After running through the entire Kentucky basketball roster over the last few months, #LaFamilia Feud has transitioned to the coaching ranks.
This week, actor and UK superfan Josh Hopkins hosted the Kentucky basketball themed game show featuring assistants Bruiser Flint, Tony Barbee, Joel Justus, and Jai Lucas.
After introducing UK’s two new additions in Flint and Lucas, Hopkins asked questions such as:
- Who score the most points in college among the assistants?
- Tim Duncan used to babysit which coach?
- Who did Jai Lucas commit to over Kentucky out of high school?
- Where did Anthony Davis rank among field goal attempts on Kentucky’s 2012 national title team?
- How many points did John Calipari average as a senior at Clarion?
The winner? Not to ruin the surprise, but Justus went from worst to first in a hurry…
Check out the show in its entirety below:
— Kentucky Basketball (@KentuckyMBB) September 18, 2020
This week’s episode is the fifth edition of the show, with Terrence Clarke, Olivier Sarr, and Keion Brooks Jr. getting things rolling back in July.
In the first episode hosted by actor Steve Zahn, Clarke came out on top, with the five-star freshman also noting that this Kentucky roster is capable of winning a national championship.
The other episodes feature the following player trios:
- BJ Boston, Devin Askew and Dontaie Allen
- Lance Ware, Jacob Toppin and Zan Payne,
- Davion Mintz, Cam’Ron Fletcher and Isaiah Jackson
The best moment of all? Ware finding out Zahn is the dad in Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
Check out all of the previous episodes below:
UK had to get creative this offseason with its player and staff introductions, and with #LaFamilia Feud, they certainly did well.