De’Aaron Fox messed around and got a triple-double

screen-shot-2016-11-28-at-8-45-37-pm

De’Aaron Fox just recorded only the second triple-double in the history of Kentucky basketball, joining Chris Mills in the exclusive club.

Mills went for 19, 10 and 10 on Austin Peay in 1988. Fox currently has 12 points, 11 rebounds and 10 assists with more time left in the current blowout.

History!

Article written by Drew Franklin

16 Comments for De’Aaron Fox messed around and got a triple-double

1. VulcanEar
    8:51 pm November 28, 2016 Permalink

…today was a good day…

2. Catuary
    9:03 pm November 28, 2016 Permalink

It’s a shame Chris Mills’s stats can’t be vacated.

3. UKfanman01
    9:06 pm November 28, 2016 Permalink

Good day? Bro where you been since the 3rd week of football season. This has to be one of the best 7 days in UK sports history, aside from cutting down banners. UofLol loses in an upset in football (which I called and have the text to prove it yes I called UK by 3 with an Austin kick in under a minute in the 4th) and basketball. Then UK records 3 straight 100 point games. Not to mention that this team broke Cal’s scoring record with 111 last game, then this game at 115. Then Fox posts the second triple double in history of the program. S*** far bro you’re hard to please lol. It’s just good. I’d love to see your great days in UK sports

4. Ridge Runner
    9:07 pm November 28, 2016 Permalink

Great performance De’Aaron!

5. UKfanman01
    9:07 pm November 28, 2016 Permalink

It’s a shame Catuary’s account can’t be vacated. Go troll somewhere else you salty UofLol fan

• Catuary
      9:15 pm November 28, 2016 Permalink

What are you talking about? We ended up on probation because of the cash to Mills’s father. http://www.nytimes.com/1989/05/20/sports/kentucky-s-basketball-program-and-2-players-heavily-penalized.html

• EdC
      10:13 am November 29, 2016 Permalink

Catuary is kind of OCD on this. Yea we get it. Posting the same thing over and over is pointless. He still got a triple double.

• Catuary
      10:45 am November 29, 2016 Permalink

No, I made one comment then I’m accused of being a U of L troll. I don’t like Chris Mills or Eddie Sutton, which hardly makes me a U of L troll.

• Megan
      1:43 pm November 29, 2016 Permalink

I don’t know who you are, Catuary, and I don’t know anything you posted previously. But just from your posts today, you come off as unlikable. Do you have a Debbie Downer disorder? And if you think about it just a little, you shouldn’t be blaming the player; you should be blaming the person who put that money in the Emery package.

So blame Dwane Casey (the NCAA cleared him). Or someone from his office. Or a UK booster. Or an Emery employee who was a UCLA fan. Or Jerry Tarkanian. Or Chris Mills’ father, to whom the money was allegedly sent. But don’t blame Chris Mills. What did he do? Why is he the SOB in this story?

6. sincitycat