De’Aaron Fox now has a man bun

UT-7299

Discuss amongst yourselves.

UT-7309

23 Comments for De’Aaron Fox now has a man bun

1. catsarerunnin
    6:31 pm February 14, 2017 Permalink

Would somebody explain to me how a guy looks in the mirror and says “yep this is a man bun kinda day”? What’s the thought process?

2. Luether
    6:33 pm February 14, 2017 Permalink

Don’t care what he does with his hair as long as he delivers on the court…

3. ClutchCargo
    6:35 pm February 14, 2017 Permalink

This fanbase has an unhealthy obsession with how our playes look. Uniforms, hair, on and on…

4. Billy Bob
    6:40 pm February 14, 2017 Permalink

For the love of God. Kinda’ reminds me of when James Young went Wanda Sykes. But as long as he produces, who cares?

5. a21CATSfan
    6:42 pm February 14, 2017 Permalink

Darn I got a little too excited thinking he actually cut his hair.

6. southalcat
    6:43 pm February 14, 2017 Permalink

I think it looks hilarious but you do you, Fox.

7. kbh1025
    6:50 pm February 14, 2017 Permalink

That’s just disrespectful! like seriously, who the hell do they think they are? look at them sitting there like they are all high and mighty, pointing and talking mad trash about Fox’s perfectly round man bun. and then you have some POS in the stands pulling off the Vince Carter pose like the just threw down a reverse 180, off the back board, between the legs, from the free throw line dunk. yea right dude, I bet you can barely dunk your morning donut in your cold coffee. C’mon people, lets be better than these 2 disgraceful human beings and show some love. It’s his decision and he shouldn’t be shunned for it. I mean, honestly, I’m not a fan of it either but guess what, I’m not a fan of when Ryan Lemond tells inappropriate jokes on live radio, or when he can’t do simple addition, or even when he’s yelling into his microphone when giving a “pep talk” all the while scaring the bajeebies (Ryan reference) out of kids across the state. But I still love the guy and I wouldn’t want him any other way. I guess what I’m trying to say is, Don’t hate, Appreciate!- Word to ya mother!

8. Rick_S
    7:04 pm February 14, 2017 Permalink

Fox needs to play ball and forget the me me me ..hey look at me

9. nybrasky
    8:15 pm February 14, 2017 Permalink

She’s kinda pretty.

10. jdnice
    8:17 pm February 14, 2017 Permalink

Thanks Matthew Mitchell for letting us borrow a girl for tonight’s game

11. gwebbforuk
    8:41 pm February 14, 2017 Permalink

Guess he has the right to wear it the way he wants. I have the option of liking it or not. I don’t like it, even a little bit as it seems to be distracting. I will still pull for him and hope he decides not to wear it like that again.

12. 502CodeRed
    8:42 pm February 14, 2017 Permalink

GAY!

13. Mathlete
    9:00 pm February 14, 2017 Permalink

Monk can style like Lady Gaga for all I care, as long as he produces on the court it doesn’t matter