Highlights from Kentucky’s win over the DR

Article written by Drew Franklin

11 Comments for Highlights from Kentucky’s win over the DR

1. Sligo Rick
    4:13 pm August 15, 2014 Permalink

The guys down low look incredible. Moving very well without the ball and running the floor on the break with the guards. Great looking ball for the middle of summer!

2. matt
    4:26 pm August 15, 2014 Permalink

Win by only 12, haha, that’s why their called kensucky!

• Ken
      4:33 pm August 15, 2014 Permalink

That’s the nickname I gave your mom. How ironic.

• CATandMONKEY
      4:36 pm August 15, 2014 Permalink

Can’t wait until they implement the minimum IQ requirement of 60 in order to post here. It will weed out guys like the OP above.

• matt's a fag
      4:45 pm August 15, 2014 Permalink

They beat a team with Louisville players…. Seems about right to me.

“Y’all didn’t WIN by enough!” – UL fans, retarded.

And it’s ‘they’re’, not ‘their’, dumbass.

• bigbluetruth
      5:14 pm August 15, 2014 Permalink

Just another time a LOSERVILLE TURD makes a fool of himself. Beating a good pro team by 12 in August and you want to talk garbage. Wait till your big dumb ghetto rat tries to stop Towns, Johnson, WCS, Lyles, Lee, Alex and Willis inside. Keep hating and talking idiot, after UK and Cal makes it 7-1 in December I’m sure the refs will cheat for us in the chicken bucket. Then, if we’re lucky we’ll get you again in the NCAA’s (if the TURDS get there) it’ll be 8-1 and the CATS will send you home again on our way to the final 4 once again. I only wish we could play LOSERVILLE 5-6 times a year, easy wins are fun to watch. The LOSERVILLE fans think they’re BAMA in FB and UK in BB, must be some good week in the ghetto.

• Matt's Mom
      5:43 am August 16, 2014 Permalink

Allow me to apologize for the behavior of my mentally challenged, fatherless son. He occasionally will come out of the back of our trailer and use my computer, while I am in bed with his uncle. At least he was wearing pants this time.
      He is a lonely man, no social interaction except for the internet, and too stupid to allow him to have a pet. After working a double shift at the Strip club waiting tables, I was tired and left the desk top on. My bad. I usually turn it off before I go to bed, and Matt is so ignorant, he does not know how to turn it on.
      I can tell he was on it, there is Cheetos goo and drool all over the keys.
      He can’t help his awkwardness and ignorance even though is is almost 30 now. That is the result of being so unpopular in school, and the continual bed wetting. I should have never dated my cousin.
      Again my apologies, I got to go to work. I will tell Matt the computer is off limits for him, for now on.
      I wish I never bought him that louisville cardinal shirt at The Dollar Store.

3. Jughead
    4:26 pm August 15, 2014 Permalink

This team just looks and feels different than the last two years. I don’t think I will blow a brain gasket in January this year.

4. Lee
    6:40 pm August 15, 2014 Permalink

Anyone else notice that Marcus Lee has the need to stand and stare for a few seconds every time he dunks or makes a play? Everyone else on this team hustles backs on defense.

• MitCat
      6:58 pm August 15, 2014 Permalink

He was guarding the guy throwing in the ball, he always does.

• Lee
      8:50 am August 16, 2014 Permalink

2:27 and 2:34 is more than playing point on the full court press. Nothing major to worry about, but he did the same thing when he got a big block in the Michigan Elite 8 game and one of our guys had to pull him away. Very happy to see him and this team playing so well! Go Big Blue!