College GameDay Crew Picks Kentucky Over Auburn

Students lined up early to pack Auburn Arena for College GameDay. They left sorely disappointed.

At the culmination of the hour-long television program, Seth Greenberg and LaPhonso Ellis shared their predictions for tonight’s contest between the Wildcats and the Tigers. They’re all in on Kentucky.

Three-point underdogs, KenPom and ESPN BPI each give UK about a 30 percent chance to pull off the upset on the road.

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

10 Comments for College GameDay Crew Picks Kentucky Over Auburn

1. 4everUKBlue
    12:34 pm February 1, 2020 Permalink

Oh no! Righteous1 and all his Cal hater buddies will be so miserable if they’re right! Go Cats!

2. Righteous1
    1:12 pm February 1, 2020 Permalink

No worries Blue. “In Cal We Trust, It’s NBA or Bust.” Calipari will make 500K for tonight’s coaching “clinic”.

• 4everUKBlue
      2:08 pm February 1, 2020 Permalink

You should just change your name back to Slater, or BigOlBlue, or CombatMedic or one of the many other names you’ve used.

3. Righteous1
    3:15 pm February 1, 2020 Permalink

Actually, that is a different person Blue. This is the one and only ID name that I have ever used. Sorry to disappoint you.

• 4everUKBlue
      3:37 pm February 1, 2020 Permalink

Too late for that R1, you were a disappointment from your first comment.

• 4everUKBlue
      6:06 pm February 1, 2020 Permalink

Go ahead and name the coach you want to replace Cal, not including you, mashbum or Matt10.

4. Righteous1
    4:27 pm February 1, 2020 Permalink

Well Blue, maybe your hero can give you an early Calentine’s Day present! In Cal We Trust, It’s NBA or Bust!

5. JASUN74
    4:47 pm February 1, 2020 Permalink

I see we have another lonely kid that can’t make friends in the real world and comes here to try to make others feel as bad as him. I’m very sorry about everything going on with you Righteous1!

Maybe if you get out there and try to start conversations with people instead of sitting in the corner and keeping quiet you could find a real person to talk to. I’m sure it’s been hard growing up without friends and people who love you, (especially how I imagine you look), but we hear your cry for help and we’re here for you!

If it keeps on being this bad, just call Louisville’s basketball program and they can get you in touch with some Hookers. I know what you’re thinking, “ Why haven’t I tough of this before “, well judging by your previous posts, I’d say it’s because you’re too dumb to come up with an idea like that on your own!!

I truly hope you get the help you need and will keep you in my thoughts!

Seriously, asshats like you come and go soo much it’s really not worth giving you shiiit! Thankfully I’m in a good mood, and you seem like one of the more jealous youngsters in awhile. Maybe Cal can bitchslap you if you ever get out of the house!

6. Righteous1
    4:57 pm February 1, 2020 Permalink

Well 74 you sound like a person of experience in either soliciting hookers or being Bitch slapped. Maybe it’s both!

7. JASUN74
    7:25 pm February 1, 2020 Permalink

Ha. Well we all need love my brother. Lol. Maybe you’re not as bad as I thought! Why the hate for Cal though? Why not just join us and enjoy the ride? We need all the fans we can get. Look, I understand getting upset sometimes because we all get tore up, but you wouldn’t be here unless you either Love Kentucky Basketball, or you hate it!

Anyway, we can’t tell you how to be a fan and you certainly have the right to say whatever you want, but you’re sure welcome to come to the good side if you want! Lol. You have a good one. Go Cats