Harrison Twins Spotted in Orlando

BlYbvqPCUAEf6IG.jpg-large

pic by @Cole_worldd2

One of the great things about waiting for the UK players to make their draft decisions (well actually there are no “great” things about it) is that we get to go back to our obsessive selves where we read information into anything. The latest example is tonight where the Twins were spotted in the Orlando airport after taking a plane with the UL Baseball team to America’s favorite family destination. The young man in the pic above took a picture with each twin and tweeted this out and while no information is known (beyond Jody Demling saying they were on the same plane as UL baseball), we still can speculate and ask questions. Most importantly:

1. Why are they in Orlando? Is it a destination? Is it a layover between flights? Is Orlando a connection to Houston? Do you know America’s commercial flight schedule? If you do, how do you know it?

2. Why does this kid have on two different shirts? He clearly layered up, but why go one shirt with one and one with the other? Did he all of a sudden get cold (or warm)?

What will we do once these guys actually make their decision?

Article written by Matt Jones

86 Comments for Harrison Twins Spotted in Orlando

1. Rixter
    9:06 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Another question: is school out?

2. ummm...
    9:07 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Spring break? Independent studies?

3. DTA
    9:07 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Check the Southwest flight schedules. Orlando was the connection for a flight from Louisville to Houston.

4. Smile
    9:10 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

I bet Cal is texting them at this moment telling the twins to get that stupid frown off their faces

5. *sniff*
    9:10 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Don’t do this to us guys. Just finish the semester then you can go to the NBA

6. Private Eye
    9:11 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Is that Krispy Kreme? (not the delicious doughnut)

• Redheaded blueblood
      10:16 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

The twins about to get dunked on

• Bobbaloo
      9:14 am April 17, 2014 Permalink

I think it might be Krispy Kreme. He had to change his name to Froggy Fresh because apparently Krispy Kreme doughnuts didn’t want him using their name.

7. But Calipari Says....
    9:11 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

These are dedicated students. Obviously they are having class in Orlando. This program is nothing but an NBA farm team and his ridiculous propaganda trying to convince people they are student athletes is beyond comical. They all are on campus maybe 9 months total and all he does is reduce the value of a UK degree more than the Fed reduces the value of the US dollar. Yeah, I know…haters gonna hate….nothing but a troll….whatever…truth hurts like a bitch. Anyone whoever graduated from UK (I realize that’s only like 2% of the people who read this) should be disgusted at this mockery of education. But alas most are too stupid to do so. Go ahead….blast away and keep slow stroking Calipari.

• Catsfan2014
      9:14 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

There is such a thing as not having classes certain days. For example, I have class Monday-Wednesday. Idiot

• Jomani
      9:22 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

I, like Catsfan2014, also only have classes monday-wednesday. Im sure with a whole fleet of advisors, the basketball players get good schedules like this too

• But Calipari Says
      9:23 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

I seriously doubt you have class of any type but you are in fact very predictable.

• JohnnyCat
      9:26 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Yes, you are an idiot and a troll. Last time I checked it takes 120 credit hours to get an undergraduate degree. It’s not like these guys are handed degrees when they leave to go to the NBA. Are they?? No…they must complete those classes…all of them…in order to get that piece of paper. Personally, I left UK early to pursue a good job in another state myself. I didn’t finish my degree until years later, and went on to get my MBA as well. Like these kids, it made sense for me. Not everyone abides by the normal routine in order to become successful. To call out them as making a mockery of the institution is silly and speaks to me you are a disgruntled Louisville fan just trying to flame.

• Shut Up
      9:26 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

So I guess heading home to be with their family for Easter weekend is completely ridiculous? Use common sense next time you come “trollin” and spitting out “truth”. The only thing that’s a bitch around here is you.

• Quick Stroker
      9:27 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

You are apparently here to educate the ignorant masses. By all means, please proceed…

• But Calipari Says
      9:32 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Please keep responding and feeding the stereotypes.

• L1C6
      9:32 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

I smell jealousy.

