The U.S. men’s basketball 12-man roster is finally complete. On Saturday it was announced that Kyrie Irving and Harrison Barnes were the final two players to accept invitations.
The other 10 players include:
- Oklahoma City’s Kevin Durant
- Sacramento’s DeMarcus Cousins
- Golden State’s Draymond Green and Klay Thompson
- Indiana’s Paul George
- Toronto’s Kyle Lowry and DeMar DeRozan
- New York’s Carmelo Anthony
- Chicago’s Jimmy Butler
- Los Angeles Clippers’ DeAndre Jordan.
Even though big names like LeBron James, Steph Curry, Russell Westbrook, James Harden and Kawhi Lenoard turned down the invitation, the U.S. will still be favorites to win the gold medal for the third consecutive Olympic games.