Everyone but Jamal Murray is back in Lexington

A sneak peek at your 2015-2016 Kentucky Wildcats, courtesy of loyal KSR reader @GsVaught, who snapped this shot at the Coach Cal camp yesterday. Jamal Murray (and presumably walk-on Jonny David) should join the group soon.

7 Comments for Everyone but Jamal Murray is back in Lexington

1. CATandMONKEY
    11:27 am June 29, 2015 Permalink

My sister brought my nephew over 1000 miles to this camp. They had a picture session with Cal and she said he was absolutely incredible, engaging them in converstion about New England and speaking with them far longer than she could have imagined. Most of the team autographed a ball for my nephew…they mentioned Ullis, Lee and especially Alex as standout players with whom they interacted.
    After only a four-hour session yesterday she has already said that my nephew will probably be back next year.

Guess I will have to hang with my Yankee family in hopes of finally meeting Cal and some of the guys.
    Very glad to hear that this group, like last year’s is a bunch of great kids!

2. bosshogg24
    12:01 pm June 29, 2015 Permalink

Jamal Murray tweeted several days ago he was on his way to Lexington, what happened?

• somerset bill
      1:58 pm June 29, 2015 Permalink

the dog sled portion of the trip alone takes a week.

charles matthews seems closer to the height of the forwards than to the guards. there’s some leaning going on though so can’t say for sure.

• ClutchCargo
      2:40 pm June 29, 2015 Permalink

I’ve stood next to Charles Matthews and he appears to be no more than his listed height, maybe not even that.

3. UKALLDAY
    12:30 pm June 29, 2015 Permalink

CAN’T WAIT! They look thin though. That is why we need Wynyrd in DEC, then it’s really on! He is going to bring that enforcer attitude we need down low in the block. Can anyone confirm that he is definitely coming in Dec?

• #L1C7
      2:33 pm June 29, 2015 Permalink

Jesus Christ. Calm down, dude.

4. Blue Gray
    7:35 pm June 29, 2015 Permalink

I love this pic. Boys chillin’. Tyler and Lee with the Balls. They look confident, ready to go. Dom and Willis want so bad to shine but talent keeps coming to town. I agree we are a little thin but a healthy Alex will bang down low with the best of them. Again our length will trouble almost everyone. Maybe 6 losses. Maybe four and another FINAL FOUR. Can’t wait.