John Calipari’s postgame comments after the loss

cal-kansas

Here is John Calipari’s opening statement in his postgame press conference. It’s not the greatest video quality in the world and I have no idea if the sound worked (can’t listen right now), but hopefully it’ll get the job done.

He would go on to say, “I’m hacked off we lost” and “I’m sick to my stomach.”

Article written by Drew Franklin

6 Comments for John Calipari’s postgame comments after the loss

1. dakich is stupid
    11:05 pm January 30, 2016 Permalink

Please stop taking the air out of the ball in the 2nd half!!!!
    It doesn’t work against good teams

2. evilcarl
    11:16 pm January 30, 2016 Permalink

We don’t play enough white guys. He doesn’t want white UK players in the NBA. Kidding, but that is the entire state for two years.

3. bosshogg24
    11:25 pm January 30, 2016 Permalink

Why do we have a trashy picture on this site! Who is responsible?

4. Kyblue34
    11:26 pm January 30, 2016 Permalink

Cal is always a class act in his interviews, and glad to have him as our coach rather than the pathetic crap that is Pitino. But come on Cal, even you have to at least call out the refs in this one. I mean they shot 25 more free throws, and everyone who watched this game knows why KU won. Our guys didn’t execute as well as we could have, but we played hard and better than KU. Cal says we didn’t make enough winning plays, but how you can you expect our guys to make winning plays when we’re getting fouled with no calls and getting constantly called for touch and phantom fouls on the other end. We deserved to win, and would have won with a fair whistle. This one-sided officiating seems to happen to us a few games every year, and I really wish Cal would just once go off in the post game about it. I would not trade Cal for any other coach including Coach K, and I cannot stand Coach K, but the one thing I do somewhat like about him is he is not afraid to bash the refs in the post game. And surprise, surprise, but Duke seems to get the favorable whistle in games after he does so and especially come tourney time.

5. dakich is stupid
    11:29 pm January 30, 2016 Permalink

Ummm somebody is a little racist

• Melvit
      12:03 am January 31, 2016 Permalink

He’s trying to be funny and call the whole state racist.