Kansas and Kentucky will tip at 7 pm on ESPN

The toughest game on Kentucky’s schedule just got its start time.

The Cats’ Saturday, January 30th road trip to Kansas was announced today as a 7 pm tip on ESPN. The game is the marquee matchup of this year’s SEC/Big 12 Challenge, being played in the middle of the conference schedule for the first time.

If Kansas can go unbeaten over its next five games (no easy task), it will enter that game with the No. 1 overall record in college basketball. The Jayhawks are currently the top-ranked team, for a second week in a row.

Allen Fieldhouse will be mayhem.

Article written by Drew Franklin

6 Comments for Kansas and Kentucky will tip at 7 pm on ESPN

1. HeshimuMeansWarrior
    3:00 pm January 11, 2016 Permalink

I just hope we don’t get blown out by 30. I can see this being at least a 15-point game at half time. I hope I’m wrong.

2. ukufan
    3:53 pm January 11, 2016 Permalink

As the self-proclaimed biggest UK fan in KS, I too am worried about this game. It hasn’t stopped me from overpaying for tickets though. I have to see at least one game a year and this is it. Go CATS!

3. mj4uk
    4:17 pm January 11, 2016 Permalink

They can’t have the best record unless SMU or USC gets beat before then.

4. TJY
    4:37 pm January 11, 2016 Permalink

Well if I hit this lottery on Wednesday, I will buy as many of those floor seats as the Jayhawks are willing to sell and make sure you can hear me, and several of my closest friends, cheering “Go BIG BLUE!”

I have faith that we will get better over the next few weeks, make it a close game and if we have a couple of shots fall, win the game. I mean, I wish I knew how to find out what Cal’s record was against Self…I’m thinking 3-0?

• Jiminy Crickets