Crying little girl wants Devin Booker to come back

Screen Shot 2015-04-10 at 9.56.44 AM

This little one’s emotional breakdown sums up the way several adults felt yesterday when seven Wildcats announced they are leaving Kentucky.

“Why are you sad?”

“Because I want Devin Booker to come back.”

Article written by Drew Franklin

6 Comments for Crying little girl wants Devin Booker to come back

1. DT in DC
    10:44 am April 10, 2015 Permalink

That could also be the photo of the guy I work with who is a Wisconsin grad. It’s 4 days post their blowing the game against Duke and he is STILL complaining about the refs in the second half. I’m about to bite my tongue off to keep from asking him how it was different from the calls in the 2nd half of the UK/WI game.

2. db20207
    11:39 am April 10, 2015 Permalink

Nice parenting. So desperate for a “like” you embarrass your child.

• ukbradstith
      12:00 pm April 10, 2015 Permalink

That’s not embarrassing the child because she’s a CHILD. Think she’s going to kindergarten next year and all the kids are going to teases her about this or something? When she looks back at this when she is a little older she’ll laugh, not think it’s embarrassing. Chill out.

• BigBlueBoom
      1:00 pm April 10, 2015 Permalink

If I were that kid, I’d be dang proud to have that posted. That’s a real fan right there, start em young!

3. JLTCatFan
    12:24 pm April 10, 2015 Permalink

Guilty. Though I wasn’t sitting in a car seat. Or picking my nose. But the rest of this video pretty accurately sums up my day yesterday.

4. PatMan
    2:31 pm April 10, 2015 Permalink

Yep, I pretty much felt just like her and I see nothing embarrassing about it. Just shows that she loves her CATS !