Kentucky opens as 11-point favorite over Vanderbilt

Kentucky is a double-digit favorite on the road at Vanderbilt tomorrow evening.

The Wildcats have opened as 11-point favorites over the Commodores on Tuesday, with the over/under being set at 144.5 points.

In their last ten matchups, the Wildcats have covered the spread in five, including each of the last two games. The Commodores have also covered the spread in five of their last ten matchups, though they have managed to cover in four consecutive games.

As the home team, Vanderbilt is 7-8-1 against the spread, while Kentucky is 4-2-0 ATS on the road.

According to ESPN, the Wildcats have a 55% chance to cover on Tuesday, with UK maintaining a 77.6 overall team ranking compared to 66.7 for Vandy.

What do you guys think? Fair?

Article written by Jack Pilgrim

Follow me on Twitter: @JackPilgrimKSR

6 Comments for Kentucky opens as 11-point favorite over Vanderbilt

1. The Professor
    11:10 pm February 10, 2020 Permalink

They’ve been winning but have trouble keeping double digit leads.

2. CrystalBall
    12:07 am February 11, 2020 Permalink

Maybe we can get a triple digit lead. (facetious comment. Not to be taken serious.)

3. ColoradoCatFan88
    12:28 am February 11, 2020 Permalink

If we can’t beat this common ass Vandy team by more than 11 then we have some serious issues.. Give me $500 on Kentucky covering

4. Righteous1
    5:07 am February 11, 2020 Permalink

Well Cal Lovers Wolfpack, I would hope that Ambassador Calipari will figure it out! After all, he is a 3 time National Coach of the Year, Hall of Fame Coach, and the Sporting News Coach of the Decade that is compensated here like he is John Wooden!

• spincr4hire
      9:54 am February 11, 2020 Permalink

Get off the internet and get your chores done for mommy

5. Tom Bombadil
    8:07 am February 11, 2020 Permalink

Iam not so sure….I remember Vandy up 10 in the second half at Rupp just a week ago. Vandys Memorial Colesium is a weird experience. I’m a little more worried about this game than I was UK at Tennessee last Saturday. I hope I’m wrong and the cats smash them!