Florida Player Makes Game Winning Tip….for Florida State

Poor Ginger…

Article written by Matt Jones

15 Comments for Florida Player Makes Game Winning Tip….for Florida State

1. bsmith4
    9:35 pm December 30, 2014 Permalink

White boy swag to the max

2. MIDDAY
    9:37 pm December 30, 2014 Permalink

I don’t hate FL, but they got a little too big for their britches a few years ago. I still root for them outside the SEC, but this made me laugh until I cried. Tears.

3. dgtuk
    9:42 pm December 30, 2014 Permalink

Reminded me of something UK would have happen in a football game to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. 🙂

4. Katya
    9:43 pm December 30, 2014 Permalink

Gator Chump probably hanged himself after that one.

• Rixter
      9:53 pm December 30, 2014 Permalink

is that what you meant to say, or did you just screw up really bad?

• CPACAT
      10:25 pm December 30, 2014 Permalink

Please rethink that comment, so not cool!

• bsmith4
      10:37 pm December 30, 2014 Permalink

So ur saying hue probably hanged himself after this game?
      That is really an inappropriate comment

5. RealCatsFan
    9:47 pm December 30, 2014 Permalink

Is that the player who transferred from Duke for the win – for State? 🙂

6. EdC
    9:47 pm December 30, 2014 Permalink

Good. We don’t need them for “quality” wins going into the tournament this year anyway. As far as rooting for SEC teams goes, I don’t do it in basketball and never will. They hate us and cheer against us every single time so I return the favor. The only time I will cheer for another SEC basketball team is if they are playing Duke or Indiana.

• Time Expired
      10:28 pm December 30, 2014 Permalink

I have to agree with you. All the other schools in conference are so envious of UK that they will hate on us who ever we play.

7. Count Nefaria
    10:35 pm December 30, 2014 Permalink

I don’t cheer for the SEC in basketball unless they are playing UofL, Duke, IU etc…I am sick of the SEC teams sucking ass every game until they play us and then it is on….they suddenly start playing like the Spurs just so they can beat UK. I wish they gave that kind of effort every game, then the SEC would be a more respectable basketball league.

8. Sublem
    11:08 pm December 30, 2014 Permalink

UF fans deserve it, for all that crap they talked. How Calipari can’t coach, now they’re looking stupid. They thought they had more talent than last season, how’s that looking out for you?

9. HanOfTheBluegrass
    11:26 pm December 30, 2014 Permalink

I’m looking forward to seeing Walker against our big men. After not qualifying til second semester last year, I want to see what an offseason and a year of Billy D coaching did for the recruit ranked ahead of Dakari in some services.

But as much as they’ve slipped back down this year, look for Florida to hit about 10 3s against us, at least. Just like how random guards will drop 30 on us most years. The difference is that might be all the team gets against our D.

10. catdaddyd
    1:38 am December 31, 2014 Permalink

Poor Ginger…Isn’t that a derogatory term for a person with red hair. Matt doesn’t want to use the word thug, because he thinks it has racial overtones. Leave the redheads alone.

• American Errorist
      1:54 am December 31, 2014 Permalink

Gingers do not have souls.