Final Four sites announced through 2026

If you really like to plan ahead, get your calendar out because the NCAA just announced the Final Four sites for 2023-2026. College Basketball’s biggest party will rotate back through Houston, Phoenix, San Antonio, and Indianapolis.

Here are all the Final Four sites through 2026:

• 2019: Minneapolis, U.S. Bank Stadium
  • 2020: Atlanta, Mercedes- Benz Stadium
  • 2021: Indianapolis, Lucas Oil Stadium
  • 2022: New Orleans, Mercedes-Benz Superdome
  • 2023: Houston, NRG Stadium
  • 2024: Phoenix, University of Phoenix Stadium
  • 2025: San Antonio, Alamodome
  • 2026: Indianapolis, Lucas Oil Stadium

The only city I really have a problem with on this list is Houston. Why America’s most sprawled out city gets to host Final Fours is beyond me. Rotate it between New Orleans, Indy, and San Antonio and call it a day. Maybe Atlanta.

A reminder that the Yum Center hosts the 2019 South Regional, meaning that if Kentucky gets a high seed, there’s a very good chance they’ll end up in Louisville. Columbus hosts first and second round games, so the Cats’ path to the national championship could be Columbus –> Louisville –> Minneapolis.

Let’s do it.

[mobile_ad]

12 Comments for Final Four sites announced through 2026

1. PillsburyThrowboy
    4:07 pm July 16, 2018 Permalink

What does Houston being sprawled out have to do with them hosting the Final Four?

• Mrs. Tyler Thompson
      4:15 pm July 16, 2018 Permalink

The stadium isn’t close to anything. It takes forever to get there, unlike Indy, New Orleans, and San Antonio, where the domes are within walking distance to everything.

• PillsburyThrowboy
      5:15 pm July 16, 2018 Permalink

I understand your reasoning in the comment, but in the article, it just seemed like you were complaining about suburban sprawl which seems like an odd reason to hate a Final Four location.

Also, you are going to hate Phoenix as well.

2. Biglaw Dawgin'
    4:17 pm July 16, 2018 Permalink

This list could easily be named: “Cities I would Never Travel To Unless my Favorite Team Had a Really Important Event There.”

3. DrSayre
    4:20 pm July 16, 2018 Permalink

I kinda wish the NCAA would figure out a way to show the current standings for the 1 seeds. Kinda like how they show the top 16 in the middle of the season, but only more often. It would be awesome if we knew kinda what we need to do, or have happen, to be a 1 seed instead of just guessing. Normally not a big deal, but with regionals being in Louisville next year it is!

• Ez21
      5:49 pm July 16, 2018 Permalink

What we have to do to be a 1 seed is lose 5 games or less and don’t lose all of them while playing UNC, KU, Or Duke. Preferably 2-1 vs them. If u lose 3 u don’t have to win the SEC tourny, u lose 4 and u still may not have to, but u lose 5 and u gotta win it to have a shot at a 1. Of course all this matters on the other teams with the fewest losses and beat wins but that’ll be close.

4. Bullitt County UK fan
    4:37 pm July 16, 2018 Permalink

Surprised to see the proposed Los Angeles stadium not on the list.

5. Ben27
    5:03 pm July 16, 2018 Permalink

Never again for Louisville! I bought tickets there and they send Kansas and a bunch of no draw teams. I could not give my 200.00 tickets away. I will wait to see if KY makes it and then pay a higher price, than get duped again.

• bigblue98
      7:19 pm July 16, 2018 Permalink

Agree totally as I did the same thing. With the regional they have to be the best of the one seeds or other schools such as Duke or Carolina may get Louisville site instead. Much different than the 1st and 2nd round where you only have to be a top 16 seed to go to Yum Center. I think U of L did that intentionally to us by asking for regional final. I went ahead and went when Kansas was here. Stadium about two thirds full and community didn’t get near money they would have gotten with UK at Yum.