Kentucky Basketball serves Thanksgiving dinner at the Salvation Army

@KentuckyMBB

@KentuckyMBB

While you were going in for your second helping of stuffing, the Kentucky Men’s Basketball team was volunteering at the Salvation Army. As has become tradition, the players and staff served dinners to those in need.

@KentuckyMBB

@KentuckyMBB

@KentuckyMBB

@KentuckyMBB

From here, the team will go practice. Meanwhile, I’m going back to the couch.

[mobile_ad]

10 Comments for Kentucky Basketball serves Thanksgiving dinner at the Salvation Army

1. Matt10
    5:17 pm November 22, 2018 Permalink

Back to the couch? I can’t even get off the couch! Kudos to coach and these kids for getting out there to help out.

2. shelby
    5:33 pm November 22, 2018 Permalink

I love that they do this.

3. Jiminy Crickets
    6:22 pm November 22, 2018 Permalink

This is one thing Calipari doesn’t get enough credit for

• lexcatfan2367
      6:28 pm November 22, 2018 Permalink

I agree. It’s one thing to say “I’m coaching them for life”, but with Cal, we’ve seen this repeatedly. I love that Cal and the players do this. Quite humbling and puts everything in perspective. #BBNFam

• 4everUKblue
      6:44 pm November 22, 2018 Permalink

Yes lexcat, this is the integrity I have spoken of in the past, you don’t hear about other programs doing this and if we have to sacrifice this part of the program to win more, count me out.

• CATandMONKEY
      10:21 pm November 22, 2018 Permalink

Props Jiminy. Only fair to call out your positive comments if I have criticized your negativity once or twice in the past.
      Happy Thanksgiving

• Jiminy Crickets
      1:28 am November 23, 2018 Permalink

I have openly admitted numerous times I am not a believer in Calipari the coach. But I’ve also said as an embassador, and promoter of our program I couldn’t ask for better. Because I question his seeming refusal to change his approach in coaching, or in many ways his recruiting, does not mean I dislike him in any way

4. henderblue
    6:55 pm November 22, 2018 Permalink

Thanks for sharing this Mrs TT. It’s awesome and I agree with all the comments above.

5. I’m so proud that Cal does this. I like my coach.

Thanks MTT! I pray you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

6. Kat4Life
    9:29 am November 23, 2018 Permalink

Very very proud of our guys.