ESPN Gameday tickets go on sale January 29

uk-gameday-fans

ESPN College GameDay returns to Rupp on Saturday, February 15th for Kentucky’s game against Florida.  Want to be part of the show?  Here’s all the ticket information you need to know:

–  Tickets will be available to the public starting Wednesday, January 29th at 6:00 pm, online through Ticketmaster and at Ticketmaster outlets.  GameDay tickets are free of charge, and orders will have a minimal service fee attached. There is a limit of eight tickets per household.

–  UK students may pick up a GameDay ticket during the already scheduled student basketball lottery on January 27th or at the Joe Craft Center Ticket office during normal business hours on January 28th or 29th.

Doors will open at 8:00 am and the event begins at 9:00 am.  Remember: tickets to the Gameday taping ARE NOT VALID for the UK/Florida game, which tips off at 9 p.m. that night.

Hopefully they’ll come up with something better than the “Big Blue Shake” this year.

8 Comments for ESPN Gameday tickets go on sale January 29

1. DavidP19
    3:12 pm January 24, 2014 Permalink

Hey Digger …. ” LISTEN to US !!! “

2. ukfan
    3:19 pm January 24, 2014 Permalink

Are the free tickets assigned seats or is it first come first serve when the doors open at 8?

3. PatGLex
    3:44 pm January 24, 2014 Permalink

That “Big Blue Shake” was stupid. It did not improve upon seeing it again later with the cutaway.

ukfan — if I recall from last year, I think I technically had an assigned seat, but I ended up sitting up wherever was comfortable for me. [which was NOT behind the set] So if you want to sit behind Digger et al., you should be there when the doors open.

Another question: two College Game Days in two years? Does anyone else know what other schools have hosted consecutive-year College Game Days?

4. Preston LeMaster
    4:00 pm January 24, 2014 Permalink

I got a line on some pretty awesome seats, if anyone’s looking for tickets.

5. 502 CARD FAN IN YO FACE!
    4:21 pm January 24, 2014 Permalink

*huff* I wish College Gameday would come to Louseville…. *sniffle* 🙁

• Poppa John's Stadium
      5:41 pm January 24, 2014 Permalink

Free pizza, free motorcycle parking, free condoms….poppa johns stadium !

6. Travis
    8:17 pm January 24, 2014 Permalink

ukfan & PatGLex- The only way you’re gonna get to sit behind Digger and the set is if you’re a student because everybody has an assigned seat. At least that’s the way they did it last year