Come meet Keldon Johnson and Tyler Herro on their Signing Tours

Keldon Johnson and Tyler Herro are about to embark on their signing tours across the Bluegrass. Here’s where you can meet them and wish them well in the NBA.

Both will stop at KSBar, Keldon on Monday night and Tyler on Wednesday night:

[mobile_ad]

12 Comments for Come meet Keldon Johnson and Tyler Herro on their Signing Tours

1. Tdaddybbn
    1:18 pm April 17, 2019 Permalink

I’m kinda tired of these signing tours of guys that stay one year and leave after not getting us to a Championship or Final four. Just the ones like these 2 who most experts say need to come back another year. Why are we getting autographs from them taking us to a Elite eight?!?

• dave1964
      2:38 pm April 17, 2019 Permalink

These two have been with UK 6 months at most I have zero interest in hearing what they have to say or pay $ for their autograph.

2. Cousins Fake Tooth
    1:20 pm April 17, 2019 Permalink

Good luck to both, but neither are ready.

3. drewfranklinsbeer
    1:21 pm April 17, 2019 Permalink

Really liked these 2. It was very obvious how much they cared for each other as well.

I’ve always been curious about the at these tours. What’s the typical cost for signed items at our guys tour stops? I wonder how much money they rake in over the course of a few weeks signing autographs.

4. VirginiaCat
    1:38 pm April 17, 2019 Permalink

With the millions these guys are going to make in the NBA, it would be a nice gesture to sign autographs for free. It would be a good way to recognize BBN’s support. That will never happen, of course, but it would be a nice gesture.

• plumloopy
      1:53 pm April 17, 2019 Permalink

I agree. Never really understood this aspect. It’s not goodwill, I’m sure they’re presented with a dollar figure because the logistics for these seem to be set up within hours of their announcements.

I wonder, too, if this ever tips the scales on whether they should keep their name in the draft. If you’re on the fence and you’re told that you’ll make a quick $50k in a week (I have no idea what they actually make), then it might be enough to make the commitment. When’s the last time someone from UK put their name in the draft and then decided to come back?

• ajacks1026
      2:12 pm April 17, 2019 Permalink

I heard PJ wanted 30 bucks a signature! I just SMH!

• ClutchCargo
      2:26 pm April 17, 2019 Permalink

You guys b1tch like it’s your job. You should keep doing it for free, though.

5. UKfansNKY
    4:14 pm April 17, 2019 Permalink

Who????…………………NEXT

6. IndianaSucks
    7:44 pm April 17, 2019 Permalink

I don’t disagree with what anyone is saying but let’s face it, it’s for the KIDS. If you don’t wanna go, don’t go. Simple as that.

7. emxmagnum
    8:30 pm April 17, 2019 Permalink

Buy tickets beforehand or just show up?

8. Glock
    12:15 am April 18, 2019 Permalink

How much will they charge for an autograph?