• But Calipari Says
      9:35 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Bow down. I am so intelligent that I have time to spend arguing with people that I claim are stupid. I could be reading a book but I’m too smart for that. This is right where I want to be. My life is pretty amazing.

• The Professor
      9:45 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Yes, haters gonna hate. You have no idea the academic standing of any of the players. All UK players who have taken the one and done route have finished their second semester with the exception of Daniel Orton. Two of the “one and done” players return to school during the off season and continue to work on their degree. Alex Poythress is a 4.0 student who is on schedule to graduate in 3 years. The team GPA has been 3.0 or better each semester since Calipari’s arrival. Every major program recruited all of Cal’s players only he was better at his job than their coaches. This includes Pitino, Self, Roy Williams and Coach K. All of these coaches have had their share of one year players and continue to recruit them. What is your solution SHERLOCK? Should the players not be offered a scholarship? Is the problem that too many attend one school? Is the problem that Cal seems to develop players faster than his peers or is the problem really that you are jealous of their success? You would be ecstatic if your school was able to land players this talented. If you don’t like the rule don’t blame UK. The NCAA and NBA make the rules. Write to them and request a change!

• stevieb
      9:56 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

At least our guys go to Florida for Easter. NOT Colorado or jail like your players do. If a UofL player blows in my face, I get a contact high.

• BBN
      9:58 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

You’re absolutely a moron. In case you didn’t understand, that means total and complete. The only mockery being made is you posting on a uk site. Why don’t you spend some time mentoring your four or five teenage gangbanger kids instead of letting them roam waterfront park at midnight? Please, put down the crown royal for five minutes and help your kids. Keep it classy da ville – making headlines for all the wrong reasons. Lastly, take off the jersey. Don’t you know that 40 and 50 year olds shouldn’t be wearing louisville jerseys. Wear a t-shirt, pullover, anything, but just get rid of the jersey.

• UKEE
      9:58 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

This post reminds me of the famous phrase….

“Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience”.

Don’t waste time on “But Calipari Says”……

• Louisville1Cal6
      10:03 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

What an uneducated piece of shit…. Lol You can say this garbage till you are blue in the face but it won’t make you any less wrong 🙂

• But Calipari Says
      10:04 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

It truly never ceases to amaze me the lengths to which you clowns will go to defend this guy, despite the fact that 6 years ago you all thought he was the scum of the earth and the dirtiest coach in the game. I especially love the way that all of you, when criticized in any way, immediately resort to calling someone jealous or a Louisville fan. Yes, that’s exactly what it is. Despite that fact that only people in like 5 states give a rats ass about basketball in the first place, everyone is jealous of you.

The only thing that any of you are correct about is that I am angry. I am angry because I hold 2 degrees from UK and whenever someone finds out, they immediately stereotype and assume that I am like all of you – you know the fanbase that a national blogger recently referred to as the 2nd dumbest in all of sports.

Yes, I should root for Louisville, go home troll, blah blah f’ing blah…..Same tired ass responses, different day.

• The 2%
      10:09 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

I graduated from UK in 4 years. One semester I only had class on Tuesday and Thursday – and skipped one of those days often. By the way I have a great job and I’m sure make more money than you do delivering your Louisville Papa John’s Pizza.

• Moose
      10:11 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Now I’m embarrassed about having a degree from UK since you ^ do as well. The fact that you just cited a “national blogger’s” opinion as if it held any type of merit is embarrassing. For goodness sakes bloggers are not journalists, and even journalists form biased opinions.

• average fan
      10:19 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Maybe you didn’t read it. THE ENTIRE UL BASEBALL TEAM WAS ALSO ON THE PLANE. Does that mean the entire UL baseball team is going pro and giving up on their studies also?

• But Calipari Says
      10:20 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Moose…..And you don’t? Every response I’ve received here is a biased opinion. You just dismiss the ones you don’t like and praise the ones you do. At least I’m objective and consistent. I’ve always hated the douche and didn’t change my tune when he arrived at UK.

Again, love how so many here immediately assume UL fan. But who’s got the biased opinions and who is the uneducated shit?

