If you really like to plan ahead, get your calendar out because the NCAA just announced the Final Four sites for 2023-2026. College Basketball’s biggest party will rotate back through Houston, Phoenix, San Antonio, and Indianapolis.
Here are all the Final Four sites through 2026:
- 2019: Minneapolis, U.S. Bank Stadium
- 2020: Atlanta, Mercedes- Benz Stadium
- 2021: Indianapolis, Lucas Oil Stadium
- 2022: New Orleans, Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- 2023: Houston, NRG Stadium
- 2024: Phoenix, University of Phoenix Stadium
- 2025: San Antonio, Alamodome
- 2026: Indianapolis, Lucas Oil Stadium
The only city I really have a problem with on this list is Houston. Why America’s most sprawled out city gets to host Final Fours is beyond me. Rotate it between New Orleans, Indy, and San Antonio and call it a day. Maybe Atlanta.
A reminder that the Yum Center hosts the 2019 South Regional, meaning that if Kentucky gets a high seed, there’s a very good chance they’ll end up in Louisville. Columbus hosts first and second round games, so the Cats’ path to the national championship could be Columbus –> Louisville –> Minneapolis.
Let’s do it.