Just a friendly reminder

Not to count our wins before they hatch, but for the sake of planning, let’s revisit the 2015 NCAA Tournament sites. If Kentucky has the regular season it should, we’re looking at:

2nd/3rd rounds: Louisville
Regional: Cleveland
Final Four: Indianpolis

Run it back?

Article written by Drew Franklin

27 Comments for Just a friendly reminder

1. CatBlue in LR
    3:10 pm April 25, 2014 Permalink

Why does that graphic have West Virginia and Butler in next year’s Final Four? Or was that from 2010? Nevermind, I guess that was from 2010…

• Mack
      3:21 pm April 25, 2014 Permalink

Had Meeks come back for that season.

2. Great!
    3:10 pm April 25, 2014 Permalink

Lucal Oil Stadium has proven very lucky for us!

3. GoCats2
    3:10 pm April 25, 2014 Permalink

Every team in the country would love to have these kind of issues but apparently we didnt learn anything from last year already. 40-0 posts again? Next years Final Four site?
    Friendly Reminder #2- Enjoy the Ride….

• raccoon
      3:36 pm April 25, 2014 Permalink

Whatever, I just put a ticket application in. I think we are probably around 80 or 90% on at least getting to the Final Four.

I think that even when there is a clear best team usually they have no better than a 50% chance of winning the whole thing because you have to win 6 straight and usually at least 4 are pretty good teams.

For instance, if you have a 100% chance of winning the first tournament game and just drop 5% each game, so 100, 95, 90, 85, 80, 75% then you have a 44% of winning the whole thing.

4. btowncatfan
    3:12 pm April 25, 2014 Permalink

You left out the first four. ………………Just kidding. I am a huge football fan first, and even I can’t wait for Big Blue Madness. How many days?

5. mborotncatfan
    3:12 pm April 25, 2014 Permalink

Knock on wood darnit.

6. DREWBLUE
    3:16 pm April 25, 2014 Permalink

Mr. Franklin is as giddy as a school girl. Blame him?

7. jeff j
    3:19 pm April 25, 2014 Permalink

see the green spot to the right of the car ? thats my camping spot !! GO CATS

8. Joe
    3:21 pm April 25, 2014 Permalink

I hope Cal has reserved some seats for Tom Crean & his team, that way that can watch a UK game at Lucas oil Arena, apparently it’s the way they are going to get to watch UK play. I pray I am not tempting the Sports Gods with that taunt.

9. LeitchfieldAlex
    3:27 pm April 25, 2014 Permalink

Yea Trey Lyles said that but remember Julius Randle said that too. Just be calm BBN !!!

10. Mr. Paranoid
    3:30 pm April 25, 2014 Permalink

Oh great! Why don’t we just have Mrs. TT do a mock-up of the UK 2015 NCAA Champs tshirt to post next!?! I won’t sleep for a month because this was posted on this website. If they get upset in the tourney its ALL ON YOU KSR!! HARUMPH HARUMPH HURUMPH!

• sinful
      3:33 pm April 25, 2014 Permalink

I get where your coming from, superstition is proven, but lets bask in the moment. Im hoping we can enjoy the 14-15 season one game at a time not to put too much pressure on the last six.

11. ColoradoCat
    3:33 pm April 25, 2014 Permalink

1) Andrew Harrison, Tyler Ulis, Dominique Hawkins
    2) Aaron Harrison, Devon Booker, EJ Floreal
    3) Alex Poythress, Derick Willis, Sam Malone
    4) Trey Lyles, Karl Towns, Marcus Lee
    5) Willie Caulie Stein, Dakari Johnnson, Brian Long

• (0>0)
      5:29 pm April 25, 2014 Permalink

I see what you did there, and I like! I see you Brian Long, third string center…HAHAHAHA

12. Chuck H.
    3:36 pm April 25, 2014 Permalink

Well after the news today,I just booked my room in Indy and got in the Final Four lottery. When i called to book my room the lady said “Whats going on because I’m getting a lot of calls from Kentucky!”

• That's Funny
      3:56 pm April 25, 2014 Permalink

It really is, and I love it

13. Tez Houston
    3:47 pm April 25, 2014 Permalink

can i go out on a limb and say KY will win its game by a margin of 15pt or more?

14. Bookend
    3:49 pm April 25, 2014 Permalink

Where in the heck is Indianpolis? Anywhere near Indianapolis ?
    Get a spell checker.

15. Blue
    4:06 pm April 25, 2014 Permalink

Wouldn’t a UK/IU FF matchup be great in Indy? Uhm…..never mind.

16. tez
    4:21 pm April 25, 2014 Permalink

there will be 4 starting lineups cal will use next year

An Harrison — Ulis — Shooter lineup -An Harrison= Big Lineup- An Harrison
    Aa Harrison — An Harrison — Aa Harrison = Aa Harrrisom
    Poythress — Aa Harrison — Booker = Lyles
    Lyles — towns — Poythress = Stein
    Stein — Johnson — Lyles = Johnson

17. Do whut?
    4:25 pm April 25, 2014 Permalink

Any idea where the 2033 game is expected to be played? I have a nephew about to be born who I fully expect to become a star player in the peewee circuit then matriculate his way through each succeeding level. He should be a top five recruit coming out of high school when the juggernaut known as the University of Kentucky will, among others, make him its number one recruiting target. After signing on with a class that includes nine of the top nine recruits he will go on to enjoy a 40-0 season, a national championship and at the age of 19 will win his first NBA trophy. Well I guess I don’t know what NBA team will draft him so maybe I’m getting a little ahead of myself. Either way KSR will be taking pre-orders for his first signature Nikes later today. Cuz you know, why wait?

18. Paul Revere
    4:40 pm April 25, 2014 Permalink

The twins are comin’

–Paul Revere

19. don't jinx this
    4:54 pm April 25, 2014 Permalink

Didnt you guys learn anything last year?

20. Mark S.
    5:09 pm April 25, 2014 Permalink

I have registered for my Final Four tickets. Go Cats!

21. GottaBeKidding
    5:19 pm April 25, 2014 Permalink

OMG I can’t believe these idiots didn’t learn their lesson last year. Ridiculous and embarrassing to even have this crap on here at this point, IMO of course.

• Newsflash
      5:25 pm April 25, 2014 Permalink

UK made it to the Title game, whether you like it or not….