Seriously, Joe Lunardi?  Do we really need a bracket on June 1?

Lunardi’s earning his salary from the four-letter network by composing a 2018 NCAA Tournament bracket following the confirmation of early entrants to the NBA Draft.  Hamidou Diallo’s decision to stay in Lexington makes UK a No. 1 seed.

Okay, Joey.  I don’t care if you put UK and UofL in the same region, crawl back into your bracket bunker for at least four more months.  We don’t need anymore brackets for now.

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

21 Comments for I don’t know why Joe Lunardi is making Brackets in June but here’s some Bracketology

1. shelby
    2:04 pm June 1, 2017 Permalink

What is the deal with these stupid pop up ads that are happening how?

• Han
      3:01 pm June 1, 2017 Permalink

It’s gotten so messy and intrusive that I had to add the site to my ad blocker, which I normally avoid for sites I like.

• catsarerunnin
      3:06 pm June 1, 2017 Permalink

Most of the ads are for bourbon although I haven’t seen Woodford Reserve which is my favorite. But since booze is involved,I’m thinking Drew is in charge.

• 4everblue
      7:01 pm June 1, 2017 Permalink

Get Adblock plus and you won’t have that issue.

2. Sentient Third Eye
    2:06 pm June 1, 2017 Permalink

I think he’s just wanting to look busy so he doesn’t get laid off…

• BTownUKFan
      2:09 pm June 1, 2017 Permalink

I agree with that. All the people they laid off and they keep the guy who’s real contribution covers about 3 weeks out of the year and it doesn’t even matter if he’s wrong.

• 4everblue
      7:03 pm June 1, 2017 Permalink

From the looks of him…what else is he gonna do with his time?

3. HeshimuMeansWarrior
    2:18 pm June 1, 2017 Permalink

Doesn’t look like he’s sold on Mizzou.

• Ridge Runner
      3:17 pm June 1, 2017 Permalink

My thoughts as well

4. dgtuk
    2:32 pm June 1, 2017 Permalink

I agree it is silly to be projecting the brackets now for next March. Having said that, we are approaching the lazy days of summer so lots of time and space to fill.

The ultimate irony of course is that even though you claim to find it silly, you still go ahead and post it as news. And that is probably why Joe does it…..because people like you will feign indifference while posting and commenting on it. :).

5. CatsFan4Life
    3:38 pm June 1, 2017 Permalink

I would love to see the Cats play here in Nashville. Especially since I’ve already purchased NCAA tickets.

6. ukkatzfan
    3:51 pm June 1, 2017 Permalink

You are telling him it is too early for brackets and posting it. Guess yall are both posting so you dont get canned.

7. Brew Dranklin
    3:57 pm June 1, 2017 Permalink

I took a screenshot of this, I think it will be fun to compare it when the actual brackets are released. See how good ole Joe is in June.

8. fauxbobknight
    3:59 pm June 1, 2017 Permalink

“Seriously, Nick Roush? Do we really need a bracket on June 1?

Roush’s earning his salary from the three-letter network by composing a 2018 NCAA Tournament bracket following the confirmation of early entrants to the NBA Draft.”

9. TBW3011
    4:57 pm June 1, 2017 Permalink

1 seed for us? I sure hope so, but HIGHLY unlikely. Don’t see us not losing around 10 games this year. Hopefully we’re ready to roll by March though.

• Eazy
      6:15 pm June 1, 2017 Permalink

I think we will lose 6 or 7 and be a 2 seed. SEC will be tough this year. UF is going to challenge us for the crown.

• TBW3011
      7:41 pm June 1, 2017 Permalink

I’d take that right now. I expect 2-3 non conference losses. Around 6 conference losses.

10. WaterVerve14
    5:43 pm June 1, 2017 Permalink

Lunardi continues to be incapable. He could at least glance at everyone’s non-conference schedule before making this. VaTech could never be in our bracket cause we can’t see someone in the first weekend we have played in that year already

11. kentuckyrld
    8:07 pm June 1, 2017 Permalink

Your not understanding why Lunardi is making brackets shows just how dumb you really are. But of course, we already knew of your ineptness.

12. meeksfor3
    8:42 am June 2, 2017 Permalink

Does Duke have the inside game to be a 1 seed? Can they avoid the turmoil with Grayson still on the team to be a 1 seed? Will Duval avoid causing more turmoil so they can gel and become a 1 seed? Will Coach K’s back hold up long enough for them to be a 1 seed? The world will soon find out.

Oh and as a side note Mich St deserves a 1 seed over Duke in my opinion.