Just when you thought KC Ross-Miller was out of our lives forever…

… he comes crawling back like an ex-girlfriend after six shots of tequila and nowhere to stay on a Saturday night. He’s back, KSR readers. KC Ross-Miller is back.

The one-time Billy Clyde commit is transferring to Auburn where he will be eligible to play immediately. Bruce Pearl is in desperate need of players at his new program and Ross-Miller is moving in to provide experience at the point. He averaged 8.3 points and 3.5 assists at New Mexico State last season.

Now can we get Hunter McClintock in a South Carolina uniform please???

Article written by Drew Franklin

6 Comments for Just when you thought KC Ross-Miller was out of our lives forever…

1. lesigh
    10:12 pm May 19, 2014 Permalink

I love this for so many reasons. Pearl with our hand-me-down-players, the reminder of where we could have been before Cal, the story lines, etc., are all good. Can someone get Dakota Euton and Michael Avery on Auburn’s team too?

2. STOOPS TROOPS
    10:34 pm May 19, 2014 Permalink

Want to see this boy have a career game against us next season…but us still pull out the W. Thanks for wanting to be a Cat when we was at our lowest pt

3. Han
    11:14 pm May 19, 2014 Permalink

Random little guards always scorch us, and this one has more reason than most.

Ross-Miller can get a trip dub against us as long as we win. Good luck to him. Now we see if he can hang in the SEC.

4. Bell County Convict
    11:19 pm May 19, 2014 Permalink

What ever happened to Hunter? Anyone?

5. Scott
    12:14 am May 20, 2014 Permalink

Where is Konner Tucker?

6. Jeff
    9:22 am May 20, 2014 Permalink

I met KC and his dad Tim at an AAU event not long after he committed to UK. They were very excited to be coming to UK. Tim set and talked for probably 2 hours and he was just super nice to me considering we had just met. ( My UK gear caught his eye ) I wish KC all success except when playing UK.