High-stepping referee was getting his FitBit stats up last night

prancer

Either this official was running on invisible hot coals or he was really trying to get his FitBit numbers up while running the court.

Many of you noticed throughout the game, but for those who didn’t, check out the high-stepping official from last night’s game.

Quicksand, maybe?

#RunOffOnDaPlugTwice

Article written by Drew Franklin

13 Comments for High-stepping referee was getting his FitBit stats up last night

1. patrickaspen
    1:00 pm January 28, 2016 Permalink

Hahaha I love that Matt described it as sassy.. Definitely some sass there.

2. ukcat56
    1:07 pm January 28, 2016 Permalink

looks like he may be Chaffed……………….needs some corn starch â™

3. CPACAT
    1:25 pm January 28, 2016 Permalink

I saw him last night at the game, he call a foul on Mizzou and immediately turned and ran back up the court like that. It looked so odd!! Initially, I thought maybe he was cramping, or trying to stretch his quads or something….

4. jeffj
    1:36 pm January 28, 2016 Permalink

this Man had ants in his pants. no doubt Drew Franklin.

5. ClutchCargo
    2:19 pm January 28, 2016 Permalink

Dude has some ridiculous hip flexors to be doing that the whole game.

6. Melvit
    2:38 pm January 28, 2016 Permalink

Holy Moly, how did I not notice this! LOL

7. scwhite9
    4:10 pm January 28, 2016 Permalink

Can someone else find him doing this at another game? I didn’t recognize him, and I was at the game. It was really weird.

8. Blue in Texas
    4:56 pm January 28, 2016 Permalink

Maybe this dude was the leader of a high steppin’ marching band back in the day!

9. kydunkey
    6:03 pm January 28, 2016 Permalink

Maybe he’s into Pony Play…

10. Cals Hoverboard
    7:38 pm January 28, 2016 Permalink

This was the same dude that made the ridiculous walk call on Tyler on the breakaway in the second half. Rebounded outlet pass to Tyler in full stride, Missouri defender closed in quickly and got a hand in there. Unfazed, Tyler recovered the ball and dribbled on down for a break. The referee 5 foot away signaled a deflected ball / play on. But wait, the Prancing Zebra blew his whistle from across the court, ran over and called a walk on Tyler. I’m sure the official on top of the play was pissed. I’ve officiated a lot of basketball over the years and that’s something you just don’t do, especially not at the SEC level. But I see a lot of officiating no-nos out of SEC refs these days, so I shouldn’t be surprised.

• Megan
      8:27 pm January 28, 2016 Permalink

The ref five feet away signaled a bobbled ball. I don’t think it was. Tyler took several steps, and the the ball never seemed to leave his hands. Probably a good call.

11. Long Dong Silver
    9:33 pm January 28, 2016 Permalink

Looks like that hanker for a hunk a cheese guy.