Have you gotten your tickets to UK/South Florida in Miami yet?

Kentucky will take on South Florida in the HoopHall Invitational in Miami on Friday, November 27, the day after Thanksgiving. While the timing of the game is tricky, it’s a great chance for UK’s fans in the Sunshine State to see their Cats and, OH YEAH, hang out in Miami.

Tickets have been on sale for a while, but just in case you missed it, here’s the link to buy them.

Why have a leftover turkey sandwich when you can have a Cuban sandwich and party with Coach O in the city where the heat is on, all night on the beach til the break of dawn?

12 Comments for Have you gotten your tickets to UK/South Florida in Miami yet?

1. BigAbes4UK
    10:12 am June 22, 2015 Permalink

I got mine about a month ago! We’re 7 rows off the floor…so stoked for this one. It will be the only game I will get to attend this upcoming season.

2. L
    10:22 am June 22, 2015 Permalink

Anyone know what section to buy to be on UK’s side of floor or where the majority of UK fans will be sitting? I want to sit with Cat fans.

• everywhere
      10:37 am June 22, 2015 Permalink

All sections are Cat fans.

3. memphis
    10:38 am June 22, 2015 Permalink

By saying “Invitational,” do they mean that Kentucky invited them to host and invited South Florida to play them?

4. L
    10:41 am June 22, 2015 Permalink

I know there will probably be a large BB Mist, but I don’t want to sit in the USF section.

• Gowcats
      11:10 am June 22, 2015 Permalink

I would not worry about having to sit in the USF section. Miami is about a 4 hour drive from Tampa where USF is located and the Bulls don’t travel that well anyway. I wish this were in Tampa, or even Orlando, but due to the day after Thanksgiving timing I will have to watch it on TV.

5. Go Deep
    10:44 am June 22, 2015 Permalink

What’s the offer code to buy the seats in the center sections?

6. Ugh
    12:09 pm June 22, 2015 Permalink

The only way to enjoy Miami is to have Will smith money. I’ll never go back to that shit hole. FYI 95% of that city speaks Spanish and they do not like white people.

• L
      1:55 pm June 22, 2015 Permalink

Ugh, that is unfortunate you had unpleasant experience in Miami. I am from KY, now living in Ft. Myers, FL for 26 years. I travel to Miami frequently (about 2.5 hour drive) to attend football games, shop, eat great food, people watch, and enjoy my time there; I don’t have Will Smith’s money either.. I think the multiculture and diversity is what makes the city unique. Hope “blue gets in” November 27. GBB!

7. Mikaela
    1:43 pm June 22, 2015 Permalink

Anybody know the offer code?

• Mikaela
      1:59 pm June 22, 2015 Permalink

wildcat opens up part of 105 and 106

8. BigAbes4UK
    4:01 pm June 22, 2015 Permalink

Weird that they just announced the ticket sales for these today. I checked a month back and they were selling tickets right off the event website. I’m right across from the bench on the endline. Hope Im on on the UK bench side! Took a good guess- it was the side that had to most seats taken.