KENTUCKY 76 VANDERBILT 57

VANDYFINAL

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

11 Comments for KENTUCKY 76 VANDERBILT 57

1. tippytoe
    6:21 pm January 23, 2016 Permalink

I know he had only 7 points, but Kentucky is a better team with Derek Willis on the floor. He did lead the team with 9 rebounds-

• UK Big Board Update
      6:24 pm January 23, 2016 Permalink

Totally agree. We need our players to perform well.

• A_Blue_Wildcat
      6:40 pm January 23, 2016 Permalink

As long as he continues to rebound and play defense the way he has the past 3 games, I completely agree with you.

• The Rest of the story
      7:27 pm January 23, 2016 Permalink

I see Big Bore Asshat has just got to be sarcastic about anyones comments. Didn’t think anyone could be worse than Cats Paw but he worked hard for the honor good job Big Asshat.

• UK Big Board Update
      8:07 pm January 23, 2016 Permalink

I wasn’t being sarcastic, dipshit. I was agreeing with him.

But continue swinging from my balls. 😛

2. RealCatsFan
    6:39 pm January 23, 2016 Permalink

Great win by the Cats. Looks like we may be hitting our stride if we can keep it up.

My one and only gripe with Cal is that he seems to refuse to put in the scrubs when we have a big lead at home. Come on Cal, have a heart! These kids deserve at least a couple of minutes of mop up time at the end of a home court blowout. And even when he does send them in, he never calls a timeout to stop the clock so they can come in. I just don’t understand it.

That being said, there is not another coach who is more perfect for the job. Just let the benchwarmers have some garbage time, Cal.

3. WeareBBN
    6:40 pm January 23, 2016 Permalink

Agree, especially defensive rebounding is key for this team to win vs good teams. We can beat the so so teams like Vandy but vs good teams we must rebound on the D side. POY had a great game which is goo to see and scary to see. Why? He normally does this once in a while then vanishes for 5 or 6 games, hope to see him show up every game.

4. RealCatsFan
    6:52 pm January 23, 2016 Permalink

Well, so much for the lament of the trolls that UK gets all the calls in Rupp Arena. Coach K would be at the press conference whining about how “amazing” the game was.

• UK Big Board Update
      7:10 pm January 23, 2016 Permalink

Cal totally pays the refs – but only against Louisville. LMAO

• The Rest of the story
      7:33 pm January 23, 2016 Permalink

A Look up and see what an Asshat troll Big Bore is
      l
      l
      l
      / \

• UK Big Board Update
      8:09 pm January 23, 2016 Permalink

I make a comment making fun of the Louisville trolls and their stupid excuses for losing to us, and I’m called an asshat… lol

Okay.

Reading comprehension is your friend, dumbass. Go Cats

(Nice “artwork” by the way. You tried…)