• E Bledsoe
      10:22 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

2 degrees from UK? Right… Yo mama’s the bit(h

• Corey
      10:24 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Maybe with all of this great insight, you can start some change, and get this program headed in the right direction LOL. You probably missed the post by BTI earlier (because you’re above this sort of thing……but yet you’re on here now?….I’m getting confused, I’ll get back to the point) that broke down current/future earnings of Cal’s guys at UK (just from the NBA), and the numbers are pretty staggering! You say that we blindly defend Cal when 6 years ago we thought he was scum, if that is true it’s because of how a lot of media portray him. How can you not see that he’s a good person? What would your definition of a well-run program be (obviously it’s not based on the success of the players)?

• But Calipari Says
      10:27 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

E Bledsoe…Is she “the bitch” or just a bitch? If she’s the bitch, that’s pretty awesome.

• The Professor
      10:34 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

So you have degrees from UK. From your statement, you seem to have a dislike for basketball so why are you getting your panties in a wad instead of ignoring the team? College presidents love having an elite sports program. Statistics show admissions rise, donations rise and the school can be more discriminate in who they accept. In UK’s case, it is in the minority of schools that have their sports programs give a significant portion of money back to the school’s general fund. The school also gains national recognition with the team’s success. The city of Lexington also benefits financially because of the team’s popularity. Racial strife has lessened, in part, due to college sports. I asked in my previous post, what are your solution to a “one and done” rule for which you have disdain? You evidently just like being an antagonist and contrarian.

• The Professor
      10:34 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

So you have degrees from UK. From your statement, you seem to have a dislike for basketball so why are you getting your panties in a wad instead of ignoring the team? College presidents love having an elite sports program. Statistics show admissions rise, donations rise and the school can be more discriminate in who they accept. In UK’s case, it is in the minority of schools that have their sports programs give a significant portion of money back to the school’s general fund. The school also gains national recognition with the team’s success. The city of Lexington also benefits financially because of the team’s popularity. Racial strife has lessened, in part, due to college sports. I asked in my previous post, what is your solution to a “one and done” rule for which you have disdain? You evidently just like being an antagonist and contrarian.

• Dee W.
      10:42 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

“I am angry because I hold 2 degrees from UK and whenever someone finds out”

Given the absurdity of what I see you posting here, that is indeed a tragedy.

Why don’t you try responding to the facts posed by The Professor and others rather than just repeating the same comments over and over again which are not in any way rebuttals to the facts that were presented against your fiction?

• But Calipari Says
      10:45 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Corey…My presence here is a matter of work timing…nothing more. Don’t read anything into it one way or another. As for Calipari, I personally think he’s full of #$&% who blows his own trumpet constantly trying to convince everyone he is a good person to cover up all of his discretions. No one on this board can tell me that they would defend the NCAA violation record at schools where he was coach and say he was not responsible, if not for the fact that he is the UK coach. If he were anywhere else, you would all verbally destroy him every day. Hypocrisy is only one beef I have with this fanbase.

Call me old fashioned but I believe a successful program of student athletes should involve them actuallybeing students and graduating. He keeps students like Sam Malone on the team so he can blow smoke to the media and say he’s had players graduate. At some point it should be about the school. With Calipari, it’s all about him–the team, the program, the school, the game. Exhibit A is this stupid ass book tour, but he knows thousands of you will be there to kiss his ass and buy a book that many of you won’t (can’t) read.

I don’t know what constitutes a well run program. To be honest, if no basketball game was ever played again, I really wouldn’t care. I just get tired of dumbass fans and the blind eyes they turn for their entertainment. UK isn’t the only place but boy do they take it to a whole different level.

Folks, this has been fun. Let’s do it again some time. Sweet dreams to you all.

• Dee W.
      10:52 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Once again, nonresponsive. The Professor clearly and concisely outlined may points in more than one post, including the academics of the students, and yet you don’t even acknowledge it was posted and keep on going with the same refrain. “It’s all about him” doing the job he was hired to do? Yes, it sure is – and he’s paid a lot of money to do it.

