Dan Dakich calling the next two Kentucky games

You know what I said to myself the other day? “Man, it’s been a while since Dan Dakich called a Kentucky game.” Just kidding. I never said that. Regardless, Dakich will be on the mic for the Cats’ next two games, starting with the Texas A&M game, which he’ll call alongside Matt Jones Dave Flemming, and the Auburn game, which he’ll call with Adam Amin and P.J. Carlesimo.

Odds Dakich gives us an update on his report that the NCAA denied Louisville’s appeal and the 2013 banner is coming down? It’s been over two weeks and still nothing. The silence has been so deafening that yesterday, Louisville interim AD Vince Tyra said he was “embarrassed” for Dakich. Ouch.

Dakich: Louisville appeal denied, 2013 banner coming down

Aw $hit.

4. Bull Filmer
    5:32 pm February 9, 2018 Permalink

Damn Dick Itch.

Worst of the Wurst.

Stain on Fan-kind.

At this point, we don’t need an azz ‘whole’ like this clown to comment.

Given that Eye Pugh is in the latrine this season, we can only hope he lays off.

5. Luether
    5:37 pm February 9, 2018 Permalink

Can’t wait for another Dakich “Hoop Scoop”…

6. RajonTheDon9
    6:55 pm February 9, 2018 Permalink

Taking the banner down would be really unfair to UofL. Being that there has been far worse going on elsewhere, especially UNC.

• Bull Filmer
      7:25 pm February 9, 2018 Permalink

Good point. Twenty plus years of academic fraud. Which ‘school’? Arguably uavel has been guilty of perhaps 40 + years of academic fraud. But, they never advertised themselves as an academic school. I reckon, the UVA border just didn’t provide the impetus. Meanwhile, UNC which is most assuredly guilty. Now that we’re on guilt – when is Coach K going to get hit with the hammer? My G*awd!!!!!

• jonthes
      11:13 pm February 9, 2018 Permalink

All of UCLA’s banners should be taken down, the car dealer money has been revealed and widely discussed and was just after Wooden beat UK and retired. A Duke and NC banner should be removed too. But so should Lullville’s. Just hypocrisy. UK got a near death penalty for $1000 falling out of a package that was never proven, UCLA paid Alcinder a fortune not to transfer back to St. John’s when he was homesick after his non-playing freshman year. Junk ethics.

7. runningunnin.454
    7:02 pm February 9, 2018 Permalink

Do we have to hear how he guarded Jordan yet again? And he’ll tell us Purdue is the best team in the country.

• Bull Filmer
      7:17 pm February 9, 2018 Permalink

Awesome. IU fans DESPISE Purdue. And they HATE KENTUCKY.

8. bluegrassstu
    7:09 pm February 9, 2018 Permalink

I am so hoping he is right, i want to see that flag in yum yum come down.

9. TB112162
    7:22 pm February 9, 2018 Permalink

RajonTheDon9 prostitution for 16and 17 recruits on your campus is worse ok quit it

• 502CodeRed
      7:35 pm February 9, 2018 Permalink

Isn’t that statutory rape? So how come no indictment or arrests? Oh wait, I forgot Pitino and Jurich paid off the Feds. My bad.

10. JaxWildcat
    7:32 pm February 9, 2018 Permalink

Sounds like a couple of games to get the radio broadcast synced up with the tv broadcast without sound.

11. TB112162
    7:43 pm February 9, 2018 Permalink

502CodeRed who cares what your UL mind thinks little brother you have to get on a UK site because you have no life

12. TB112162
    7:53 pm February 9, 2018 Permalink

Your the delusional UL fan not me

13. jonthes
    11:09 pm February 9, 2018 Permalink

When Mr. Jokich was attacking UK’s players a couple of years ago, I suggested he wasn’t all a man should be on Twitter to KSR. When he continued I posted my opinion on his own page, but found that he had trolled KSR’s account and preemptively blocked me and no doubt others. We traded some insults through Big Blue Insider (who blocked me – I have no idea if he blocked the irascible broadcaster too), so I’m not warm and fuzzy about the jerk. I similarly got into it with Len Elmore when he insulted Willie Cauley Stein, which provoked some stark exchanges but no blocking. His judgement aside, that’s a pro.