourage you to tread lightly with that in mind… or do what I do and wait to bet it live when the spread drops significantly. It’s a money system.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck. Just don’t do it in Kentucky because it’s illegal here.

Go Cats.

Article written by Drew Franklin

6 Comments for Kentucky opens up as the favorite at Georgia

1. bd2153
    3:45 pm January 14, 2019 Permalink

Should be legal.

2. BigolBlue
    4:03 pm January 14, 2019 Permalink

Take any underdog vs UK right now. Its easy money

• Skooms
      4:16 pm January 14, 2019 Permalink

Signed Utah, UNC, and UL.

• bigbluebanana
      5:13 pm January 14, 2019 Permalink

Comments like this are ones I can agree with you on. We aren’t so different, you and I. Speaking for myself, and likely many others, you catch crap when you turn criticism into smack talking. But, you’re right about this, I still think we win, but I do t believe we will cover the spread.

3. ukcamel
    5:55 pm January 14, 2019 Permalink

I’m not taking UK as a favorite on the road in the SEC; the conference’s home-road disparity is huge and this UK team is still young and inconsistent.

Considering the margin of victory in a third of Kentucky’s road wins in the SEC in our dominant 2015 season were 7 points or less (we won by 8 at UGA), betting Kentucky here is probably not smart. Still think we win though, but it might go down to the wire, or we might be up 10 and give up a few points in the last minute.

4. blueblood4life
    1:11 am January 15, 2019 Permalink

Lol like always it’s who comes to play !