DeMarcus Cousins wants you to call him

boogie-call-me

DeMarcus Cousins will return to Lexington later this week for his NBA exhibition game against Anthony Davis and the New Orleans Pelicans.

But first, he wants you to call him.

Boogie set up a phone line for Big Blue Nation to call and he is sharing the number on billboards around Lexington. They can be found on Versailles and Nicholasville Road.

FullSizeRender

He is also hiding prizes around Lexington to celebrate his return. Be sure to follow him on Facebook to figure out where you can find gift cards, t-shirts, autographed jerseys, autographed sneakers and tickets to Saturday’s game.

IMG_8549

Call him!

Article written by Drew Franklin

9 Comments for DeMarcus Cousins wants you to call him

1. Matt Caron
    11:18 am October 13, 2015 Permalink

Is there anyone better than Boogie? Like… for real?

2. Tony
    11:43 am October 13, 2015 Permalink

Boogie is my favorite Cal era player. A lot of great ones, but DeMarcus is one of a kind. Glad to see he looks back on his time here fondly.

3. Sylvar
    11:47 am October 13, 2015 Permalink

LOL. That is seriously awesome. Love that guy.

4. JimTheChin
    11:51 am October 13, 2015 Permalink

The GOAT

5. theWilkman
    11:51 am October 13, 2015 Permalink

Boogie is just great. The non-UK media tried (and still tries to an extent) their hardest to make him seem like a thug, a bad-character guy, but his charitable work, his overall demeanor, and his interactions with fans proves otherwise. Great kid, great ambassador for UK.

6. J-Dub421
    11:58 am October 13, 2015 Permalink

I love Boogie. This makes me wish I lived in Lexington.

7. cuba
    11:59 am October 13, 2015 Permalink

Then he is hosting a party at Trust Lounge saturday nite.

8. BlueRedneck
    12:22 pm October 13, 2015 Permalink

That time he did the “call me” motion towards the MSU student section after slamming home a dunk in that game was one of the all time funniest moments in sports. It is right up there with the Marshall Henderson GIF at the Auburn game – although that one may never be topped. 🙂

9. Sarah White
    12:22 pm October 13, 2015 Permalink

Met him at the Women’s Clinic when he first got here. He was just awesome. Just as good to us older folks as the younger girls. I would give anything to be in Lexington and fighting for a gift – old or not.