Other coaches who write books also go on book tours. It’s what people do when they write books and need it to be publicized so it will be purchased and read.

• Geeze
      10:58 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

^^^^amen Cal!! These people think their rants have some type of meaning to someone. The players, coaches and any other fan base in America doesnt know they exist or even care for their opinion. Yet, they would sell their souls to someone to just agree with them. They just want to fit in somewhere or feel like they are a part of something. it’s like Christians damning you to hell if you have an opinion different than theirs. You must be a Louisville troll if you don’t cheer for their point of view

• Thursty13
      11:01 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

But Calipari says- It really must suck to be you. I don’t know how you can even stand to be around yourself. It’s sad that someone like you is living and walking the same planet I am. May God have mercy on you

• Moose
      11:03 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Your question asking me if I have a biased opinion has nothing to do with my point, nice try at deflection. My point was your “insult” about a “national blogger” calling us the 2nd dumbest fan base holds as much merit as Jones writing a blog that UL is the dumbest fan base. It’s strictly opinion, so a sad attempt at an insult to tell us some dude thinks we’re dumb.

• Moose
      11:11 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

And you called yourself objective. Lol, do you even know what that means? You started hurling insults in your very first post above before anyone disagreed with anything you said. That is far from objective. I’m so embarrassed that you have a degree from UK. I choose to believe that’s a lie out of sheer embarrassment.

• The Professor
      11:12 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Again, you ignore my questions. The NCAA investigated both UMass and Memphis and found nothing that indicated Calipari was involved. UMass star player Marcus Camby signed with an agent while a player. There is nothing to benefit the school or the coach by this action. Therefore, there is not a college coach in any sport that would condone this. It does make the player ineligible thus the school vacated their wins that year. At Memphis, Derrick Rose’s test scores were sent to the NCAA clearinghouse twice before he ever played a game. The NCAA cleared him to play on both occasions. After the season, the NCAA looked at the test scores and determined that the score increase was beyond the norm. The player took the test in question in Detroit. How is anyone at the University of Memphis going to “fix” a high school test given in Michigan? The NCAA found nothing to suggest that anyone at Memphis played a part in a test scam. As a matter of fact, there was no evidence found that anyone tampered with the test other than the score increase itself. Memphis did not go on probation but did vacate the wins for that year. My question I pose to you is, “If you are a coach and the NCAA clears an ACT test score for your player twice would you not allow that player to take the court”? You also ignored my pointing out the TEAM GPA and instead point to a walk on. Nearly EVERY player has a 3.0 or above.

• The Student
      1:03 am April 17, 2014 Permalink

The Education Testing Service handled his ACT score not the NCAA. Rose would of had the option to retake the test, as all students do. Instead he ignored the ETS and forced their hand. When a score is invalidated, said person is not considered a student, let alone a student-athlete, the NCAA really had no choice.

• Don
      8:23 am April 17, 2014 Permalink

First, I long stroke…

Second, you denounce opinion, yet espouse your own freely. There’s no disputing that many people fail to place the real importance of the kids playing inter-collegiate sports on the educational aspect. I have a degree in Finance from the University of Pennsylvania, so I may not be on your “2” degree level. Nonetheless, I have to believe that even the most common naysayer to the whole arguement on student-atheltes cannot question a decision to use a school for their atheltics for one season to make more money than you or I will combined with our lovely degrees in two lifetimes. It’s unfathomable for a logical person to negate the value reciprocated between the two parties. The school generates revenue from the superior athlete, while the superior athlete acquires free marketing and advertising for their talent in order to facilitate an agreement for earnings that makes mose people blush.

Lastly, with regard to coach Cal. He is a person. As a person, you freely slander his persona with no regard for who reads or interprets its intent. Now, it’s certainly within the framework of the First Ammendment to grant you the right to speak freely, yet, the spirit of the law leaves open the abbility of the free man to chose his words without vitrol. You talk like you know the man personally. You no more know what is in the mind and heart of that man than what you have read. Based on the totality of that readin, you made a decision to cast him into the mold that best suits your opinion. That is not just, or logical.

