Kentucky beats Arkansas 80-66 behind big games from Skal, Derek, and Tyler

Screen Shot 2016-01-21 at 7.41.55 PM

Now THAT’S more like it. After a humiliating loss at Auburn, Kentucky bounced back in a big way tonight, beating Arkansas 80-66 in Fayetteville.

Skal Labissiere had a breakout performance, scoring 11 points and showing renewed confidence throughout the night. After getting the starting nod for only the second time this season, Derek Willis followed up a career game with another impressive performance, finishing with 12 points, 7 rebounds, 4 blocks, and one steal. Tyler Ulis led the Cats in scoring with a career-high 24 points, followed by Jamal Murray with 19.

Not only is this a big road win for the Cats, it’s John Calipari’s first win in Bud Walton Arena as UK’s coach. Before tonight, he had lost all three of his previous games in Fayetteville.

More coming all night…

19 Comments for Kentucky beats Arkansas 80-66 behind big games from Skal, Derek, and Tyler

1. ukcamel
    9:10 pm January 21, 2016 Permalink

Coaches’ handshake was…brief.

2. Bluebloodtoo
    9:11 pm January 21, 2016 Permalink

Yeah, I bet there is a good story there. Anderson certainly didn’t want to talk to cal and it almost looked like cal knew it was coming. Recruiting battle wound?

3. Long Dong Silver
    9:54 pm January 21, 2016 Permalink

Mike Anderson is a racist. I do not like that guy. Also, all you Willis haters are going to need a new excuse. 4 blocks…

• UK Big Board Update
      10:34 pm January 21, 2016 Permalink

Arkansas is the toughest 9-9 team in the country.

• Long Dong Silver
      10:43 pm January 21, 2016 Permalink

Yep. Continue to hate on him. You stupid jackass. Some fan you are. Pulling against him like you are. You really need to just go die. Child molester.

• UK Big Board Update
      10:50 pm January 21, 2016 Permalink

I’m not rooting against him. I’m just calling it like I see it. He had a great game. Against Arkansas.
      Trust me, there were plenty of people in the bar getting frustrated with his lack of defense.

Now, off to bed, you need to be rested up for all the donuts you’re going to be doing in the Lowes parking lot tomorrow!

Go Cats.

• Long Dong Silver
      10:57 pm January 21, 2016 Permalink

You mean your latest victim is breaking loose from grandma’s basement. You child molester

• UK Big Board Update
      11:01 pm January 21, 2016 Permalink

And you think it’s smart to call OTHERS an idiot???

• UK Big Board Update
      11:05 pm January 21, 2016 Permalink

Stay on topic. Again:

He played well. We need it. But he’s not removed from criticism, just like everyone else.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go live a great life. 😉

• Long Dong Silver
      11:11 pm January 21, 2016 Permalink

You live a pathetic life, idiot. Idiot. Uneducated buffoon. You should just kill yourself.

• UK Big Board Update
      11:13 pm January 21, 2016 Permalink

I have multiple degrees from UK and Georgetown College. Try again.

• UK Big Board Update
      11:14 pm January 21, 2016 Permalink

You sound mad, though.

• Long Dong Silver
      11:23 pm January 21, 2016 Permalink

No you don’t. You live in your grandma’s basement. Loser.

• UK Big Board Update
      11:25 pm January 21, 2016 Permalink

thats adorable. You come up with that all by yourself? Troll.

• Long Dong Silver
      11:54 pm January 21, 2016 Permalink

That’s funny. You’re the very embodiment of a troll. Child molester.

4. Lip Man 1
    10:06 pm January 21, 2016 Permalink

See what happens when you actually make free throws? LOL.

Seriously the only consistent thing about this team this year is their inconsistency.

How do you beat Duke but lose to Ohio State?
    How do you lose to Auburn but beat Arkansas? (Not saying Arkansas is great but it’s just tough to beat them on their home floor…just ask Cal!)

5. Long Dong Silver
    11:56 pm January 21, 2016 Permalink

UK Big Board update is a pathetic loser and we all know it. His mom recognized it at birth and gave him to her mother to raise.

• UK Big Board Update
      9:16 am January 22, 2016 Permalink

What a vivid imagination you have. You must have finished at the top of your Special Ed class!!

• The Rest of the story
      10:42 am January 22, 2016 Permalink

Wow Big Board Asshat has quite a following. He has never said a positive thing about anyone on here and only negative things about anything Kentucky. What a lonely loser he is, just move to indiana Asshat and be more like the people around you.