There are many great things to do in Nashville during the SEC Tournament, but what if I told you that you could experience an adventure with KSR and win two tickets to Friday’s first session? You can do it with the KSR Scavenger Hunt.
You have 24 hours to complete the following 15 tasks in Nashville. To complete each task, send photographic/videographic evidence to @RoushKSR on Twitter. Each task should be numbered, followed by the hashtag #KSRScavengerHunt. You have until 9:00 p.m. Thursday night.
The winner will receive two tickets from Guy on the Corner Tickets to see Kentucky’s first game in Nashville, Friday at noon CT. The winner will be announced tomorrow night. If no one completes all 15 tasks, the most creative entries will win the coveted tickets.
It will not be easy. Just remember, even if you do not win you will get to experience the SEC Tournament in the most ridiculous manner possible. Good luck!
1. Take a picture with a KSR personality.
2. Start a “C-A-T-S CATS,! CATS! CATS!” chant at a bar. (You better take a video. Don’t be lame.)
3. Take a picture with the Bang This twins
4. Take a Selfie with Slim Whitman.
5. Hear a song from J.D. Shelburne.
6. Find a Missouri basketball fan.
7. Buy a drink from Kindly.
8. Throw L’s Down at a UofL fan (they’ll be there, trust me)
9. Boo during the playing of ‘Rocky Top.’
10. Hear a Darius Rucker song at a bar.
11. Take a picture of the SEC Network set.
12. Find an SEC Mascot, take a selfie with the mascot.
13. Ride a mechanical bull.
14. Throw up three goggles during a live TV shot.
15. Enjoy a delicious slice of Five Points Pizza.
****One bonus point will be awarded for every “celebrity” who is will to take a picture with you, from Dick Vitale to Jason Aldean. Remember, creativity counts.