I truly hope you have a good day. If there are things in the world that you feel strongly about, what are you doing to fix them?

Don

• Musehobo
      8:27 am April 17, 2014 Permalink

2 things. How many people that went to college occasionally skipped classes? Hell, I skipped my first class as a freshman to go to McDonalds with friends. I got notes from friends and made up/turned in assignments on time. The professors at UK, like every other college, are used to athletes of all sports having to miss class because of their schedule. These guys haven’t had a chance to take a weekend for themselves all year, and I highly doubt a professor is going to rail a guy cause he wants to go home and make what might be one of the most important decisions of his life. You want academic corruption…look UNC’s way. Use common sense.

Also, this thing I keep hearing from UL fans.. “you all thought he was dirty at Memphis”…it’s silly. I can see how it would look homer-like to you. But like everyone else, UK only heard the bull the media blasts about him (put 2 schools on probation, snake-oil salesman, blah blah). The fact is, MANY UK fans were skeptical of the hire. When he got here, and we saw that not only is he a decent person (unlike Rick), he does right by the players and plays by the rules. When you look at the UMASS and Memphis stuff, it’s obvious he had nothing to do with it. And since the NCAA has such a b*ner for him, there’s no way they wouldn’t cook him if they could. Stop using dumb excuses and stop trolling our site.

8. Chaz
    9:15 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Matt, just exactly what are you doing? Maybe you need to get away to some place where there are no distractions, take a couple of deep breaths, and tell yourself “I don’t have to do this every waking hour. Drew’s on vacation and he’ll be back soon. Then I won’t feel like I need cover for everybody on the staff”. I’m starting to worry about you as much as I did Cal this season. Stay Well.

9. well...
    9:16 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

At least we know Alex and Willie are back at school riding a motorized scooter down their dorm room hall(School)

10. Mack
    9:17 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Maybe heading home for Easter?

11. UKBigDaddy
    9:17 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Disneyworld in the middle of the semester = They Gone!

12. TrueBlue
    9:17 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

I say their going home so mom can wash their clothes. That’s what I did back in college!

13. jch67
    9:19 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

What’s up with that guys shoes/socks/calves???

14. Class
    9:21 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Sigh. Some people are ignorant. You can actually schedule classes around your own schedule. For example I have class Monday-Wednesday-Friday. I’m not saying these guys have a schedule that way, but they might be. Also, I’m sure ithey are not going to Houston (or wherever they are going) for a vacation. Its obviously for something important, say a draft/school decision, family emergency, etc. In that case, professors will often understand and let you make up the work. And BELIEVE or not, professors do this often for us normal students also. So you uneducated, never even been to a college trolls, you can go back to your own fan sites and annoy your fellow brethren.

• Catsfan2014
      9:25 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Preach it!

15. John Ellis
    9:23 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

The kid took these after his plane was “LOST” – those are the twins in five years when they are both playing for the Magic, and the kid was actually in two time warps so he didn’t pose with them in the same year. Hence the different clothes. I’m not making this up you know.

• CapitalH
      9:29 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

This sounds plausible.

16. SexMachinePedro
    9:23 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

No worries, there just going home.

Southwest Airlines SDF (Louisville) to MCO (Orlando)

MCO to Houston Hobby Airport http://flightaware.com/live/flight/SWA2141 . There almost home.

• CapitalH
      9:28 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

We people are crazy.

• Mack
      9:51 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Why facts?

17. SexMachinePedro
    9:25 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

They’re * ^ what an idiot

• SexMachinePedro
      9:31 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

BTW Capitol, I was making fun of my spelling, not you. Just to clear that up cause that looks like I’m pointing to you. I just felt bad.

18. UL Fan
    9:26 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Duh. He took the picture with different shirts so he could tell the twins apart

• joey b
      12:27 am April 17, 2014 Permalink

which is aaron and which is Andrew? maybe this ‘kid’ is twins his own bad self!

19. NBA
    9:29 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

There is a prominent NBA agency/academy there.

