DISCUSS: Which Cats in the NBA would you be watching?

We may not have sports right now, but that doesn’t mean we can’t pretend, right? Here’s another fun game you can weigh in on to pass the time.

Imagine the NBA is coming back for one day and one day only… You get to spend that day watching two former Cats. Who are you picking?

View this post on Instagram

Who ya got?! ? PICK 2!

A post shared by Kentucky Sports Radio (@ksr_ig) on

For other “games” like this one, let us know which house you’d like to quarantine with here, which Calipari expression is your current mood here, and which moment in Kentucky basketball history you’d like to change here. You can also weigh in on the KSR Instagram page.

See? There’s plenty to do!

Article written by Maggie Davis

I love sports, podcasts, long walks on the beach and Twitter (@MaggieDavisKSR)

9 Comments for DISCUSS: Which Cats in the NBA would you be watching?

1. dcforuk
    10:06 pm April 12, 2020 Permalink

This is much easier than the last grid of nine options. Fox and Shai hands down for me!

2. slam212121
    10:11 pm April 12, 2020 Permalink

Tyler Herro. A rookie putting up nearly 14 per game on a top 4 playoff conference team. Is actually considered the Heat’s closer and one of the more exciting players to watch and yet he’s not listed here to be selected. Yet an aging Rondo and at best a below average front court player with a limited role in Willie make the list. Alrighty.

• dcforuk
      10:20 pm April 12, 2020 Permalink

There’s right, there’s wrong and there’s preference. My journalism teacher’s first question at the beginning of the first class was “what is news” and spent the next 15 minutes explaining “news is what the news media says it is.” It’s a fun exercise regardless of the nine. Tyler is fun to watch though!

3. Wildfelinebeeline
    10:17 pm April 12, 2020 Permalink

1 & 5. An added bonus is watching Herro and Rondo.

4. bradallen1
    10:21 pm April 12, 2020 Permalink

Davis & Fox

5. zoupman
    4:24 am April 13, 2020 Permalink

NBA season cancelled.

6. CatsFanFrankfort
    11:45 am April 13, 2020 Permalink

I’m with the top post. Fox and Shai do the most fun things. AD is awesome, and fun to watch, but the speed of Fox and the craftiness of Shai is pretty entertaining

7. cats.by.5
    2:54 pm April 13, 2020 Permalink

I’d go AD and Bam. AD is my second favorite player in the Cal era (behind Wall), and I also get to watch Lebron. I’m sure a lot of you have spent time watching Bam, but if you haven’t I strongly recommend. It is fun to watch. He brings the ball up the court half on the time when Butler is out, hustles and bangs in the paint like crazy and is always a threat for a huge dunk or block, plus I also get to watch Herro – who is becoming my 3rd favorite NBA Cat.