20. Michael
    9:41 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

It takes balls for UL fans to talk smack about another program when they have Petrino and Pitino running things. Rick (the abortionist) Pitino was reportedly a cheating POS before 98′; he is now a representation of all that is right with basketball in UL’s mind.

• Double Wide
      9:44 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

That may be true. Doesn’t change the fact that you live in a trailer and have never seen the inside of a college classroom.

• L1C6
      9:47 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Doesn’t change the fact that despite Louisville fans calling eastern Ky meth heads, Louisville is the meth capitol of KY. Which also invalidates your “toothless” insults since your meth heads are looking like homeless people.

• L1C6
      9:48 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

And I suppose a trailer is better than homeless Tard fans.

21. Dang
    9:42 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

They gone!

22. Experience
    9:44 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Fake Rudy accumulating more fiction for Rudy 2, Attack of the Irish Midgets

23. Lin
    9:46 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

We complain about the media over analyzing every move the team makes and then we have a post like this….

I mean, I’m as interested to know why they were in Orlando as the next guy, but questioning the guys outfit…really??

24. Matt Jones
    9:51 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

If the twins come back, I’ll put both of their peters in my mouth at the same time.

• blogcop
      10:08 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

careful there, this isn’t Tumblr….

• Moose
      10:13 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Elle raiser, is that you posing as Matt again? For the last time, stop being a twins groupie, they aren’t interested.

25. SexMachinePedro
    9:51 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

THE HARRISON TWINS HAVE LANDED IN HOUSTON.

DECISIONS ARE COMING

• Mack
      9:55 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

You are good.

• needless over-analysis
      10:12 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

If the proposed flight plan is correct – Southwest, Louisville-Orlando-Houston – we can safely assume they are coming back. I mean, really, if they were headed to the league would they be flying Southwest???

26. Dr. Tom
    10:24 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Only Southwest Cargo flies out of Louisville!!

• Yikes
      10:27 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

Looks like they are gone.

• tenacious_j
      1:21 am April 17, 2014 Permalink

WTF are you writing about? Southwest does indeed have passenger flights out of SDF. Also, they have a flight from SDF to HOU via MCO.

• Delk for 3
      9:36 am April 17, 2014 Permalink

Why do people spit out crap they just pull out of their ass?

27. Chris K
    10:43 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

For those who make the connection that they are in the airport thus they are GONE… please, it’s EASTER, and going home would be a GREAT PLACE to discuss that coming back is their BEST option for being dominant Sophs and Lottery picks next year.

SHeesh

28. Kev
    10:58 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

They have risen!!!!!

29. Ron
    11:27 pm April 16, 2014 Permalink

LOL – That kid on the left looks like a young WCS.

30. BluKudzu
    4:40 am April 17, 2014 Permalink

Fly southwest a couple times each week. I have taken a similar flight a few times with the Greyhound bus in the sky. My question is, can the little guy, in the posted images of the twins play basketball? If so is he another 5 star? Or, even worse, is he an agent handling the negotiations for the twins move to the NBA?
    Either way, I hope each person in the pictures have a chance to spend Easter home with their family.

31. etownblue25
    9:15 am April 17, 2014 Permalink

Aaron Harrisons blood is so cold the kid had to put a hoodie on.

32. Delk for 3
    9:35 am April 17, 2014 Permalink

There’s nothing to defend. As a student, you have the freedom to do whatever you want as long as you take care of assignments and get decent grades. I went on trips when I was at UK, and if I had to skip a class I would do so. I’m not saying these kids skipped any classes, but even if they did it doesn’t matter as long as they are on pace to pass their classes. These kids didn’t go home last weekend to discuss their plans with their families, and so it only makes sense that they do so this weekend.

• bluristhurr
      10:57 am April 17, 2014 Permalink

Exactly, people complaining must of not went to college or went very long. All freshman year is taking GE classes you’ve been learning since middle school. I was a regular student and missed finals week 6/8 times but took them proctored getting permission and only had 3 teachers who didn’t want to let me. Its school, easy to find a person above the last to get them to over rule them. Specially with proof of why and asking before you sign up for that teacher.